Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In one of the interviews GA says that he thought they were a 1 1/2 gal & a 2 gal can. Another time (the police report) he says the value of the gas was "about $50".

more inconsistancy.

What are the chances that George openned the trunk and saw gas cans & a dead little girl in the trunk?? Or maybe NO gas cans, and just a dead little girl?

this is still my opinion of the situation.

What is LP saying? I mean I know he's gone off the cuff and said he thinks someone else helped KC but is this the "SHOCK" he was talking about??

No, I think he said the shock had to do with unreleased DNA studies.

Unless it's family-- like Lee.

LP alludes to LA constantly saying KC told him what happened. I'm pretty sure LP thinks LA has something to do with it by the way he is speaking. JMO.

YOu are correct plus he does not have a son at all and especially not one named zachary. She pulled jeffrey's name out of thin air.
In the pg 40 of 400 page docs, JG said he received a phone call from his friend Jeff who had received a call from OCSO on CMA's ell. This was at 12:05 am.

This is what I'm still struggling with about the Amscot deal: If her car simply ran out of gas and she called Tony, wouldn't he bring a gas can with gas to put some in it to get to the nearest gas station? Isn't that what normal people do? Wouldn't a better lie be "the alternator died" or "it just stopped running?" The "ran out of gas" bugs me as they just left the car behind. So, yes, Tony is still a question in my mind....
I agree, he is in my mind too because the stories don't seem to match up between what the Amscot worker said and what he's supposedly said. I can't see Casey out before 7am buying groceries either, unless she'd been up all night. MOO

This is what I'm still struggling with about the Amscot deal: If her car simply ran out of gas and she called Tony, wouldn't he bring a gas can with gas to put some in it to get to the nearest gas station? Isn't that what normal people do? Wouldn't a better lie be "the alternator died" or "it just stopped running?" The "ran out of gas" bugs me as they just left the car behind. So, yes, Tony is still a question in my mind....

Casey didn't tell Tony that the car was out of gas, she told him that it was broken down and that her father was going to take care of it. When Tony asked about the car a few days later she told him it was in the shop and even went so far as to mention the names of the mechanics who were working on it. She said George was going to get her a new car.

Oh I must have missed that one! I have been trying to catch it every night, but sometimes life calls! lol Thanks for filling me in!

You're welcome... I think it was at least a week or so ago, maybe more. I remember NG kind of getting on to him, that she had asked him 50 times what went on in that house and he never told her that before. I remember it being a kind of shocker because of them refusing to take a polygraph, and most families are very willing to do that.

Good point: Why didn't Tony just bring gas can ... he asks if he should look at the car and she says that her dad is going to take care of it. So maybe she said the car broke down to Tony?

As far as the Marine goes ... testimony on handwritten page 298 (38/171 in the 3-part PDF if that helps)

On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. MH; he advised he knows Mrs. [sic] Anthony. Mr. H. is an active4 duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, CA. Mrs. [sic] Anthony and Mrs. [sic] H. were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony [sic] told Mr. H. she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony [sic] said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we [sic] would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. H heard that Caylee’s father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios.

This would have been around July 10. She could have been going to tell him WHAT. Something she told Lee and her mom.

NOT that Caylee was missing. That didn't happen until July 15.

MAYBE that he was Caylee's father. BUT that would mean that Lee and Cindy now know that the 'died before Caylee's birthday is a lie' and why not just come out with who the father is (after of course, letting him know).

I read that Amy, Ricardo, and Jesse have taken a lie detector test. Tony was not mentioned in that group. Does anyone know anything about this? I will try and find out where I got this. I remember asking myself "Why didn't Tony take it."

ETA: Found the link for this story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

don't know if he's taken the test, but he seems to be testifying against KC. Like contradicting GA re: where KC stayed the night of the 16th. And, he told the cops that on a certain date (I forgot the date), she said Caylee was with "Zanny," and that Caylee told him not to answer the phone, if her parents called. He volunteered that.

I don't think he was involved, and I don't think he was that into her. She was already complaining to Jesse G and to the tat artist that "Tony didn't love her." I don't think she'd risk asking him.

Would he really dispose of his niece to save his sister? Makes me wonder...:waitasec:

Not that the Anthony's words mean a lot but ...Lee is the one that told Casey on one of the early calls from the jail "just remember that the truth don't hurt", he was also the one who at first seemed to be really following up on lies (oops I mean leads) Casey was telling.

I don't see Lee being involved prior to the arrest. He may now know what happened and is part of the "save Casey's butt" club but don't see him knowing prior to that.

If anyone, I would think George: Mainly because of the gas can story, it just doesn't hold "gas"! :) Plus I always thought the way he apologized for Cindy at the tow yard was weird. Cindy apparently threw a fit about the cost and George later apologizes for his wife to the person at the tow lot. Then on the way to the car he is telling them the story of his missing daughter/granddaughter. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned how unsolicited details are a sign of deceipt. mmmh Seems to me George was already "nervous" talking on the way to the car. Then...they get to the car and the guy from the tow yard mentions the smell being like that of a car a suicide person was in for 5 days and George doesn't say a word? Silence sometimes says everything you need to hear! JMHO

Would he really dispose of his niece to save his sister? Makes me wonder...:waitasec:

I think the family might reason that they can't bring Caylee back, but they can't lose KC, too.

GA didn't object to the polygraph, until LA put his foot down. And, GA is an ex-cop.

I don't believe the towyard man told George the car smelled like that of a car a suicide person was in for 5 days. He said something like "that's rotten" and later when talking to LE, clarified what he meant.

Well,
He lied about FLA bondsman being mad at him because they couldn't bail Casey out.

FLAT OUT LIE & he knows it

GO back & read all his statements when he first became involved with this case - He led people to believe that he had inside knowledge that Casey was alive

ANOTHER FLAT OUT LIE

He pulled a con & he's doing it again

He's acting like he has inside knowledge but the fact is he's getting is info from websites just like this one

jmo

I hear what you're saying and I've often wondered if LP is using tactics similar to what LE uses. Know the answer before you ask the question, throw out misinformation to see if key player(s) correct you, act like you're certain of something you KNOW is incorrect in an effort to "smoke out" people, convince "key players" you're off track. Crazy as a fox? JMHO.

Good Evening,

I doubt LP knows anything that will help. I must admit that in my opinion his involvement was questionable from the beginning. I am also curious why everyone seems so sure KC is unintelligent? She has kept her mouth shut for 12 weeks. Her smoke screen of lies has kept LE busy following false leads and all the while nature is doing what it does....JMO...V.321

don't know if he's taken the test, but he seems to be testifying against KC. Like contradicting GA re: where KC stayed the night of the 16th. And, he told the cops that on a certain date (I forgot the date), she said Caylee was with "Zanny," and that Caylee told him not to answer the phone, if her parents called. He volunteered that.

I don't think he was involved, and I don't think he was that into her. She was already complaining to Jesse G and to the tat artist that "Tony didn't love her." I don't think she'd risk asking him.

I believe that was Jesse that told LE that Casey called and told him not to answer the phone to her mom. Tony may not have been that into her but his involvement would have nothing to do with that if he were as culpable as she. I didn't know about her statement to JG and tat artist about Tony's love for her. Probably just a way for her to gain sympathy from them for whatever she needed from them at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back