Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC, he denied knowing anything much about Casey, said he was in a restaurant eating with family when she ran into him. They exchanged brief pleasantries. Then she used his name in her lies! Correct me if I'm wrong.

YOu are correct plus he does not have a son at all and especially not one named zachary. She pulled jeffrey's name out of thin air.

LOL
No ... I didn't think she had them push her car into the lot and then decided since they helped with that, they might be keen on moving her daughter's body ...

I wonder if there is a schmuck (or two) out there who so adores Casey that they might do anything for her ... if only she would give them the time of day.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think any of ther family would have helped her dispose of Caylee's body and/or cover up the death and disposal of Caylee's body.

Yes, she told Mark H. she had something important to tell him, and didn't know how he would react.

LP said she called him on the 26th.

Yeah, several calls to him on the 26th and around there.

I guess nothing with that we come up with would be anything LE hasn't already looked into since those calls were on her phone bill.

You mean like she had two men help her push the car into the parking spot, and then said, "Hey, now that you've helped me move my car, wanna help me move a body?"

Wouldn't that be a shocker! Never mind the smell coming from the trunk as you are pushing!

Did anyone see the you tube video a few days back with Dante?

Does anyone else keep catching things on the audio interrogation when it's played on NG that you missed or didn't pay as much attention to when it first came out and we listened to it on computers?

Yes, I do...and today she had "newly released" tapes so I wonder if I really missed it or if they just updated the files, ya know. I'm hearing things I didn't hear before.

YES!
It bothers me alot, every night I think someone will have corrected her! But no one has yet!

It's Caylee, Nancy. Not Kelllll lee!!!

What's odd is NG is from Georgia. It should be Kaylee, with strong emphasis on the a.

Here's something else that's fishy. She said that Zenaida Gonzalez had a sister, Samantha. Their mother is Gloria. Their STEPFATHER is Victor Gonzalez. Not many people take the stepfather's name unless they are adopted by him and he then is not longer a step-father.
The Fernandez name would be mother's name, and Gonzalez would be from the father. I agree, it's unusual she'd be using a step-father's name. What's odd, to me, is that Casey would know of the two last names unless she was really close to this person, meaning Z would either introduce herself as ZF or ZG, not ZFG. I've worked with Hispanic people who have two last names and they are usually called by the latter of the two.

YOu are correct plus he does not have a son at all and especially not one named zachary. She pulled jeffrey's name out of thin air.

Not exactly.

He went to the same high school ... graduated the year before Casey. Well at least someone with the same first and last name, and from what I got from the 400 pages, middle name of D.

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2003.htm#T

LOL
No ... I didn't think she had them push her car into the lot and then decided since they helped with that, they might be keen on moving her daughter's body ...

I wonder if there is a schmuck (or two) out there who so adores Casey that they might do anything for her ... if only she would give them the time of day.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think any of ther family would have helped her dispose of Caylee's body and/or cover up the death and disposal of Caylee's body.
I agree Noway.
I do not believe Cindy, George or Lee are involved in disposing of Caylee's body or in covering up either.
I just don't believe that at all.

I suspect a male as the accomplice. Either GA or how about the marine? Where was he at the middle/end of June?

You know, when you go back and listen to those tapes KNOWING that the entire first set was ONE BIG LIE - it is simply amazing to me. Sooo if you cut out all that is a lie when you listen, is there ANYTHING that is true? Absolutely not. She did something to that child and just went on with her life. One big party. UNTIL mom CA stepped in and she was then forced to either admit it, or lie, lie, lie. I think she had this ZFG story all lined up for 31 days and thought to herself "yep, that'll work".

LOL

Okay, whew. I was worried about you. :crazy: I mean, I live in Orlando and I must say we do have some "characters" but you'd be hard pressed to find someone off the street who would help you hide a body.

I really think she acted alone and I am convinced that GA and CA had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance.

I have said this before awhile back. With Casey being with all these guys, it make me question what her relationship with her father is. I am not happy to admit this, but in my younger days I had a lot of relationships that did not work and I went to therapy while trying to patch up my marriage (now 8 years strong, YEAH!), and the therapist asked alot of questions about my childhood and my relationship with my father. My parents divorced when I was young and we never were close growing up until now. The therapist said that loss of closeness with my father may be what I was looking for in all those relationships..
I am not defending Casey at all but I am wondering if this is the case with George and casey? Bad father daughter relationship and that is why she was with so many guys? I know it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just a random thought I had.. Sorry for blabbing.

No, I understand what yer saying. I had a sour relationship with my father as well (divorce) and in my early 20s I was promiscuous. Not something I'm proud of but understand now that I was looking for male attention too. I wasn't molested or on drugs, but those things can play into that as well.

What part of Casey's testimony are you trying to believe anyway?! NONE of it is true or has an OUNCE of truth to it. Zero.

I believe there is some truth in Casey statement and the biggest one is "Casey doesn't know where Caylee is." My reason is because after it was known Caylee was no longer alive, someone else took the ropes from that point and moved Caylee to where Caylee is now. So every time Casey says "I don't know where Caylee is", she really doesn't know where this person took Caylee.

Of course the typical Caylee's age, birthdate, going to Tony's, all are true statements, and perhaps the black jack phone but of course not through Universal or stolen off her desk. Oh and her lying and stealing for sure that is the truth and nothing but the truth! :)

I suspect a male as the accomplice. Either GA or how about the marine? Where was he at the middle/end of June?
It seems she called the marine a couple of times on the 26th according to Leonard tonight, so I think he was out in California?

The Marine was accounted for ... in California. (This is me typing from 400 pages, not direct quote of any kind):

Active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, CA. He and Casey communicated on almost a daily basis via telephone and Internet. Casey said she was planning a trip to CA and she needed to tell him something. She had told her mother and brother and did not know how he would react to what she had to tell him. He had heard that Caylee’s father was deceased and that he was a security guard at Universal Studios.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth
Back