Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the document dump expected this week - the search warrant and the return! This is going to be good reading!

Search warrant for the House will show evrything taken out of the home & we will see that search warrant through Discovery

I have been wondering, watching this video, can Cindy hear what KC is saying while George has the phone? It looks, from her reactions, that she can. Do you think she can?

In the document dump expected this week - the search warrant and the return! This is going to be good reading!

Sure is Leila....I can't wait..!!

I'm dying to know what was removed from the house

and what they took! returns

more clues on where murder took place,

Just who in their right mind would forgive a kidnapper, when your kid was still kidnapped? Makes no sense at all, none.

I think after killing Caylee KC went into a state of self denial where she believes "the nanny" story. KC's angry self is "the nanny" KC wants to forgive herself for killing Caylee and that's why she said that.

JMO

If they have always treated her this way it's easy to understand why she thinks everything revolves around her...!!!

George said..."Your The Boss"

Well that was certainly an understatement....It almost seemed like they were afraid of her
I've never seen anything like these dynamics!
They do act as if they're scared to death of her!

The body of the warrant will give reason/ info why or what they were looking for in the home to match with items at dump site.

Expected documents are search warrants/returns from the Anthonys' house. Might include what clothing was found in the bag with Caylee's remains. Good news!!! (My opinion)

Thanks to all for the details! Both TV's are being held hostage by various family members!!

Just who in their right mind would forgive a kidnapper, when your kid was still kidnapped? Makes no sense at all, none.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!! Seeking Zanny would in theory lead to Caylee and not only bring Caylee home but also free KC.

KC didn't even believe or follow the logic of her own story....... she didn't even try to play along.

Sheeesh!

I hadn't seen that we're to expect a doc. dump this week!
Can't wait.
This story is one that even Stephen King couldn't have come up with!:eek:

Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence

JB wants a change of venue, to a jurisdiction where people don't trust LE

Still wondering what "entertainment deals" means...movie? book? interviews? Who would be paying for these before the trial even takes place?

as I posted on JVM thread

I bet 'entertainment deal' also includes *free* boat rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico