Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since Casey's story is that Zanny the BS also watched JMH's son Z at the same time she was watching Caylee, maybe she is talking about him? The problem is that law enforcement interviewed JDH, not JMH ...

Sorry for the previous Whaaaaaaaaaat? This is the quote I meant to say "whaaaaaaaaaat?" The didn't interview jMh? Is there such a person? I did a search and didn't find one. The JMHII I found on MS.

IIRC, he denied knowing anything much about Casey, said he was in a restaurant eating with family when she ran into him. They exchanged brief pleasantries. Then she used his name in her lies! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, this is what I remember too. And then she weaved his name into the plot.

Here's something else that's fishy. She said that Zenaida Gonzalez had a sister, Samantha. Their mother is Gloria. Their STEPFATHER is Victor Gonzalez. Not many people take the stepfather's name unless they are adopted by him and he then is not longer a step-father.

I think we have to ask the questions: If there is an accomplice, besides Casey, who has been able to maintain this charade of hers? Who has lied as convincingly as she has? Who has not stepped up to take a polygraph?

The only answer I can come up with who would stick their neck out for her is: Any one of the three members of her immediate family.

Well, I have to admit you have a point....

Why is LP still on these shows? Now he's spewing out there there that there may be an accomplice? Casey needed help doing what? It's not like Caylee was 100+ pounds. WTH???????

Because they want him on there, apparently. If he didn't add something to the discussions, then they would not pay to hook him up via satellite in CA. He probably knows more about the case than these so-called experts who are on there constantly.

IIRC, he denied knowing anything much about Casey, said he was in a restaurant eating with family when she ran into him. They exchanged brief pleasantries. Then she used his name in her lies! Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope. That covered it. :) Not an ounce of truth in anything she says.

I think the accomplice would come into play on or about the 24th and not as late as the 26th. (I also do not think it was one of her bfs, but I could be mistaken on that point.) I agree with LP that someone did help her dispose of the body.

That is what I kept saying when we were searching. This older man kept saying don't go back any further than 100 yds. She wouldn't be able to carry her that far. I told him, well what if she had help, then she could! I didn't understand the 100 yd thing, why not search what ever you can! I have always felt she had someone help her with the body. I do believe the death was an accident and then covered up. I'm glad to see LP say that too.

My thoughts exactly.LOL.Buuuuuuuttt, I doubt it.

Sure would be nice...I'll ask. The worst they can do is say "ARE YOU CRAZY??? HELL NO...NOW LEAVE ME ALONE."

Guess they could say worse things too. ;)

OOH yes, :woohoo: tell him we don't even need the numbers- just who was called, at what time and for how long??

Hmm...

Jeffrey Mark Hopkins
.... Mark Hawkins
I was thinking the same thing. I have no doubt the police interviewed the right one. I think she is just making up stuff and Baez is in ecstacy thinking that the police talked to the wrong one.

Another thing someone else posted here a while back, and listening to the tapes night after night on NG's show, I think that person is right. KC never called the babysitter (I can't call her a nanny since even if there was such a person in KC's life it wouldn't be a nanny, it would be a darn babysitter) Zanny UNTIL the detective in the interrogation at Universal called her that, then KC picked up on it and used it herself later in the interview. Just thought that was interesting. Also, is Lee's statement now posted somewhere, or is Natisha the only one to have it?

All the written statements from KC, LA, CA and GA are in the 400 page document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noway
Since Casey's story is that Zanny the BS also watched JMH's son Z at the same time she was watching Caylee, maybe she is talking about him? The problem is that law enforcement interviewed JDH, not JMH ...

Sorry for the previous Whaaaaaaaaaat? This is the quote I meant to say "whaaaaaaaaaat?" The didn't interview jMh? Is there such a person? I did a search and didn't find one. The JMHII I found on MS.

I don't believe much that comes out of this girl's mouth.

She said the JH who was helping her was JMH. The police interviewed JDH. I'm not saying they interviewed the wrong person. I'm just saying that it's one more little piece of the big lie puzzle Casey tells.

May have to modify this because it looks like the quote is going to be huge!

I hate speaking in initals, TotallyObsessed ... and I see why you didn't understand my message!

The "two men helped me with the car" was Casey's statement. Whether the men have been found or came forward or this is true and she had TWO men help her with the body, I don't know.

You mean like she had two men help her push the car into the parking spot, and then said, "Hey, now that you've helped me move my car, wanna help me move a body?"

What day(s) did she contact her friend in California?
Wasn't she about ready to jump on a plane & meet him there?
Yes, she told Mark H. she had something important to tell him, and didn't know how he would react.

LP said she called him on the 26th.

Does it bother y'all (get on your nerves) the way that NG pronounces Caylee's name ... my husband mimic her all of the time ... "Little CYELLee"
YES!
It bothers me alot, every night I think someone will have corrected her! But no one has yet!

It's Caylee, Nancy. Not Kelllll lee!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss
Back