Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Leila
Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence
I think he is going to come up with some BS about a "joint account" or something like that. There was also a mention somewhere about Casey depositing a check in the account and Amy owing her money yada yada yada (probably just a rumor). Nothing concrete, but going off memory here.

He's got to be dreaming! :eek: I'm sure she'll be convicted of those charges ~ the store and bank videotape don't lie!

not to mention casey's own signature on Amy's check! :eek:

I'm cableless, too, so I really appreciate these threads. I know JVM because I've seen her show when I was on vacation, or in hospital, and on the internet. Youtube usually has some or all of NG's & JVM's shows posted.

JVM is the one who sits in for NG on Fridays usually, I think.

Thanks for the thread.

Yikes............JB maintains KC is innocent in the case of stealing AH's checks, even when there's video of her shopping with AH's checks. JB says they will prove her innocence

Ha! So this is a good measurement of JB's confidence/ability that if he thinks he will prove KC innocent on the slam dunk check charges, when there is videos and KC's signature on a forged check then ... you can take the same credence when JB talks of his confidence/ability to acquit KC of Murder.

ETA: In fact take it to the bank with a forged assertion.

After watching these tapes I honestly believe that if by some miracle Casey is set free she will Kill again....

Someone, Somewhere down the road will get in her way & they'll end up just like caylee

She is one Dangerous woman....Definitely a Sociopath

She needs to be locked up for life

I couldn't agree more! But I'm hopeful that LE and the prosecution have enough evidence to convict her. I just can't envision her being set free!

After watching these tapes I honestly believe that if by some miracle Casey is set free she will Kill again....

Someone, Somewhere down the road will get in her way & they'll end up just like caylee

I definately agree, Boston! Sociopath for sure! Maybe even a Psychopath!

Baez has about as much on-air charisma as a piece of wheat toast.

Who in their right mind would greenlight a TV show starring Mr Monotone?

I don't know, it might be kind of comical, what was that he said at that presser on the highway curbside? "I have no more questions now" or something like that? LOL

I can't get over how Cindy & George "Baby" her...!!

Everytime Cindy calls her "Sweetheart" I feel like getting sick

Did you notice that when Casey starts in who ever is talking to her hands the phone to the other parent? In that video I think they are trying to get her to tell them where Caylee is so they are pretty much walking on egg shells with her. It's not doing them any good though. She will never admit that she is the killer.

I think he is going to come up with some BS about a "joint account" or something like that. There was also a mention somewhere about Casey and Amy owing her money yada yada yada. Nothing concrete, but going off memory here.

That won't fly in a court of law. If it was a joint account, the back would have a record. IF Amy owed Casey money, Casey was taking it through illegal means. Besides, without written proof (IOU), it would be liar KC's word against Amy's.

I think so. Zanny is KC's alter ego and Zanny (KC's angry side) killed Caylee. She has disassociated herself from Zanny but I think she wants Zanny forgiven so KC can put this behind her and move on.

KC might want her parents to forgive (alter ego) Zanny, but I think KC is furious w/Zanny......just look at all the trouble she's got KC into.....

*It's all Zanny's fault*

not to mention casey's own signature on Amy's check! :eek:
Yes, definitely that too! And about the possibility of Amy owing Casey money, even if true, wouldn't give Casey the right to forge checks to repay herself. If that's what JB is thinking. MOO

Can't believe these talking heads will actually speak of "illegal adoption" at this point - after Caylee has been found. Clearly sounds like they want to be thorough with the remains to see if any possibility of incorrect DNA. Don't believe Dr. G makes those kinds of mistakes!!:rolleyes:

KC might want her parents to forgive (alter ego) Zanny, but I think KC is furious w/Zanny......just look at all the trouble she's got KC into.....

*It's all Zanny's fault*
There's the defense ~ MPD!! :eek:

Yep! She has no regard for anyone else. I believe she sees everyone as a means to an end.

Yes, definitely that too! And about the possibility of Amy owing Casey money, even if true, wouldn't give Casey the right to forge checks to repay herself. If that's what JB is thinking. MOO

That's a contradiction. :eek:

:laugh:
I don't know, it might be kind of comical, what was that he said at that presser on the highway curbside? "I have no more questions now" or something like that? LOL
Yes! :Banane10:He can be entertaining at times.:)

They would make good classroom discussion for psychlogy/psychiatry students. MOO

MOO, too... I still can't fit her personality with a killer. I've known numerous people with quite similar personalities. Even after seeing KC in action, I wouldn't predict she would kill anyone - let alone kill twice (if acquitted). If I were to make any prediction about KC (prior to Caylee missing), I would predict somebody would end up killing KC.

ha! yes. He said "I have no further questions." He is my cousin vinny personafied :)

I have been wondering, watching this video, can Cindy hear what KC is saying while George has the phone? It looks, from her reactions, that she can. Do you think she can?

I wondered that myself. I think she must be hearing at least some of it, judging from her reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico