Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM :)

Hi SoSueMe! (great to see you again :) )

And isn't that something, Not only did Misty change her story, ROn changed his story and NOW so has Annette...totally mind blowing. So i am wondering did Annette actually get out of the vehicle or not? Did she put the shirts on the children or did she tell them to put shirts on? Maybe i am picking at the words, but if you were there, and it is the truth, then the story will always be the same. JMO

Thanks Lil Momma, I've been tied up on the Hailey Dunn case out of Texas.

I agree, so while TN is talking about people changing their story, perhaps she should have looked to her right as AS was speaking... just sayin....

Yes, the clothes and the laundry is a big thing. We just have to figure out why everyone in the Cummings family keeps bringing that up. And why the closet is showing tags on the closthes and why Misty brings up the laundry.

you make a good point. the cummings stories center around the clothes (and a couple other things). the weird part about the clothes is nobody can seem to remember what she was wearing at any given point that day yet so much focus is put on what haleigh was or wasnt wearing.

What if Ron and Misty at some point while living in the tents, sent one of their family members to find the same shirt Haleigh last wore that would be missing and planted it in the house when they got it back? I don't know why they would do that but it sounds like some kind of dumb plan Ronald Cummings would come up with.

you make a good point. the cummings stories center around the clothes (and a couple other things). the weird part about the clothes is nobody can seem to remember what she was wearing at any given point that day yet so much focus is put on what haleigh was or wasnt wearing.

And, if I may go off of your post tiki21; TN & Gma Sykes have mentioned numerous times in interviews how important cloths/fashion was to HaLeigh (i.e., supposedly Ron had to make a mad dash to Gma's before school to get HaLeigh's favorite outfit...). So I ask - how can it be that no one remembers what HaLeigh - a little girl who loved specific clothes/outfits - was wearing that fateful night/early morning?!?! I'd like to ask LE if all HaLeigh's clothes have been accounted for. And while I'm asking questions... what the hell was HaLeigh doing out on the front porch after dark, in cold temps without a dang shirt on?! RED FLAGS-RED FLAGS-RED FLAGS... :banghead:

Sorry I missed the show, although probably for the best, Teresa and Annette's pain is so raw it hurts to watch them. God bless HaLeigh and her family :(

I am truly shocked with the soft spot NG has for Ronald, he hasn't been writing her, pleading for her to read his letters from prison trying to being awareness of his missing child, if someone is willing to wrestle and angel for you, you would think they would honor this simple and heartfelt request.

I bet Ron lives in fear every time someone with authority beckons him.

Sorry I missed the show, although probably for the best, Teresa and Annette's pain is so raw it hurts to watch them. God bless HaLeigh and her family :(

Personally, I can't see any raw pain coming from either of them due to ALL the deliberate deflection and lies they have spewed in the last two years.. And to think.. All for the sole purpose to protect their son and grandson from ever having to face any consequences for his actions due to his out of control behavior .. For me, that is whats truly painful to watch, especially considering Haleigh was, after all, their own flesh and blood too.
Granted, they may have all justified it as being an accident, however that doesn't excuse the fact it happened and others, who also loved Haleigh, deserve to know the truth as to what really happened...The Cummings/Neves/Sykes for once need to do the right thing, and tell the truth.
Then and ONLY then will they ever be able to truly and naturally grieve the loss of that precious child.. JMHOOTS

And, if I may go off of your post tiki21; TN & Gma Sykes have mentioned numerous times in interviews how important cloths/fashion was to HaLeigh (i.e., supposedly Ron had to make a mad dash to Gma's before school to get HaLeigh's favorite outfit...). So I ask - how can it be that no one remembers what HaLeigh - a little girl who loved specific clothes/outfits - was wearing that fateful night/early morning?!?! I'd like to ask LE if all HaLeigh's clothes have been accounted for. And while I'm asking questions... what the hell was HaLeigh doing out on the front porch after dark, in cold temps without a dang shirt on?! RED FLAGS-RED FLAGS-RED FLAGS... :banghead:

Out of red flags too? I can see a little boy doing it, but not a girl. That's just crazy, or should I say "That's a crock".

Wonder if TN & AS have quit their fake emotions since they got off the air or are they practicing for the next circus show.

What's the purpose of attempting to prove Haleigh was fed something healthy when on the other hand she isclaiming the child was outside on a cold night
(at 8:00 pm according to her last story) eating dinner without a top on.

