Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kobi went to the dark side.....
thOMG.gif

Those pictures of Caylee as a baby with JG are heartbreaking. You can see how much he adored her. :(

Said she had a Nanny named Zanny :confused:

Thank You

That makes a big diffenece then

It would be really odd if she was using the full name Zenaida Gonzalez since 2006 ...

but if she was only using the name Zanny then all of this makes sense.

She jsut looked for somebody with a Z in her name & found the perfect sap in ZG when she looked at that apt at Sawgrass

where has good ole Lee been? I haven't seen him on TV lately??

I was wondering the same thing he disappeared and has not been seen in over a week. Hmmm..... He si usually Caseys chauffeur so now they have a security guard taking her.

i KNEW Kobe was signing on to the Baiz crew after all of his "statements" the last couple of Nancy Grace shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope prosecution gets one of the other high profile guys, cant remember name, I can see faces

Kobe part of denfense team

So, why is he there? Anything he says is bunk! Come on, Nancy....surely there is someone else that would be willing to give an UNBIASED opinion.

:furious:

dang Kobi, going to defense

Grrrrrr of course we all already knew it was coming but still makes me :furious: and did you hear him hem-haw when she asked how forensics played into the 71 years of bad check charges, shesh....that's what they are all doing, building a defense instead of looking for CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!

RG................never saw or spoke to a Zenaida. In April 2006 when Casey lost her job, RG asked her what they were going to do about the babysitting and at that time Casey said she had found a nanny named Zanny.

So did KC lose her job b/c she lost her sitter, Lauren, or did she lose her sitter b/c she lost her job and was unable to pay her sitter?
hope this makes sense

And doesn't Mark Klaas speak for so many of us?!! And he does it so well!

The darkside even with Kobi can't take away/destroy the proscution's best witness and that is KC herself. She is her own worst enemy.

Of course, the fact that Casey told someone she had a Nanny doesn't make it so. She fibs. A lot.

true...she told LE she had an office at Universal...she'd been telling that fib to many people for a while...yet it never existed either

Poor Dominick Dunne - I like his show! Rushed to the hospital from OJ's courtroom- battling ____ cancer.

I agree. He was there everyday for the murder trial and I think it is his dream to see OJ go away for a long time.

I am telling you guys....just as sure as I am sitting here, she will get away with this.....no doubt about it BUT..........LE is filing every single charge against her that they can to make sure she serves some time in jail, and with all the charges they are filing, she might end up spending more time in jail for all of these charges than she would have if she had just told the truth to begin with!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back