Nancy Grace 9/8/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Ron taken Misty to the Sheriff's Office yet? I would think he would insist she talk by now...

So RC was up all night and only got 35 min. sleep. Let's hope he was up all night begging Misty to tell him what she did with Haleigh.....

Seven months and he still believes Misty.....strange....
(bolding mine)

Well, not necessarily if the statement from TM quoting him is correct! MOO

I wonder what time MC called her brother, has that been put out in the media yet? And please tell me which bro it was for sure? I can't keep them straight.

OT~ which brother had a van that one of the family members said they thought had been moved that night or something along that lines? Not that it matters, I just couldn't remember.

Ron's attorney said RC dropped from the top of the list to the bottom. I only had Misty and Ron on the list....I wish he would have given us names.....sheeesh.

Thank you! I don't get that channel, will have to wait for Patty G to work her magicm
The repeat of her show is on now.

They're talking about MC's call to her brother before calling 911. Nancy's repeating that the phone call isn't "news" but the "bombshell" is the alleged sighting in MA, the same state where the brother now is.

I'm just now watching NG, President of the Official Ronald Cummings Fan Club.
She was strrreeessing how RC was at work the whole time and that MC didn't call LE, it was her knight in shining armour who got 'er done when he came home from work where he was the whole time, especially the time that Haleigh disappeared, whatever time that might be.

I hope and pray that it is Haleigh that was spotted, however I can't imagine how this would work Timmy and Chelsea did not leave Florida until July - did Cousin Joe take Haleigh to MA before heading to TN? If not where was Haleigh hidden from Feb - July?

All reports show Timmy and Chelsea living in Crescent city when Haleigh went missing, I am not convinced they lived with Tommy and Lindsy - Hank and Lisa live with Tommy and Lindsy.

I agree, I think NG's reporter didn't get her facts straight about where they lived at the time.
I don't think this sighting had anything to do with the interview of Timmy and Chelsea, because I read a couple reports that said the sighting came after they had been there and talked to the Croslins, but that could be wrong, too.

The only way Misty's relatives would be covering for her would be if they also had their hands dirty. For example: a group of people doing drugs and partying together and a child in the house accidentally ingests some of the drugs and dies. I firmly believe Misty's relatives would not abduct Haleigh (hello, that is kidnapping) and further take her over state lines (which would result in federal charges) because of some kind of imagined adult sex act seen by Haleigh.

We can agree to disagree. I believe she is alive and wants to be home with Daddy and Junior. I keep praying that happens!

We can and I hope you are right Flossie about HaLeigh being alive - that would be glorious news, it truly would. I also agree that, if alive, she would want to see her Daddy, Mommy, Grammies, Aunties, Uncles, her cousins and absolutely ALL of her siblings.

Children forgive much when it comes to preserving the relationship with the one that they depend entirely upon for their survival . . .

MOO

Oh I completely agree this would be motive to make Haleigh disappear ~ permanently. But I can't see them keeping her alive somewhere in FL until they move up to MA and her being in the WalMart. As much as I'd love for this sighting to really be Haleigh, it's just not making sense to me. There would've had to be some other way for her to get to MA and who has her now? MOO

Really? I suppose I can STRETCH my imagination and envision Misty flying off the handle at Haleigh IF Haleigh happened upon Misty riding some unknown male on a couch. However, why would Misty's brother give a rip about the situation? Why would he care so much about Misty staying with Ronald? Why would Misty's brother's wife participate in some kind of cockamamie kidnapping? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

I thought it was said that Mistys phone was off until 3:10 - which means the call would of had to been placed between 3:10 and 3:27 - this just gets more and more confusing.

Haleigh is now 6 years old. Do 6 year old children fit into a walmart cart or are they too big?

Thank you Missy70Texas. :)

By the looks of it, IMO, if they bring her home she may not go back to Ron (if you look at all the info thus far), which is one of the reasons I was thinking that the case may not have such a happy ending even if she is found.

Why do you think Haleigh wouldn't go home to her dad where her brother lives also?

Haleigh is now 6 years old. Do 6 year old children fit into a walmart cart or are they too big?

My dd is a yr. younger than Haleigh and my opinion would be no, 6 yr. olds do not fit in the front of a cart but they could fit in the back.
Also, keep in mind Haleigh's growth is stunted because of her Turner's syndrome, so she is small for her age.

I hope and pray that it is Haleigh that was spotted, however I can't imagine how this would work Timmy and Chelsea did not leave Florida until July - did Cousin Joe take Haleigh to MA before heading to TN? If not where was Haleigh hidden from Feb - July?

All reports show Timmy and Chelsea living in Crescent city when Haleigh went missing, I am not convinced they lived with Tommy and Lindsy - Hank and Lisa live with Tommy and Lindsy.

I think they are wrong, LOL. I've been saying that a lot about the press of late they never seem to do any fact checking anymore. Just report what they are told whether it's true or not. From the very first day it was said Timmy/Chelsea lived in Cresent City. Hank and Lisa lived in the same community as Ron and I never heard just where they lived but I wouldn't doubt they lived with Tommy,especially since he had just gotten out of the hospital.

I think they are wrong, LOL. I've been saying that a lot about the press of late they never seem to do any fact checking anymore. Just report what they are told whether it's true or now. From the very first day it was said Timmy/Chelsea lived in Cresent City. Hank and Lisa lived in the same community as Ron and I never heard just where they lived but I wouldn't doubt they lived with Tommy,especially since he had just gotten out of the hospital.

I agree, one can get more facts here than from the media!
In the police report concerning the rat incident, Lisa and Hank Croslin's address is 116 Tyler, so that confirms they live w/Lindsy and Tommy.

I wonder what time MC called her brother, has that been put out in the media yet? And please tell me which bro it was for sure? I can't keep them straight.

OT~ which brother had a van that one of the family members said they thought had been moved that night or something along that lines? Not that it matters, I just couldn't remember.

Did they say what time she called her brother? Some time before the 911 call could be as early as 6 or so after her brother went home. I think she called him after she hung up with Ron to say she couldn't babysit for him, that would be before the 911 call.

Based on what I heard tonight on the talk shows, there were several phone calls between Misty and Tommy, not just one. Lindsy Croslin, Tommy's wife, loaned the blue van to Timmy and Chelsea who were living in Crescent City where cousin Joe was staying the night HaLeigh disappeared. During the night of Feb 9-10th, Tim noticed Joe was not in his room and later when Tim went to drive to Ron's, he noticed changes in the van that occurred since he drove it last.

I think they are wrong, LOL. I've been saying that a lot about the press of late they never seem to do any fact checking anymore. Just report what they are told whether it's true or not. From the very first day it was said Timmy/Chelsea lived in Cresent City. Hank and Lisa lived in the same community as Ron and I never heard just where they lived but I wouldn't doubt they lived with Tommy,especially since he had just gotten out of the hospital.

That's been a huge frustration with this case. I'd like to hear some of the info from the horse's mouth (i.e. LE), not a reporter's idea of what might have happened or their opinion. It just doesn't make sense why local LE can't make some basic press releases with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8