Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe these talking heads will actually speak of "illegal adoption" at this point - after Caylee has been found. Clearly sounds like they want to be thorough with the remains to see if any possibility of incorrect DNA. Don't believe Dr. G makes those kinds of mistakes!!:rolleyes:

The illegal adoption angle is to claim someone else besides KC murdered Caylee, i.e., the "adoptive parent" did it.

I don't think Casey is this complicated.
This is behind Casey, she has moved on.
It doesn't trouble her and I don't think she sits around mulling over the details of Caylee's death. She can't even bring herself to fake it. The forgive her line was more of her regurigitated bible babble. The only thing Casey is thinking about is how she is going to get out of jail. She doesn't care what this is doing to her family. She doesn't care about Caylee being buried.

True. :clap: I agree that it does not trouble her at all but, I do think that she wants the matter closed. She has moved on and she wants her parents to move on.

I don't comprehend 'regurgitated bible babble' very well :waitasec: although I agree she was just reaching and coming out with a bunch of 'regurgitated bible babble' = BS :crazy:

I really believe that Casey had convinced herself that No one would pursue the whereabouts of her "missing" little girl. And that she could give them her explanations and that would be it!

Boy that is the understatment of the year! I agree with you - I think this is what she's done her whole life and has gotten away with it

I don't see how they can prove KC's innocence in the case of her stealing and cashing AH's checks. There's video of her cashing one of the checks at a bank, and video of her shopping at Target with AH's checks. I'm sure the prosecution will be able to produce those cancelled checks with KC's forged signatures on them.

Yes. I think that was her plan initially. She would be the poor mother of a missing child who was abducted and they would feel sorry for her. She didn't dream no one would believe her. After all, she looked up all those other missing children on the websites and they believed their mothers!
CA and GA have always believed her bs before. Plus, it's all about Casey inside Casey's head.:behindbar

I understand what a search warrant is, but never heard of it said that way-search warrant and return. Are they referring to the items taken?

Yes, the search warrant lists what they are looking for and then they file a return form after the search with an inventory of what was taken.

I really believe that Casey had convinced herself that No one would pursue the whereabouts of her "missing" little girl. And that she could give them her explanations and that would be it!

I agree with you. She never dreamed she wouldn't be believed. :eek:

I don't see how they can prove KC's innocence in the case of her stealing and cashing AH's checks. There's video of her cashing one of the checks at a bank, and video of her shopping at Target with AH's checks. I'm sure the prosecution will be able to produce those cancelled checks with KC's forged signatures on them.

Was that KC or her evil twin or somebody wearing a KC mask or Frank C doing a KC impression there are so many ways the defense could go. :rolleyes:

Boy that is the understatment of the year! I agree with you - I think this is what she's done her whole life and has gotten away with it
She's lied for years and no one ever called her on it. So why would they when she just happened to lose Caylee! :furious:

It was all just a mis-understanding, KC pulled out and used the wrong set of checks. She was holding AH's for safe keeping because AH had left them in the car. That's why KC signed her own name, she thought it was her check.

:waitasec:

The illegal adoption angle is to claim someone else besides KC murderer Caylee, i.e., the "adoptive parent" did it.

It would be an idiotic defense. Illegal adoption=selling your kid= felony + child dies as a result of your felony= murder one in Florida.

Oh I don't think there has to be a speaker. It's just like when someone gets a call from a very loud person, and you can hear the caller from across the room. And that high-pitched, squeaky voice probably travels a long way.
:behindbar
:floorlaugh:

They mentioned clothing found with the remains prompting the search warrant back to Anthony home. We will see what they took this week, but I was wondering about the statement she made about "They haven't even found her clothes yet." That sounds like maybe they found more than one bag out there?

You beat me to it. My thoughts exactly!! IMO I think we are in for a big suprise and there is a blue and white cooler that I just saw on her show. They were showing clips of the Investigators taking items out of the A's home and the blue and white cooler was in the far back of the van. I had seen it before and was not able to find it again==== I think that cooler will play big into it all of this. Sorry, I was just really surprised when I saw it. Thought that maybe I had dreamed it LOL I think I need mental help now LOL

There's the defense ~ MPD!! :eek:

I was thinking they'd go for the clone defense: A clone got pregnant with Caylee, a clone killed her, a clone forged the checks, a clone partied. Not sure which one...the clone or KC...got the tats, though.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think Casey is this complicated.
This is behind Casey, she has moved on.
It doesn't trouble her and I don't think she sits around mulling over the details of Caylee's death. She can't even bring herself to fake it. The forgive her line was more of her regurigitated bible babble. The only thing Casey is thinking about is how she is going to get out of jail. She doesn't care what this is doing to her family. She doesn't care about Caylee being buried.

GREAT post! I think it's totally right on

Originally Posted by panthera
There's the defense ~ MPD!!
DID or MPD simply won't work in this case. The diagnosis doesn't fit Casey at all. I don't recall anyone getting off with an Insanity plea ever with MPD either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67