Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychologist says KC's responses are typical of a sociapath. LP says that when he saw her in the home after getting out on bond, that's the way it was......no one would confront KC or ask her questions. KC had plenty of opportunity to help with finding Caylee.

"I have no one to comfort me but myself"

What about Caylee you cold Hearted Bitc*....???

Casey saying that LE did not even give her 24 hours to help them before they "put me in here." No mention by her or her parents the 31 days prior to when she was locked up or the 30 days she was in lock up as of the date of this tape that she sat on her a$$ and did nothing.
Excuse me JustJax but she was a SHOT GIRL! Very important detail that you choose to just leave out.

LOL

MOO

Nancy says oh Darn! Casey complaining about missing the chili party on what would have been Caylee's birthday.

I'm completely pushed away from everyone

I read my Bible all day, I'm still recovering from that..........mom made chili on Caylee's birthhday, upset over people are all over there.

these videos may never be showed to a jury!!!!!

"I have no one to comfort me but myself"

What about Caylee you cold Hearted Bitc*....???
What gets me is why the parents just calmly sit there when Casey's shaking her fist at them.

I'm completely pushed away from everyone

I read my Bible all day, I'm still recovering from that..........mom made chili on Caylee's birthhday, upset over people are all over there.

these videos may never be showed to a jury!!!!!
Agreed. Likely that they won't be...Someone will find a way to throw them out..

If this doesn't go to trial then lawyers don't count......DP....popularity wise........no plea.....

LOL how could I forget that she had "work" obligations that kept her from "searching" for her "missing" baby. :waitasec:

:rolleyes:

What parent wouldn't drop everything to find their kid...oh yeah.

Eleanor Dixon..........the tapes probably won't be played in the trial because they don't go to proving she did it.........no admissions.

Anne Bremmer...........says that if this case doesn't go to trial, JB doesn't get the exposure he wants.

Randy.........prosecution hasn't given an opportunity for a plea. They need the death penalty back on the table. JB not getting the best deal for KC

Did I hear right? JB would like to be like a judge judy????

KC wants her Daddy

she's lonely & wants visitors, but only ones that will call her beautiful, joke around, & play games with her, etc....

Visitors asking questions about Caylee will not be allowed....

I have never seen a person like KC, I mean even SP tried (not very well but tried) to act like he cared about Laci and Connor!!! Exasperated.

"Tell her we'll forgive her" Casey said to tell Zanny. (I can't swallow when I hear that carp come out of her mouth!! It is pure BS.)

I think I want the DP brought back. NOW. No make that yesterday.

I really would be afraid of an appeal if JB takes this case all the way. Hope he gets booted before the trial starts.

KC wants her Daddy

she's lonely & wants visitors, but only ones that will call her beautiful, joke around, & play games with her, etc....

Visitors asking questions about Caylee will not be allowed....

Funny she hasn't asked to see latest guy TonyL.............and any other guys....oh she has the great JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member