BTW.. How is it GGMS is claiming she was there at 8:00 pm and saw Haleigh eating green beans when we have heard time and time again, Misty claim she put Haleigh to be at 8:00 because that was her bedtime..JMHO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

CASAREZ: What time was this?
SYKES: About 7:30.

Excuses? Because I refuse to believe what LE says is the truth I'm using 'excuses'?
For one, Steve Groene failed his polygraph, and he was innocent.
It does happen.

Yeah, but Groene didnt cut off interviews and marry a person lying about his daughter, and he didn't seclude himself and then resurface only because he went to jail for beating up his new wifes brother. One for instance is just that and a rarity.

Something that has always bothered me as well is that Annette Sykes has never mentioned Ron's mad dash to her house that Monday morning before school to get Haleigh's favorite outfit. Why? And Ron has never mentioned Misty being with him in that mad dash to get another outfit for Haleigh. Only Ron stated that Haleigh had spilt something on her shirt............:crazy:

You didnt miss anything, TN is still skirting around questions doing her best to put on an innocent face. GMS, well she has changed her laundry delivery run to the mh about four or five times now.

I didnt see any raw pain from these two actually never have. I do remember GMS smirking on the NG show when it was being discussed about lil Haleigh screaming in another room. I do remember TN smiling about hanging Misty in the square when she was asked about lil Haleigh being taken out in a black bag. I've seen alot the last two years with these two but raw pain isnt one of them.

Oh one thing that did jump out at me was TN stated that "lil Jr naturally misses his father, but seems to be doing very well there." She didnt mention one word that lil Jr maybe missing lil Haleigh.

So what Steve G. didn't do makes Ron guilty.
Ok. Well that explains a lot.

No, its just the fact that Steve and Ron are two different people, and just because one dad failed a poly and was innocent later, does not mean thats Rons ordeal. Ron has just done so much despicable shady stuff, it really is hard for me personally to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I think he hurt his daughter and caused her death.

Something that has always bothered me as well is that Annette Sykes has never mentioned Ron's mad dash to her house that Monday morning before school to get Haleigh's favorite outfit. Why? And Ron has never mentioned Misty being with him in that mad dash to get another outfit for Haleigh. Only Ron stated that Haleigh had spilt something on her shirt............:crazy:

Probably because this is an important piece of the puzzle. The stuff that doesn't matter is what they want us to know every little detail about. The stuff that's been reported and they don't make comments about raises a big red flag for me. JMO

i think Haleigh was sleeping at AS's house and Ron was in a "mad dash" to pick her up and get her to school on time. Maybe AS was going to bring Haleigh to school that day & she spilled something badly on herself and had no other clothes at AS's house so Ron had to run over with a new outfit.

and i think that's why nothing is said about that morning.. it probably wasn't that out of the ordinary for Haleigh & Jr to sleep at AS's house, even on a school night. and we all know that Ron was in trouble with getting Haleigh to school on time so that could explain his speeding past the bus stop

So what Steve G. didn't do makes Ron guilty.
Ok. Well that explains a lot.

IMO. It is useless to compare Ron C to anyone else in regards to failed or passed polygraphs too.. IMO...What makes Ron C guilty is.. He IS...JMHO

i think Haleigh was sleeping at AS's house and Ron was in a "mad dash" to pick her up and get her to school on time. Maybe AS was going to bring Haleigh to school that day & she spilled something badly on herself and had no other clothes at AS's house so Ron had to run over with a new outfit.

and i think that's why nothing is said about that morning.. it probably wasn't that out of the ordinary for Haleigh & Jr to sleep at AS's house, even on a school night. and we all know that Ron was in trouble with getting Haleigh to school on time so that could explain his speeding past the bus stop

Because really, whats more than likely here, is that Ron who just had to get the kids away from Crystal for his selfish reasons, Crystal probably spent more time with her kids on the two weekends she had them then Ronald did all month. jmo

You didnt miss anything, TN is still skirting around questions doing her best to put on an innocent face. GMS, well she has changed her laundry delivery run to the mh about four or five times now.

I didnt see any raw pain from these two actually never have. I do remember GMS smirking on the NG show when it was being discussed about lil Haleigh screaming in another room. I do remember TN smiling about hanging Misty in the square when she was asked about lil Haleigh being taken out in a black bag. I've seen alot the last two years with these two but raw pain isnt one of them.

Oh one thing that did jump out at me was TN stated that "lil Jr naturally misses his father, but seems to be doing very well there." She didnt mention one word that lil Jr maybe missing lil Haleigh.

We can agree to disagree. I don't believe they are guilty of anything, and that all they want is for HaLeigh to come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne