Nancy Grace 9-30-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hooooooooooo Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... I am SO bored with the same old thing, over and over and over and over ....

Something HAPPEN ... .please!

talking about when car was towed, and when they got it back.
CA complaining in interview about LE looking for a dead Caylee, cannot believe KC would or could hurt Caylee. ugh

I have never heard of chloraform being used as a cleaning agent! That's ridiculous.

I really wish she'd cover Caylee's case again too. Nancy's repeating the same interviews and not going into detail about what she's calling 'breaking news' like the witness list, and when some of the statements were made. MOO

I like Nancy, but she needs some NEW information to work with!
Lately, her shows are like one big, long rerun.

YES! Homicide without body! IMO, go for it! and get the lying KC and her parents in jail! Focus on justice for Caylee!!! Maybe they will break and tell where the body is then!
Obstruction of LE and tons of wasted $$$ for O tax payers on this wild goose chase! IMO
BIG COVER UP! No one else's body was in the trunk but the dear baby..........IMO

Even if the detective who was questioning Cindy was Yuri (he of the hotness!), I would ABSOLUTELY freak out if he was invading my personal space like that. It must be an interrogation technique....I'd be all "I'll say anything, just back off!"

(Ok, really...if it was Yuri, maybe I wouldn't mind so much!:crazy:)

CA thinks JG had motive, would threaten KC, just that kinda guy.
why pointing finger elsewhere, to cover for KC.

Yes- that's the Greta interview where he seems coached a bit by Cindy - she nudges him during this part or starts to answer for him right? Grrr.
Exactly. Well, we know who controls the house. :)

YES! Homicide without body! IMO, go for it! and get the lying KC and her parents in jail! Focus on justice for Caylee!!! Maybe they will break and tell where the body is then!
Obstruction of LE and tons of wasted $$$ for O tax payers on this wild goose chase! IMO
BIG COVER UP! No one else's body was in the trunk but the dear baby..........IMO
I agree passionflower. Enough is enough. I wish there was someone who could put a stop to this circus!:furious:

IF anyone had taken Caylee to get back at KC for something, she would have been dropped in a safe place long ago... this case is far too hot to keep her

Did anyone check out the wreck, LE and hospital records??? I'm sure another lie.

CA thinks JG had motive, would threaten KC, just that kinda guy.
why pointing finger elsewhere, to cover for KC.

And why does Nan have to keep dragging these people thru the mud?

Hey, I have an idea! Why doesn't Nan spend her time proving the lies Casey has told? You know, send an investigator to the Tampa hospital to show no accident. Oh, wait, so many lies, only an hour to show them!

Even if the detective who was questioning Cindy was Yuri (he of the hotness!), I would ABSOLUTELY freak out if he was invading my personal space like that. It must be an interrogation technique....I'd be all "I'll say anything, just back off!"

I thought the same thing..invasion of my personal space freaks me out. I kept waiting for her to stand up to get away from him.

Yeah, that made me really uncomfortable too -- personal space! Who was that- Yuri?? I like where he was taking her intv wise- calling her on the BS etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back