Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC might want her parents to forgive (alter ego) Zanny, but I think KC is furious w/Zanny......just look at all the trouble she's got KC into.....

*It's all Zanny's fault*

True, it wasn't supposed to turn out this way, it didn't in her imagination -- she was a victim who was warmly loved by all. Poor, poor, poor KC.

They mentioned clothing found with the remains prompting the search warrant back to Anthony home. We will see what they took this week, but I was wondering about the statement she made about "They haven't even found her clothes yet." That sounds like maybe they found more than one bag out there?

Can't believe these talking heads will actually speak of "illegal adoption" at this point - after Caylee has been found. Clearly sounds like they want to be thorough with the remains to see if any possibility of incorrect DNA. Don't believe Dr. G makes those kinds of mistakes!!:rolleyes:

Give me a break! Incorrect DNA my azz! There's a reason they're referred to as "talking heads" :rolleyes:

I think so. Zanny is KC's alter ego and Zanny (KC's angry side) killed Caylee. She has disassociated herself from Zanny but I think she wants Zanny forgiven so KC can put this behind her and move on.

I don't think Casey is this complicated.
This is behind Casey, she has moved on.
It doesn't trouble her and I don't think she sits around mulling over the details of Caylee's death. She can't even bring herself to fake it. The forgive her line was more of her regurigitated bible babble. The only thing Casey is thinking about is how she is going to get out of jail. She doesn't care what this is doing to her family. She doesn't care about Caylee being buried.

True, it wasn't supposed to turn out this way, it didn't in her imagination -- she was a victim who was warmly loved by all. Poor, poor, poor KC.
I really believe that Casey had convinced herself that No one would pursue the whereabouts of her "missing" little girl. And that she could give them her explanations and that would be it!

They mentioned clothing found with the remains prompting the search warrant back to Anthony home. We will see what they took this week, but I was wondering about the statement she made about "They haven't even found her clothes yet." That sounds like maybe they found more than one bag out there?
It is speculation, but if she was found with a bathing suit bottom...maybe they were looking for the top or there could be a cover-up which matched the suit. I think it will be more along the line of the bedding being matched up instead of clothes. Guess we will see when they release the docs!

In the document dump expected this week - the search warrant and the return! This is going to be good reading!

I am looking forward to seeing the search warrant and return also! Now, what if the clothes that are rumored to be in the bag with Caylee's little bones (hate saying that) are the clothes George says Caylee was wearing on the day he says he last saw her - June 16th? I do not believe George saw them that day at all.

I have been wondering, watching this video, can Cindy hear what KC is saying while George has the phone? It looks, from her reactions, that she can. Do you think she can?

I wondered the same thing. I do know if that can hear, but they can see. I am going to back and watch this tape with the side by side, because even if they can't hear her unless they have the phone, they can hear the other parent's question and see her reaction. I saw George at one point shake his head at Casey's visual reaction to one of Cindy's questions.

I really believe that Casey had convinced herself that No one would pursue the whereabouts of her "missing" little girl. And that she could give them her explanations and that would be it!

I think that is exactly right. She lost interest in this whole Caylee saga months ago, she could only project that everyone else would too.

It is speculation, but if she was found with a bathing suit bottom...maybe they were looking for the top or there could be a cover-up which matched the suit. I think it will be more along the line of the bedding being matched up instead of clothes. Guess we will see when they release the docs!
God Bless the Sunshine Law!! :)

I wonder about the logistics of that.............there's a lot of visitor booths set up there. If each booth has one phone and a speaker so a second person can listen to the conversation on the phone, there'd be some background noice.

Oh I don't think there has to be a speaker. It's just like when someone gets a call from a very loud person, and you can hear the caller from across the room. And that high-pitched, squeaky voice probably travels a long way.

I am looking forward to seeing the search warrant and return also! Now, what if the clothes that are rumored to be in the bag with Caylee's little bones (hate saying that) are the clothes George says Caylee was wearing on the day he says he last saw her - June 16th? I do not believe George saw them that day at all.
I understand what a search warrant is, but never heard of it said that way-search warrant and return. Are they referring to the items taken?

Yes. I think that was her plan initially. She would be the poor mother of a missing child who was abducted and everyone would feel sorry for her. She didn't dream no one would believe her. After all, she looked up all those other missing children on the websites and LE believed their mothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico