Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am in complete agreement with you. Nothing "snapped" imo. She's always been this way they just couldn't see through it. MOO

I don't think anything snapped either...........I really, really think that she was drinking or on prescription drugs........and something happened to Caylee and she was too scared to call the police because she was worried she would be tested.

With her history, she KNEW no one would trust anything she had to say

His newfound personna doesn't match at all what we saw here. I just don't trust him.

I don't quite understand. I didn't join WS until AFTER he had visited here. Any idea where I can find the thread so I can learn a little more?

8 months? Really? What took so long?
I can't quite figure out what she planned to do. She told Jesse she couldn't give Caylee up for adoption yet by hiding her pregnancy I'm wondering if she wasn't planning on tossing her in the dumpster right after giving birth if she hadn't been found out? :waitasec:

If you all go back a couple weeks ago when the hair came back with the "death ring", the very next evening is when NG tells us that Kobi had received a call from JB regarding the validity of the findings. Kobi was all about the evidence being foolproof until that call. Then he was insinuating that the FBI crime lab could have contaminated the evidence or the ring could be from something else. I made a comment that night on here about him either selling out or being told to be careful of his statements. I had my whole family trying to call NG that night to confront Kobi on that. I have lost all respect for that man. He must be okay with blood money!

8 months? Really? What took so long?

I don't know. I could be "mis-remembering" but I do know that he wanted the test right away B4 putting name on birth certificate and Casey was mad! Did not want the test done. :waitasec: Seems like a really long time to wait for those type results but I have no idea??

RG actually said: "up until May, June, her controlled mess of a life is running fine."

At first, I lol'd a little at this comment, but then if you think about his other statements....he talks about how different she is now....but in that statement he is saying he always thought she was "messed up" a bit.

it could be three words in the entire story, but there is always one little truth in it, thats how they convince themselves they are telling the truth
Until they kill their child and then come up with bold faced lies as she has. There are not 3 words in any story she has told that has ANY truth to them. Sorry. We will just have to agree to disagree. I haven't found a word of Casey's which could be considered true.

I am in complete agreement with you. Nothing "snapped" imo. She's always been this way they just couldn't see through it. MOO

I agree as well. Another thing not to say that men don't notice things but we'll probably see that her woman friends have a lot more to say about the way she is/was that make more sense as to what kind of person she really is.

I don't know. I could be "mis-remembering" but I do know that he wanted the test right away B4 putting name on birth certificate and Casey was mad! Did not want the test done. :waitasec: Seems like a really long time to wait for those type results but I have no idea??

I was under the impression that casey and caylee lived with the family for ten months........and then the results came back and they asked her to leave

If you all go back a couple weeks ago when the hair came back with the "death ring", the very next evening is when NG tells us that Kobi had received a call from JB regarding the validity of the findings. Kobi was all about the evidence being foolproof until that call. Then he was insinuating that the FBI crime lab could have contaminated the evidence or the ring could be from something else. I made a comment that night on here about him either selling out or being told to be careful of his statements. I had my whole family trying to call NG that night to confront Kobi on that. I have lost all respect for that man. He must be okay with blood money!
I agree!! Altho...I didn't have any respect for him to begin with as he seemed as scatterbrained as they come! He never answered a question that NG asked. LOL

Until they kill their child and then come up with bold faced lies as she has. There are not 3 words in any story she has told that has ANY truth to them. Sorry. We will just have to agree to disagree. I haven't found a word of Casey's which could be considered true.

she probaly says um, and and the- in a sentence, you should consider those believable:behindbar

I agree as well. Another thing not to say that men don't notice things but we'll probably see that her woman friends have a lot more to say about the way she is/was that make more sense as to what kind of person she really is.

I agree! men don't seem to catch on to this stuff till it is to late :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back