Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tina ChrisTINA Prevatt or Katrina Belcher?

I have to guess now that it is Nay Nay. What was the other odd name misty mentioned in the video..."Right way" or something..?

So who's the real pimp..Ron, Jerome or WBG? I heard of drug wars and territory wars between dealers, but pimp wars is another story...

Hi lynnb, did he happen to mention what LP's terms are? TIA
If you go to www.thebaldtruth.com and click on his latest story you will see an ad in the upper right corner for a new reality show called "Vegas Bail" coming soon by artharris.com. Unbelievable. The group that is going to bail out Misty is a reality show???

Lisa mentioned someone in Vegas (per Art Harris) was interested in making Misty's bond. On Art Harris' site there is a big advertisement on the left hand side of the page advertising a reality series "Vegas Bail" coming soon. Amazing coincidence, huh?

If you go to www.thebaldtruth.com and click on his latest story you will see an ad in the upper right corner for a new reality show called "Vegas Bail" coming soon by artharris.com. Unbelievable. The group that is going to bail out Misty is a reality show???

Oh no, I just posted the same thing.

I think I'm gonna puke..........

She sure didn't and did you catch the ending? NG Mentioned Haleigh and she had the same color green eyes as her daddy? She just could not resist not being able to throw Ron some love over the air..lol

Gosh, guess NG forgot her intro... you know, the one where she calls Haleigh the 'girl w the big brown eyes.':waitasec:

:parrot:

Levi Page is saying that he has confirmed LP will bail out Misty if she agrees to his terms.... just a fyi

Say it ain't so. Do you mean that we have to look at his face again on the NG show every night and listen to his outrageous mistruths that he presents as fact. I am completely disgusted with his interference in the Haleigh disappearance. I hope this is just a rumor and not a fact.

Why does St. Johns jail list Misty's bail at $150,000?

Because they can't add .. :waitasec: or it is because that is the only charge from that county the rest are in Putnam ...

...and the Nevada connection. Now, I'm getting it.

Once again, folks more interested in making a name for themselves at the expense of a missing child. It's really pathetic.

When I clicked on the link on AH site, I now get an Error message?

Does that mean that he and family all know what happened also????

They don't care about Haleigh she is not blood kin to them so they really don't care except what an inconvience its been on their own family, I got the impression her dad wants her to fess up and tell what she knows. I believe she has confided in him but not her mom & Tommy. She knew if push came to shove he would be her only ali and he seems a little smarter than the other 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict