Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you left out the most nauseating part, imo, when Teresa gave Ron a ring to give to a little girl who is lying and failing tests about Haleighs whereabouts to MARRY her. I have never been on the fence about Ron, but I was on the fence about Teresa and Annette, but I have stepped off and now totally believe that one or both of them helped Ron one way or another. At least Cindy Anthony called the cops on her murderous spawn.

Yes, the same liar she wants hanged in public, she was giving Ron a ring to marry her. It was NEVER about Haleigh with Teresa or Annette. NEVER. From the moment Haleigh went missing, their mission was to cover up, protect, and hinder an investigation. IMO both women need to be jailed.

I hope after Tuesday's Nancy Grace show, the PCSO call Sykes and Neves in for questioning and interrogate the heck out of both of them!

I haven't seen evidence Ronald has a bad temper, although many people do so it wouldn't be uncommon, and I don't believe he harmed his children

Crystal said Ron beat her, while she was pregnant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_H5oEauLF4

Amber Brooks said that Ron would put guns to her head.

Ron was more angry about Joe Overstreet stealing a gun, than he was about his missing daughter. He told Cobra he was going to crush his hands. All over a stolen gun.

There is ample evidence Ron is abusive and has a temper.

I guess all those people are lying and out to get Ron in some conspiracy hu? :innocent:

The best theory is, this revolves around an abuser who was on a boatload of drugs and went crazy and Haleigh suffered because of it.

:) Something we can agree on!
Ron has done some pretty despicable things in his life from dating too young girls to drugs and a lot in between.

Our difference is our stance on HaLeigh.
I don't think for one minute he would have harmed her.

Making bad choices in the woman (and her family) he brought into his children's lives was only truly seen in hindsight, so I cannot fault him 100% for that either.
We all make mistakes.

Until LE glances his way I'll believe them.. and they say Ron is not a suspect.

The girl and the family he brought into his children's lives is no worse than his own family. The whole Cummings/Neves Sykes clan are just as dysfunctional as anyone in the Croslin family. They may view themselves as not being, but If that is their mindest they are ALL delusional and sadly mistaken...
And he may not have harmed her intentionally, but I suspect she is deceased and he is the reason. IF LE can't see that than they need to resign. All of them.
Why in the HELL-O he hasn't been named the prime suspect in Haleigh's disappearance is at this point beyond baffling.. And WHY his family hasn't been hauled in, interrogated and investigated to the hilt is even more baffling..JMHOOOS

I don't get it either, is she supposed to be credible because shes a grandma? I mean this is the woman that created both Teresa, and Ron. If anyone really, truly, thinks that this timeline starts with what Annette says, is really wrong. No way would the cops start the timeline with the word of someone who has major motive to lie and protect someone, thats just logic.

Sometimes I think Putnam County LE have failed logic 101 or they really are keeping secrets.

:) Something we can agree on!
Ron has done some pretty despicable things in his life from dating too young girls to drugs and a lot in between.

Our difference is our stance on HaLeigh.
I don't think for one minute he would have harmed her.

Making bad choices in the woman (and her family) he brought into his children's lives was only truly seen in hindsight, so I cannot fault him 100% for that either.
We all make mistakes.

Until LE glances his way I'll believe them.. and they say Ron is not a suspect.

They also say Misty is NOT a suspect -- actually according to the last statement, nobody is a suspect or POI.

Yes, the same liar she wants hanged in public, she was giving Ron a ring to marry her. It was NEVER about Haleigh with Teresa or Annette. NEVER. From the moment Haleigh went missing, their mission was to cover up, protect, and hinder an investigation. IMO both women need to be jailed.

I hope after Tuesday's Nancy Grace show, the PCSO call Sykes and Neves in for questioning and interrogate the heck out of both of them!

They should have hauled them both in long ago... For LE to have believed anything either of those two women have ever stated is IMO totally mind boggling. But now since it is on record that LE knew the family members were lying from the beginning, my question is WHY hasn't more pressure been applied to both of them .

Crystal said Ron beat her, while she was pregnant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_H5oEauLF4

Amber Brooks said that Ron would put guns to her head.

Ron was more angry about Joe Overstreet stealing a gun, than he was about his missing daughter. He told Cobra he was going to crush his hands. All over a stolen gun.

There is ample evidence Ron is abusive and has a temper.

I guess all those people are lying and out to get Ron in some conspiracy hu? :innocent:

The best theory is, this revolves around an abuser who was on a boatload of drugs and went crazy and Haleigh suffered because of it.

Allegations are not evidence imo. I doubt the stories, and I did not see Crystal say Ron beat her nor have I seen Amber state that. I actually haven't seen Amber say anything so far.

I think Crystal alleged on Geraldo that once Ron hit her in the back of the head and kicked her off the bed when she was mad he was doing cocaine and she had just stopped. I doubt that, and also suspect there was a lot more to the story, jmo.

As far as what Ron said to Cobra about Joe, I don't find that strange, and also don't know if he meant it.

I haven't seen evidence Ronald has a bad temper, although many people do so it wouldn't be uncommon, and I don't believe he harmed his children

Not intentionally maybe, but I suspect he and his temper are responsible for the reason she is NOW deceased.JMHO

He told Tim Miller that he would blow Misty's teeth out the back of her head. That sounds like a bad temper to me. JMO

That was in drug court and who knows whether that person had authority to say what he did. What I'm talking about was supposedly a directly quote from LE.

yes I recall when it was said. I believe ASAs have authority to state things like that, they make the decisions about prosecuting cases iirc. Some might think that would make them LE, some won't. LE said Ron and Crystal were not considered suspects, some folks think that's a statement that means nothing, and LE won't say if they are or not, and some think that only means Crystal isn't a suspect, some think it means both are cleared, or only Crystal is cleared. It's all open for interpretation imo

He told Tim Miller that he would blow Misty's teeth out the back of her head. That sounds like a bad temper to me. JMO

Allegedly he said that. I didn't hear him say it. I don't know if Tim heard him say it. If I thought someone had harmed or killed my child, I probably would say the same thing, whether I meant it or not.

Actually bad temper sounds like a mild description of that person -- violent person seems closer. What about what he said on the 911 call?

yes I recall when it was said. I believe ASAs have authority to state things like that, they make the decisions about prosecuting cases iirc. Some might think that would make them LE, some won't. LE said Ron and Crystal were not considered suspects, some folks think that's a statement that means nothing, and LE won't say if they are or not, and some think that only means Crystal isn't a suspect, some think it means both are cleared, or only Crystal is cleared. It's all open for interpretation imo

People in government often don't have authority to say what they do. I thought it was specifically stated that those involved with the drug case were not involved with HaLeigh's case so anything said should be mute.

I doubt you'll ever find where I've said that Crystal was cleared -- the reason I don't think she was involved is that nobody has been able to put her anywhere near that mh anytime prior the morning after HaLeigh went missing -- she was even in a different county. So don't know why you bother to bring up Crystal.

However, the bottom line is until it is confirmed what happened to HaLeigh and when, anyone near her that day cannot be cleared and anyone with access to that mobile home could have left something there that caused her death.

Allegedly he said that. I didn't hear him say it. I don't know if Tim heard him say it. If I thought someone had harmed or killed my child, I probably would say the same thing, whether I meant it or not.

Well we know what he said on the 911 call -- but I called that violent person too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne