Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy doesn't think Caylee's death was accidental. Ron Shindel, detective, not buying accidental either.

Talking about which dumpster- they think the Amscot. I'm thinking Sawgrass or some other apt complex. Leonard said on here a couple days ago(iirc)- that early on they did search the landfill where the Amscot dumpster was emptied didn't he? I could be completely imagining that.

Does anyone else recall hearing that? That they did some limited landfill searching really early on??

I do! LE knew which part of the landfill to search based on some sort of tracking device on the dumpster.

Where on earth is the miscarriage being related in relation to the smell in the car??? I've read all of the documents and I never saw that. I saw it mentioned that she got upset when she bumped into Brandon but how is it being connected to the car?

I honestly don't know - It was discussed on one of these threads last night - Thats were I got it from

New theory??? I've said she put Caylee in the dumpster from the beginning!

I know, I know you did ... but you have to realize that to NG even frosted blue eyeshadow and puffy sleeves is "Brand New" & "Just In!"

I think it shows that she knew she would eventually have to have an explanation for any evidence that she left in the car or the trunk.

Everyone knows about DNA today - Even Casey

She doesn't have a chance in hell for an insanity defense as some are saying - she had been covering her tracks with false stories for a month

Agreed.............Casey was too methodical in trying to cover up.

Casey's very own words- "Maybe I'm a spiteful ."
Very telling. And very chilling.

I don't think Casey started smoking pot more often because of Caylee. I think it was because of AL. She smoked b/c he smoked. She promoted Fusion b/c he was associated with Fusion. Like one of her other boyfriends said - he liked the Yankees, then she became a Yankees' fan. She wants to please her man. Apparently, this AL fellow wasn't a kid person.

I can't get over the fact they are talking about pot brownies. And keep thinking about the brownies she baked for Baez. Do you think they were laced? And Casey and Baez sat and ate pot brownies together.:flashbak:

Its ridiculous...NG more talk about the heavy, heavy pot use. Puhlease-- smoke a _____, eat a twinkie, take a nap. They're talking about how she may use being under the influence somehow for defense. That trail is going to be quite the show- can you even imagine the stories that Casey and Jose are cooking up?? :eek::eek::eek:

You would think that after all these latest released docs, that the family could see things all real clearly.

I've been very busy this week and this board, OMG it moves fast! I notice that now the GPs are not in evidence on TV. Does anybody else believe that they have come to accept what happened to Caylee?

It makes me wonder what the definition of "Heavy pot use" is.

I can't get over the fact they are talking about pot brownies. And keep thinking about the brownies she baked for Baez. Do you think they were laced? And Casey and Baez sat and ate pot brownies together.:flashbak:

This case is so insane. Do you think the Anthony family is sitting in the living room watching NG together? I'm always picturing them reacting to these stories...taking notes, getting their rage on, with Casey throwing in the occasional- that's ABSOLUTELY a lie!!

I agree and CA an GA just keep on letting her hang out in their house. UNREAL.
I love my daughter, but if she were in a mess like this, she would not be staying in my house!

This defense lawyer just lost a big case. I think I would rethink how good he really is...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back