NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They need to stop playing that song with little Caylee singing. It breaks my heart! BUT, they need to start looping that audio into Casey's cell. :behindbar

I like the way you think! That would be a real punishment. And it's not like Caylee was singing her ABC's or Old MacDonald - this song has real meaning for what happened right after that and KC does need it to play over and over and over to make her crack and tell the truth. I know all about our justice system and how that will never happen but I think it would save us alot of money in manpower and that money could go to worthy causes, like feeding the homeless, Toys-for-Tots and Angel Tree Program, Tim Miller's Team, etc.

I think KC's been in her glory surrounded by men in uniform, probably flirting with them, and fantasizing about becoming Mrs. Sgt. So-And-So after she fools everyone and wins her case.

"Please don't take Nan's sunshine away . . . ".

Snipped respectfully!

I think KC's been in her glory surrounded by men in uniform, probably flirting with them, and fantasizing about becoming Mrs. Sgt. So-And-So after she fools everyone and wins her case.

"Please don't take Nan's sunshine away . . . ".

If I remember correctly from another poster who's been there, there are no male guards in the female housing unit, poor KC (not).

Double bagged the body....started with one then when the smell was too bad, she wrapped it on another bag and then duct taped the whole mess.

I think I'm going to be ill.

:( I think I might be too ..

This is horrible news ..
I wonder what George and Cindy are thinking right now?

I know the 'double bagging' sounds bad......but in reality this prolly helped to preserve all the evidence they are collecting months later.

Two bags=twice the evidence

I think it is the 20th that she dumps her, the day her texts says she ran out of gas, this is the same area Tony picked her up at (I don't believe the 23rd date) I think she had the body in the trunk when she ran out of gas and had to dump the body, and did exactly what it appears, she walked into the woods and chucked her down the slope. I am not sure the body moved much in the water, if it got stuck on that tree they pulled out it easily could have remained about where it landed. The 20th is closer to the forensic data too.

I think the brush with George prompted her to dump the vehicle and start talking about the smell and squirrels to Amy.

ITA......I think on the 24th KC didn't want GA to see the stain, & prolly by then the trunk had started to smell bad again.

(maybe she also had the spot cleaning vac. in the trunk, where she had tried to clean it up)

What day was it that she told Amy she got rid of the smell, was it the 25th?

Originally Posted by truthsleuth
Would someone puh-lease tell Lee that white knee socks with shorts and sneakers just doesn't work? Thank you.:bang:

:laugh: Thank you I was thinking the same thing. Forget about calling the regular police call the fashion police. :loser:

My guess is, Lee probably gets his fashion sense from his Dad.

I cringe at the sight of those black shorts/black loafers GA has been seen in so many times. :yuck:

What about the person that used the tape last, PRIOR to all of this. Like maybe GA fixed something with duct tape a month before KC used it for Caylee? This is assuming the tape came from the A's house. I'm sure TonE is like crap, I hope she didn't steal duct tape from here LOL. I bet it all comes down to where on the tape the prints were found..center etc.

My husband said that other prints (whoever used it also) would be on the 'end' of the sticky part, but not on the rest of the sticky part, there would only be the prints of the person who used it last.

MW says he thinks LE will allow KC out of jail to attend the funeral! But legal panel says no, she won't be allowed to attend.

I agree with the legal panel. No way will LE allow her to attend the funeral,IMO.

Question: Wasn't she also out of gas when AL broke into the shed for her on the 23rd?

LOL......all these "out of gas dates" are getting hard to keep up with.

No wonder the 'remains site' was so close to home........KC too lazy/cheap to buy any gas to take her further away.

This is my very first post! :) Please be easy on me! Here goes...

last night on tail end of NG, there was video taped footage of a KC jail visit with her dad. In that recording she says something to the effect of "Caylee's bday is coming up isn't it?..in just a few days"

Does anyone else here find it odd she says "isn't it?" She's Caylee's mother, she shouldn't ever seek confirmation from anyone, not even her parents, on that.

I find this to be yet another strong piece of evidence of KC's parental detachment to Caylee.

Did anyone else here catch that?

This is my very first post! :) Please be easy on me! Here goes...

last night on tail end of NG, there was video taped footage of a KC jail visit with her dad. In that recording she says something to the effect of "Caylee's bday is coming up isn't it?..in just a few days"

Does anyone else here find it odd she says "isn't it?" She's Caylee's mother, she shouldn't ever seek confirmation from anyone, not even her parents, on that.

I find this to be yet another strong piece of evidence of KC's parental detachment to Caylee.

Did anyone else here catch that?

Welcome, irishinme, no I didn't catch that but have always been puzzled by them not using her name when talking about Caylee.

Or...she leaves with Caylee after the fight, in a rage, Caylee is crying/hysterical in the car...a screaming child in a small car can be heard in a quiet neighborhood...KC lives on her cell phone and texts and wants nothing more than to contact TL.

I think that this may be the answer, just this simple. It is very plausible that after the fight, Casey took Caylee and drove down the street just to teach CA a lesson. Casey tries to make phone calls, but Caylee won't be quiet, so Casey wraps the tape around her head in a rage and goes back to talking on the phone (she pinged in or around the A's house/Lee's house all night). Next thing she knows, Caylee is dead. Casey would have realized that she could not call 911 or her parents, and if she told Tony, then he would surely dump her, so she grabs a couple of garbage bags from Tony's apt and puts Caylee in one and the garbage from both bags into the other. Then a few days later the bag starts to leak, so she goes to her parents house, bags her up better, borrows the shovel, and gets rid of her body.

Was Tony still out of town the night of the 15th? Did he come home on the 16th?

This is me...raising my hand!! And throw the other members of the team in there...

I don't know whether Dr. Lee sickens me, yet, or not. When he says something in English, I'll make up my mind.

Yep. He lost his credibility when he testified in the Mike Peterson case here in NC. Spitting ketchup all over the courtroom and saying there was too much blood for an accident but not enough for murder. He was a total mess.

My guess is he only succeeded in making the jury hungry for burgers.

Just think if GA hadn't been pussyfootin' around with KC and demanded or physically took keys away from her(it was still his car) and looked in trunk it would have been all over unless he still opted to aid and abet her crime. GA knew something wasn't right and I bet he smelled the car.

If either CA or GA had stood up to KC earlier on, and consistently, we might never have had to write any of this.

Here's Leonard!

OK, he can shoot from the lip, sometimes. But, I enjoy seeing his big, broad, comfortable, pseudo-cowboy face, on my TV screen.

Doesn't he look like a guy on whose lap kids feel protected?

My guess is, Lee probably gets his fashion sense from his Dad.

I cringe at the sight of those black shorts/black loafers GA has been seen in so many times. :yuck:

Looked to me like LA had on soccer shin pads, he would wear socks with those....

LP has to get his airtime...he's starting to grate on me trying to act like the 'forensic expert'. The critters take the bones to their shelters under the palmettos.

Yeah, but that's just simple logic, not criminalistics.

BTW-- my guess is that they will find that they have a mixed bag of child-animal bones. Animals strew bones everywhere.

I have been saying this for a while...she split from the house that day and dumped her horrific package as quickly as possible.

And, I agree. She drove to the nearest wooded lot on her way to Tony's. Around the corner, and on her way north.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back