Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't necessarily think that LP just keeps randomly adding to his story - I think he's know most of this all along, but just know behind the scenes that they are close to closing the loop on Casey. Know he's not 'jeopardizing' the investigation as much if he shares these little tidbits here and there.

He also wanted to make it clear to Nancy that Casey's female guard wasn't able to be interviewed by LE due to fear by her attorney that she could be charged. My gut read is that he's an honest man - I think part of him feel's SUPER-duped by the A's and has enough facts to know what truly happened to the baby and that makes him sick.

TEAM LP! haha

Yes, but everything he says now comes off of here! What is that about?

Well thanks for the website shavaun. I promptly fired off an email to tell them that I am adding them to my idiot list.

i am so sorry.. but i am lmao. =x

Me too! I have been on one emo rollercoaster with this whole thing, but I swear I have not been so, um, overwraught with OMG astonishment, incredulous HUH?, and just out and out laughter at the ridiculous since Anna Nicole trainwreck!:eek:

I don't necessarily think that LP just keeps randomly adding to his story - I think he's know most of this all along, but just know behind the scenes that they are close to closing the loop on Casey. Know he's not 'jeopardizing' the investigation as much if he shares these little tidbits here and there.

He also wanted to make it clear to Nancy that Casey's female guard wasn't able to be interviewed by LE due to fear by her attorney that she could be charged. My gut read is that he's an honest man - I think part of him feel's SUPER-duped by the A's and has enough facts to know what truly happened to the baby and that makes him sick.

TEAM LP! haha

I agree Moxie!

TEAM LP! haha

As usual, I agree with Moxie! Hey chick!

Exactly! And if Nancy'd shut her big fat trap once in a while, these panelists could give us some interesting insights.

Right before, the defense lawyers were trying to explain just how shot, how lost, how unhinged Casey is, and all Nancy could do is interrupt them to talk about the criminal law insanity standard.
While Nancy is a public figure and she is fair game,it is really distracting when we have to beat on her during the show.

pizmex, I am asking you as a favor to tone it down about NG. I am not a fan of her either so I don;t even read this thread.
please :)

PS..no one should respond to this post on the board here in any way shape or form. thanks again.

You're absolutely right. But what I was pointing out is that there's no reason why a bunch of panelists on the NG show shouldn't be able to give the viewing audience professional insights into just how screwed up Casey is, without having to be interrupted by the shrieking annoying-face making NG two and a half seconds in, because Nancy wants to override her guests to make the rather obvious and mundane observation that Casey isn't criminally insane.

Or does the fact that Casey's not criminally insane now preclude anyone from analyzing Casey? And if so, then why does Nancy even bother to ask in the first place? This Nancy's a real piece of work.

well, I don't watch NG show to get any real facts :)

OooOoohhhh guardian angels guarding the house? wth are those?

The Guardian Angels organization started a long time ago. They're active in large cities, offering their services to help keep the piece or protect citizens.

I know of the Guardian Angels, so I do have to say that I am rather disappointed that they are there protecting the Anthony house.

I am with ya Kimi, I appreciate someone who admits their mistakes. I truly he just wants this solved. Do I believe he is loving all the free publicity, you betcha....

I am just the opposite, in the beginning I was like LP you have no clue what you are talking about, and he didn't, and I truely believe he is not going to let that happen again....I think he is telling as much as he can w/o compromising the investigation and obviously LE believes he or why would they have flown out there to talk to him and Rick? Just MHO...

K. Off to find kitty. <333

I don't necessarily think that LP just keeps randomly adding to his story - I think he's known most of this all along, but he just knows behind the scenes that they are close to closing the loop on Casey. Now he's not 'jeopardizing' the investigation as much if he shares these little tidbits here and there.

TEAM LP! haha
I agree moxiecrimefighter. LP is an honest man. He has known all this all along.

I am just the opposite, in the beginning I was like LP you have no clue what you are talking about, and he didn't, and I truely believe he is not going to let that happen again....I think he is telling as much as he can w/o compromising the investigation and obviously LE believes he or why would they have flown out there to talk to him and Rick? Just MHO...

Maybe it is because I keep reaching the conclusion that one of the Anthony's are involved and I can't believe that any of them had anything to do with it... besides Casey of course. I just can't get CA's 911 call and how desperate she sounded and how on the jail conversations how LA didn't seem to believe anything Casey was saying.

What woudl the guard be charged with and why??? Just because she didn't notify LE about something she heard? Why didn't she??? And why doesn't LE give her immunity today so that she can talk. She certainly had nothing to do with this.

I don't necessarily think that LP just keeps randomly adding to his story - I think he's known most of this all along, but he just knows behind the scenes that they are close to closing the loop on Casey. Now he's not 'jeopardizing' the investigation as much if he shares these little tidbits here and there.

TEAM LP! haha

Now the Guardian Angels are there guarding the Anthony home? This whole thing just gets sicker by the minute! Why don't they come to Pine Hills where I live? We could use your butts out here!!!!!

GIRLLLLLLLL, Pine Hills? Man, ya I agree with you there. Pine Hills would make the GA crap their pants. It's all about publicity--next they will be asking for donations.

I just saw this show for the first time a week or two ago. Nancy Grace is the most annoying person on the face of the earth! Between her rudely interrupting people, and the commercials every 2 minutes, I am so frustrated by the time it's over, I'd like to slap her.:bang:

Thank you. And I agree. But you might get bombed here a bit for thinking like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back