Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can agree to disagree. I don't believe they are guilty of anything, and that all they want is for HaLeigh to come home.

I also believe they want her to come home, but that has nothing to do with knowing she won't & why.

I just can't resist asking--how many kids do you know that like green beans?

My 5 yr old grandson loves them,started eating them since he was 2. I also raised rottweilers who ate apple slices, watermelon ,salad, all kinds of things because they were introduced to healthy foods as pups,same as children will if introduced to the food at a young age. JMO

My 5 yr old grandson loves them,started eating them since he was 2. I also raised rottweilers who ate apple slices, watermelon ,salad, all kinds of things because they were introduced to healthy foods as pups,same as children will if introduced to the food at a young age. JMO

I've one grandson that eats about anything but his brother is just the opposite.

However, I thought the food of the night was suppose to be Chef Boyardee or something like that. You'd think the green bean story would have come up 2 years ago.

Excuses? Because I refuse to believe what LE says is the truth I'm using 'excuses'?
For one, Steve Groene failed his polygraph, and he was innocent.
It does happen.[/QUOTE IMO, if Ron did fail, (we really can't be sure about any of them), & it's going to be explained away as a false positive, then LE needs to disregard ALL of their failed tests...Misty's, Tommy's, Timmy's, & anybody else who has taken one. MOO.

We can agree to disagree. I don't believe they are guilty of anything, and that all they want is for HaLeigh to come home.

If they wanted Haleigh to come home they would be angry at Ron for hanging around the woman lying about what happened to Haleigh, they would angry at him for dealing drugs instead of searching for his daughter, and they would have thrown Misty under the buss long before they did.

Instead they are enablers, they are actually "proud" that Ron is dealing drugs, and telling him to watch out for snitches.

Plus, Sykes can't even keep her story straight. She needs to be interrogated. Wonder if she will agree to questioning? Or will she resist just like her grandson did?

It was really repulsive watching those two. Sickening.

If they wanted Haleigh to come home they would be angry at Ron for hanging around the woman lying about what happened to Haleigh, they would angry at him for dealing drugs instead of searching for his daughter, and they would have thrown Misty under the buss long before they did.

Instead they are enablers, they are actually "proud" that Ron is dealing drugs, and telling him to watch out for snitches.

Plus, Sykes can't even keep her story straight. She needs to be interrogated. Wonder if she will agree to questioning? Or will she resist just like her grandson did?

And you left out the most nauseating part, imo, when Teresa gave Ron a ring to give to a little girl who is lying and failing tests about Haleighs whereabouts to MARRY her. I have never been on the fence about Ron, but I was on the fence about Teresa and Annette, but I have stepped off and now totally believe that one or both of them helped Ron one way or another. At least Cindy Anthony called the cops on her murderous spawn.

And you left out the most nauseating part, imo, when Teresa gave Ron a ring to give to a little girl who is lying and failing tests about Haleighs whereabouts to MARRY her. I have never been on the fence about Ron, but I was on the fence about Teresa and Annette, but I have stepped off and now totally believe that one or both of them helped Ron one way or another. At least Cindy Anthony called the cops on her murderous spawn.

ITA. And to "give" it to her and then take it back "weeks" later -- how crazy is that?

ITA. And to "give" it to her and then take it back "weeks" later -- how crazy is that?

I love how everything with T&A revolves around Haleighs strong will. She ate green beans because she LOVED them, she didn't wear a shirt because she was "hot natured" I really at this point have no doubt that these two can justify what Ron did because Haleigh sassed off and Ron lost it or something, like some way he would be justified losing it over a mouthy child, but is anyone surprised, I mean this was a "man" who needed the state of Florida to show him the proper way to hit his kids with his hands, yeah I know smacking kids and knocking sense into them is considered ok to some blah blah blah, but in the context of this story, I find it disgusting. I look at Rons kids sweet little face and want to cry that Daddy used force to deal with problems, and now one is dead. The same Dad who would think nothing about shoving 11 inches down someones throat, showed Tim Miller, the DIRECTOR of TES how he was going to blow Mistys teeth out the back of her head, I mean seriously, how can anyone forget all this, and just think Ron is a good guy? Oh, and he SHOT a MIRROR with a GUN. Maybe Mama Neves should have told Ron about the 7 years bad luck thing.

Something is mentally wrong with Ronald Cummings, be it genetics, or abandonment by his own mother for whatever reasons she had for that, so I can see why Teresa would help Ron because she has to feel a lot of guilt for being a crappy mother. It all starts with Teresa, all of this.

I love how everything with T&A revolves around Haleighs strong will. She ate green beans because she LOVED them, she didn't wear a shirt because she was "hot natured" I really at this point have no doubt that these two can justify what Ron did because Haleigh sassed off and Ron lost it or something, like some way he would be justified losing it over a mouthy child, but is anyone surprised, I mean this was a "man" who needed the state of Florida to show him the proper way to hit his kids with his hands, yeah I know smacking kids and knocking sense into them is considered ok to some blah blah blah, but in the context of this story, I find it disgusting. I look at Rons kids sweet little face and want to cry that Daddy used force to deal with problems, and now one is dead. The same Dad who would think nothing about shoving 11 inches down someones throat, showed Tim Miller, the DIRECTOR of TES how he was going to blow Mistys teeth out the back of her head, I mean seriously, how can anyone forget all this, and just think Ron is a good guy?

Something is mentally wrong with Ronald Cummings, be it genetics, or abandonment by his own mother for whatever reasons she had for that, so I can see why Teresa would help Ron because she has to feel a lot of guilt for being a crappy mother. It all starts with Teresa, all of this.

