Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this tape was made in august......one month after Caylee was reported missing and 2 months after her death..........kc doesn't seem to care about anyone but kc..............

If Jose does have some kind of deal in place based on the outcome of the trial then KC is going to get an automatic appeal

I think KC really believes she didn't kill Caylee. I think she's in complete denial.

Panel of lawyers says JB's shopping for entertainment deal is a conflict of interest.

How many steps will he take to disbarment until he crosses the line? :bang:

Don't know about that but they are discussing about conflict of interest and dismissal...Nancy says there is a law against what JB is doing and it is called eithcal cannons.

Poor KC she is so angry she can't even swallow, I wish her parents would have said heres a dime, use it to call someone who cares.

when looking at DP, don't take a deal on how the case comes out! Talking heads say unethical on JB part. IMO, could it be Fox news?

this tape was made in august......one month after Caylee was reported missing and 2 months after her death..........kc doesn't seem to care about anyone but kc..............

I can't get over how Cindy & George "Baby" her...!!

Everytime Cindy calls her "Sweetheart" I feel like getting sick

If Jose does have some kind of deal in place based on the outcome of the trial then KC is going to get an automatic appeal
Not if LE beats them to the punch, and it seems they will thankfully.

Ooo...A hearing would be great on the matter of who is paying for the defense team...er...I mean...an entertainment deal!

I have convinced myself that it's the A's. They haven't liked him from the start, and they've already hinted to KC that they don't trust his motives.

The A's need to do something else JB will get his trial of the century and mega $$$ deal and where will KC be?

JB needs to plead out because they have an uphill struggle to knock down so much circumstantial evidence that all roads point to KC.

KC..."I've given everything to LE...They're not helping us....It's obvious"

The part of the video where KC says she knows the intentions of LE.......that they didn't even give her 24 hours to help them.

I think KC really believes she didn't kill Caylee. I think she's in complete denial.

after reading abook about sociopaths, many of them do believe their own stories.......and can pass a lie detector test because they do believe they did not do anything wrong! Scarey!!! Can name a few of them.......DP, ScottP,kc?

Just saw ga face and GA looks at kc like he just figured out kc is nuts.........

Casey saying that LE did not even give her 24 hours to help them before they "put me in here." No mention by her or her parents the 31 days prior to when she was locked up or the 30 days she was in lock up as of the date of this tape that she sat on her a$$ and did nothing.

when CA tells kc that LA is sick, kc never asks what is wrong with her brother..........

LP says no one would confront kc about anything!

Not if LE beats them to the punch, and it seems they will thankfully.

I hope so....

I don't know how he thinks he can represent his client properly with an "Entertainment deal" in the Wings,,,,

If he does LE will get him thrown off the case

I think he's incompetent anyway but that's besides the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads