Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta would be smart to start taking a hard line with Cindy from now on. Let NG do the fluff.

Nancy Grace is in a difficult position. I think she wants to keep the public informed about what Cindy is thinking and at the same time not offend Cindy so that she will keep talking.

Tim came to help find Caylee & bring her home....Tim is NOT a QUITTER!
Anyone who follows these cases knows he would not search 3 days & pack up & quit. Nancy was dumb founded by his revelation.....shocked is more like it!

Cindy HAD to of asked Tim to quit or leave. Cindy doesn't want to find Caylee dead. When Tim stated or let it be known he was looking for remains instead of a live body Cindy freaked out on him. Same as she has done to LP & TP / LE & any others who disagree with her.

These people are so sure Casey is telling the truth they twist everything to make it fit. They make the good guys look like the bad guys!

Right, the FBI lab is lying!!:eek:

Patty did you say you myspace friended Rachel the ballsy myspace girl? Maybe you could leave her a message to call up Leonard and ask about this shocking evidence etc. If you want to be nice tell her to let Leonard know she is recording...then again don't.

I am listening to her right now! That girl has guts! Oh to be 20 again, I probably would have done the same thing. She rocks!

I mean Cindy proceeds to say she asked LE if the dogs would hit on the playhouse for urine-why is Caylee pee'ing on the playhouse anyway she says that LE said "it's possible"..and then tries to link that to the dogs hitting on the trunk..at least this is what I think. Who said anything about urine in the trunk?? She forgets that we haven't been privy to everything she has.
She's just latching on something she heard. It was in an explanation as to what the dogs might hit on.

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. And to have to deal with Cindy on a day to day basis with the treatment that he is getting especially when there are such inconsistencies in this case and other cases out there that are in dire need of his help, I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking off out of FL away from this case.

I can not believe Cindy is doing this. i shouldn't be surprised but wow, I am. It's just horrible.............

Agree with you and..........

IMO Cindy is manipulating people to best meet her current needs. She may have been very angry with Tim today, and now he wants to leave the area, because Cindy insists that Caylee is living and breathing ? WHATEVER ! I see why they say, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Cindy is as manipulative and cunning as Casey. She needs to keep her mouth shut, stay home, and let the professionals do their job. I do not rem. Beth Holloway or Jessie Davis' Mother EVER making such a spectacle out of themselves like Cindy Anthony is accomplishing through the use of the media with her BIG mouth !:eek:

forgive me if already mentioned -- think to Lori Hacking. She'd been there a good while, but when they knew what dumpster and approx dates they could get to the right area in the landfill and did make the recovery.

And LE started searching within days of her disappearing. It still took, IIRC, two months to find Lori. And all they found was 15 pounds of her. Multiply however many days you want to go with 31-77 by a good 3000+ tons of garbage a day. This little girl was only 30lbs. I doubt there would be anything left to find at this point.

Here's the thing about the playhouse. BEFORE the 4th of July weekend the FLOOR of the playhouse was dirt. Remember all that hoopla about a "newly poured concrete slab"?
Well, we found it WASN'T a concrete slab but concrete PAVERS (patio stones) laid down inside the playhouse to give it a floor. AND supposedly the Anthony's put those in over the 4th of July weekend (con't ask me for verification on this - I just remember hearing about it). Anyway, IF those pavers were put in on the 4th of July - Caylee WAS ALREADY missing and therefore, WOULD NEVER HAVE PEED ON THEM! So why did Cindy say anything about Caylee peeing in the playhouse?

Aha......something about those pavers have always bothered me. I still can hear Cindy telling Greta that she was told that the cadaver dogs would hit on sweat, and George had sweat laying them. Sweat vs. decomp....come on!:waitasec:

Good Find!
:clap:

I couldn't tell if she said "IN" or "ON". I mean it's hard to pee on it unless you *advertiser censored* a leg but it sounded like ON to me.

Peed on diaper, would not come back as decomposition.

Clearly, either Cindy is an idiot or delusional. I gather BOTH!!

I really don't know that I can take more tonight but wanted to add...

A previous poster mentioned thinking this case could result in a suicide. (possibly a fam member) I've had awful feelings that something really bad (on top of everything that already is) is going to happen in all of this too. Clearly I wouldn't wish that or want that, but keep thinking in one way or another, I don't know how all of the major players manage to get out of this whole. Have had a bad feeling from the start about it that has grown right along with the circus, and tonight, well...just ugh.

The bold is mine.....NG was not rude to Cindy. In fact I think she showed restraint.

Cindy was the bully.....as usual.

JMO

I would have to disagree totally with that. That's not the show that we saw here! It was totally the opposite.

Nancy Grace is in a difficult position. I think she wants to keep the public informed about what Cindy is thinking and at the same time not offend Cindy so that she will keep talking.

It's clear NG is treating Cindy with kid gloves. NG is a VERY intelligent woman..rude sometimes, but smart none the less. She is playing up to Cindy to get further interviews etc. I would be doing the very same thing..keep feeding her the sugar.

I couldn't tell if she said "IN" or "ON". I mean it's hard to pee on it unless you *advertiser censored* a leg but it sounded like ON to me.
Ok - that could be - does that particular playhouse have a benchseat type thing in it? I know lil tykes stuff - had SO MUCH of it when my two were younger people would stop and ask if my house was a day care center - LOL. Since my kids are a lot older now - I'm not "up to date" on all the new models. Anyway, I guess she could have been sitting on the seat inside and peed on it - but that's a stretch. I'll have to watch it again later and see if she says "in" or "on".

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Wanted to get this on this thread so people could email Nancy about their displeasure with the way she treated Tim from TES!
I decided I couldn't watch NG anymore LAST NIGHT, so I didn't tonight.

I've relied on y'all's good summary and commentary tonight. Thanks so much for that!

I just sent my respectful, but negative email regarding NG's behavior - disrespect, rudely interrupting, condescending, etc... I use to love her; she's from my hometown and is just a bit younger than I am, but I can't take the atrocious manners anymore, not even for my Caylee obsession.

drugs and alcohol are never a defense! people choose to do drugs or drink. regardless of what happens...they and they alone are responsible for what they do when they drink.

that would be like saying that the drunk driver that killed your child was innocent because he was drunk

Drugs and alcohol are indeed a defense. It would be a defense to any charge involving premeditation, planning, etc.. A drunk driver who runs someone over to death would still be charged with a form of homicide under those facts.

I never said that drugs and alcohol are a complete defense to every single homicide charge under the sun.

LE told Cindy that they would continue to search for Caylee, prior to the DNA from the FBI being in.

She does not believe them. IMO it is time for LE to have an honest heart to heart chat with Mrs. Anthony, so she can begin the mourning process and get out of the denial mode. I know it is probably hard, but who said life would be easy ?

The point Tim was making is that he is open minded and if the Anthony's gave him any valid information about a baby sitter with a name and phone number, he would believe them and search for this person. But he has a difficult time believing that there is no phone number or any information for this so called baby sitter so I think he thinks its a wild goose chase. He is trying to say he came into the case without knowing the media accounts of anything and open minded but is having a difficult time with what the Anthony's told him. I recognized it the 2nd time I heard him talk about it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Most families work with him......most families give valid info.......
names / numbers / dates / etc

Now he encounters someone who never called 911 to report her child gone /LE says babysitter never existed....

Entirely different stories / talk about entering the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!

Agree with you and..........

IMO Cindy is manipulating people to best meet her current needs. She may have been very angry with Tim today, and now he wants to leave the area, because Cindy insists that Caylee is living and breathing ? WHATEVER ! I see why they say, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Cindy is as manipulative and cunning as Casey. She needs to keep her mouth shut, stay home, and let the professionals do their job. I do not rem. Beth Holloway or Jessie Davis' Mother EVER making such a spectacle out of themselves like Cindy Anthony is accomplishing through the use of the media with her BIG mouth !:eek:

There is a clip on NG tonight with a gal being filmed in front of the Anthony's house, and the woman called Cindy a LIAR to her face. Cindy said NO I am not. Monkey see, Monkey do!!

Slightly off topic for Nancy Grace thread but yet again..after tonite's show....

This is going to be the Trial of the Century!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90