And where was TN that evening -- why the secrets? Guess we should give AS credit for trying to explain her wherabouts even if it makes no sense & does put her at the potential scene of the crime --- ummm. Tommy does it & some jump all over it but AS is supposedly what -- a hero.

And where was TN that evening -- why the secrets? Guess we should give AS credit for trying to explain her wherabouts even if it makes no sense & does put her at the potential scene of the crime --- ummm. Tommy does it & some jump all over it but AS is supposedly what -- a hero.

I don't get it either, is she supposed to be credible because shes a grandma? I mean this is the woman that created both Teresa, and Ron. If anyone really, truly, thinks that this timeline starts with what Annette says, is really wrong. No way would the cops start the timeline with the word of someone who has major motive to lie and protect someone, thats just logic.

I obviously don't share your opinion. And I just keep praying HaLeigh will come home to them soon

I obviously don't share your opinion. And I just keep praying HaLeigh will come home to them soon

I pray too, but when the cops are saying this is a homicide, I believe them, of course I want them to be wrong, but there comes a point where this does need to be accepted, or maybe wandering down the Cindy Anthony walk of denial is ideal to some, I personally just cant do it. I wonder, has there ever been a missing childs case where the LE have said this is a homicide, and the child was later found alive, does anyone know?

I love how everything with T&A revolves around Haleighs strong will. She ate green beans because she LOVED them, she didn't wear a shirt because she was "hot natured" I really at this point have no doubt that these two can justify what Ron did because Haleigh sassed off and Ron lost it or something, like some way he would be justified losing it over a mouthy child, but is anyone surprised, I mean this was a "man" who needed the state of Florida to show him the proper way to hit his kids with his hands, yeah I know smacking kids and knocking sense into them is considered ok to some blah blah blah, but in the context of this story, I find it disgusting. I look at Rons kids sweet little face and want to cry that Daddy used force to deal with problems, and now one is dead. The same Dad who would think nothing about shoving 11 inches down someones throat, showed Tim Miller, the DIRECTOR of TES how he was going to blow Mistys teeth out the back of her head, I mean seriously, how can anyone forget all this, and just think Ron is a good guy? Oh, and he SHOT a MIRROR with a GUN. Maybe Mama Neves should have told Ron about the 7 years bad luck thing.

BBM :)

Hi Chablis!

You hit the nail on the head with that one :)

No, its just the fact that Steve and Ron are two different people, and just because one dad failed a poly and was innocent later, does not mean thats Rons ordeal. Ron has just done so much despicable shady stuff, it really is hard for me personally to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I think he hurt his daughter and caused her death.

:) Something we can agree on!
Ron has done some pretty despicable things in his life from dating too young girls to drugs and a lot in between.

Our difference is our stance on HaLeigh.
I don't think for one minute he would have harmed her.

Making bad choices in the woman (and her family) he brought into his children's lives was only truly seen in hindsight, so I cannot fault him 100% for that either.
We all make mistakes.

Until LE glances his way I'll believe them.. and they say Ron is not a suspect.

IMO, if Ron did fail, (we really can't be sure about any of them), & it's going to be explained away as a false positive, then LE needs to disregard ALL of their failed tests...Misty's, Tommy's, Timmy's, & anybody else who has taken one. MOO.

Yep. Start from scratch.

:) Something we can agree on!
Ron has done some pretty despicable things in his life from dating too young girls to drugs and a lot in between.

Our difference is our stance on HaLeigh.
I don't think for one minute he would have harmed her.

Making bad choices in the woman (and her family) he brought into his children's lives was only truly seen in hindsight, so I cannot fault him 100% for that either.
We all make mistakes.

Until LE glances his way I'll believe them.. and they say Ron is not a suspect.

I understand. I guess I just have no reason to believe he wouldnt hurt his kids, since I know for sure he used his hands on them, and he has a bad temper, I mean he really does have a bad temper, and who knows when someone just snaps and does the unthinkable?

I pray too, but when the cops are saying this is a homicide, I believe them, of course I want them to be wrong, but there comes a point where this does need to be accepted, or maybe wandering down the Cindy Anthony walk of denial is ideal to some, I personally just cant do it. I wonder, has there ever been a missing childs case where the LE have said this is a homicide, and the child was later found alive, does anyone know?
I see what you mean. However with her family members believing she is alive, and no evidence released to the contrary, I still have hope. I know we all pick and choose what we believe, including statements from LE, so I am not believing the homicide statement at this point. I'm not sure if police said they thought Jaycee, Elizabeth, Ben, or Shawn or others were deceased before they were found alive.

BBM

That's an interesting point you've made regarding storylines revolving around Haleigh's strong will. Besides the "loves green beans" and "hot natured" comments you mentioned, there's others as well.

-A wedding was explained as "what Haleigh wanted"

-Mr. Cummings' reportedly erratic driving on the morning of February 9 was explained as having to hurry to to get to GGM's house before school because "Haleigh wanted to wear a particular outfit".

-In either her LVA or hypnosis session, Misty tried to explain confusion regarding Haliegh's pajama/clothing attire after going to bed as "she just hated to wear clothes" while sleeping.

-She wanted to watch only the movie "Airbuds over and over again"

-Finally, lest we forget, remember when Haleigh "wouldn't go to bed"?:

.....a co-worker who told us exclusively what he says he heard Ron tell Misty when she called to say his five year old wouldn’t go to bed…

“Just whip the little brat…”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-did-dad-say-just-whip-haleigh/#more-1791

I haven't seen evidence Ronald has a bad temper, although many people do so it wouldn't be uncommon, and I don't believe he harmed his children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx