Nancy Grace 9-30-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why in the H3!! Cindy told that whole drug out loooong story, and then ended up saying she didn't believe it, and she thought Zanny was anyone who took care of Caylee! Such as Jesse or Amy. That story took an hour for her to tell. She gives as much details to her stories as KC does!!!

lol! Yeah!
Nancy is always a day late, at least.:crazy:

I think it's more that the people here at WS are always a day early! Perhaps to the casual NG viewer or to people who aren't as um, er, focused on this case as most of us are, these things might be bombshells!

Now George intv being played talking about how Casey lied about big event where Casey/Caylee/Zanny the nanny and co were all put up at the Hard Rock and then the convention was moved to Tampa where they (Caylee/Zanny) went to Busch Gardens while Casey worked then Zanny got into a car accident so Casey and Caylee had to stay and look after Zanny in the hospital.

Cindy goes into this whole web of lies EXTENSIVELY in her interview- remembering many things in over embellished detail- later admitting that she knows now its all lies.

During that intv its actually funny bc another detective comes in and calls it saying-- ok this is a waste etc. Who is that? Yuri?

sorry, I didn't catch the date either. Should be on audio of GA interview and Video of CA interview. ugh

Even if by some very remote chance, CAylee were found alive, I still hope this lady sits in jail for a long time... she has cost the country a fortune, plus all the anguish

I still can't get over all the details & effort Casey puts into her lies

It's amazing
I can't get over it either! KC is something else, for sure! Of course it's been said now that is one trait to a liar... detailed stories. Thank God I haven't been around too many!:)

I still can't get over all the details & effort Casey puts into her lies

It's amazing
And for her to say that the hospital "discovered a large lasceration behind Sani's ear" the NEXT DAY? Some of her lies, especially that one told to her RN Mom had to have not rung true!

LE telling CA KC told friends, "dad hit something with the car, now it smells." didn't give date.

Greta is too involved with this frickin election

defense att. do they have to tell if they know where the body is?

Where is GRETA!!!! I want the goods!!!
I really wish she'd cover Caylee's case again too. Nancy's repeating the same interviews and not going into detail about what she's calling 'breaking news' like the witness list, and when some of the statements were made. MOO

can only advise client. get permission from client to approach LE with a hypothetical?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back