Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when KC says that she wants her mom to tell Zanny that .."We forgive her" is she asking for forgiveness herself or does she even care?

I think so. Zanny is KC's alter ego and Zanny (KC's angry side) killed Caylee. She has disassociated herself from Zanny but I think she wants Zanny forgiven so KC can put this behind her and move on.

I've never seen anything like these dynamics!
They do act as if they're scared to death of her!

Psychologist will be studying these tapes for years......

The entire tape is disturbing.........

There's not even one iota of genuine concern for Caylee & to know that KC knew she was dead & decomposing in a trash bag is shocking...!!

I have been wondering, watching this video, can Cindy hear what KC is saying while George has the phone? It looks, from her reactions, that she can. Do you think she can?

I was thinking the same thing. Some of GA's expressions look like he can hear when CA has the phone too.

Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence

I cannot wait to hear this one!:crazy:

Baez has about as much on-air charisma as a piece of wheat toast.

Who in their right mind would greenlight a TV show starring Mr Monotone?

I've never seen anything like these dynamics!
They do act as if they're scared to death of her!

IMO, GA/CA might of been victims of kc for a long time abuse from kc.
Kc is the Boss, CA is a boss, La is strong and Ga is nothing in the family.
My gut feeling is that kc would of liked the whole family to disappear.
She could have house, car, money, no one to tell her what to do and not have to get a job.........but kc doesn't think in long term.......so she would not of had anything very long............the way she spent other peoples money!

There still has to be the theft trial yet also........

I think so. Zanny is KC's alter ego and Zanny (KC's angry side) killed Caylee. She has disassociated herself from Zanny but I think she wants Zanny forgiven so KC can put this behind her and move on.

ITA -since I already posted it. :tongue:

Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence
What?

Is Jose a magician now too?
Abbra Kadabbra...:saythat:

I was thinking the same thing. Some of GA's expressions look like he can hear when CA has the phone too.

I wonder about the logistics of that.............there's a lot of visitor booths set up there. If each booth has one phone and a speaker so a second person can listen to the conversation on the phone, there'd be some background noice.

He's got to be dreaming! :eek: I'm sure she'll be convicted of those charges ~ the store and bank videotape don't lie!

After watching these tapes I honestly believe that if by some miracle Casey is set free she will Kill again....

Someone, Somewhere down the road will get in her way & they'll end up just like caylee

She is one Dangerous woman....Definitely a Sociopath

She needs to be locked up for life

How???

There's not even one iota of genuine concern for Caylee & to know that KC knew she was dead & decomposing in a trash bag is shocking...!!
They would make good classroom discussion for psychlogy/psychiatry students. MOO

When I watch these tapes I almost feel violated myself. I mean, they make me really uncomfortable to watch them. I don't want to see and hear it, but yey I can't change the channel! I have to listen to it all!(much to Hubby's dismay!)
It's very disturbing.
She really is a creepy chick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads