NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just went and double checked:

Casey says she ran out gas the 20th and 27th
She text messages about the smell on the 25th and about the dead thing on the 27th. It is my understanding that the 2.6 days is how long the body had been dead.

I doubled checked the smelly car stuff and you are right on the dates.

LP giving his theory. Caylee chloroformed on the 16th and wrapped in duct tape on the 18th to make it look like a kidnapping.

He keeps saying he doesn't believe it was premeditated, that it was an accidental chloroform overdose. But then WHY all the internet searches for household weapons and neck breaking?

Okay..okay...so. Just thinking out loud here. IF it was "staged" as a kidnapping, wouldn't that be some part or reasoning for the "Missing Children" websites that were found to have been searched on the PC? Did I make sense??

The kidnapping just makes no sense.

1. No Ransom.
2. No calls to tell where to drop any money off.
3. Kidnaps? Yet kills her?:confused:

Why would they do that?

They would either kidnap for ransom or to raise Caylee as their own.

imoo

Sorry but need to rant a second. My stomach just keep rolling the more I hear. I stopped picturing Caylee and for the past 4 days I see a horrible, disgusting thing created by a monster. I am afraid that with what I am putting together in my head, that we are going to hear much more horrendous things - hate to say that but I see it coming. I also truly believe that there was a "holding" place prior to this dump and it wasn't her trunk...

I hate her!

I agree cocoa - I think it was either her playhouse or the sandbox...most likely the playhouse.

Somewhere today I heard that the bag ended up against a palm tree and LE removed a part of the tree. IMO probably to determine how long the bag was there.

Leonard was saying that the bag was open, the waters went down, the critters came out to get the remains and some of these critters burrow down under palmetto trees. Therefore, they removed the whole trees and roots, looking for the little burrows underneath. Those bones can be very tiny.

I don't agree with LP about Casey dumping the body on the 24th. I've always thought there was a reason that Casey kept coming back to the home every day up until the 19th or so. I thought it was because she was hoping to intercept the family's economic stimulus check in the mail, but it must have been that she was driving back by the dump site checking. Casey ran out of gas doing this checking and going back to the scene daily like so many criminals do. I think she wrapped the tape at time of death and dumped the body after 2.5 days like the experts have said about trunk time.

Their old claim was that Caylee was alive and Zanny took her.

Their statement today acknowledges that they now expect to hear that she is indeed dead. But they maintain their belief that Zanny is the culprit.

I don't know what they will require for concrete proof Casey did but they did at least accept that this is Caylee. I wasn't even sure they would make it that far.

Because Zanny is really an alien and has stolen the entire A family's brains...examining them for signs of intelligent life. Good luck with that one.

I think Lee is in the "anger" stage of grief. I am giving him my sympathy. He must be in terrible shape emotionally.

He needs to focus that anger on his sister, KC and not on well-wishers ho want to pay their respects to Caylee. Typical A Family mis-directed anger.

Okay..okay...so. Just thinking out loud here. IF it was "staged" as a kidnapping, wouldn't that be some part or reasoning for the "Missing Children" websites that were found to have been searched on the PC? Did I make sense??

Weren't those searches done in March? Or at least before the disappearance?...
Sorry editing this. I understand your question now. My Lord, that would prove premeditation! Wouldn't it?

Guys - why in the WORLD would the A's release a statement through their lawyer that they are still standing by Casey? WHY? They KNOW what the evidence points too. Are they just too embarasses to backtrack at this juncture???

I guess I have no pride, my children and DH saw to that, so I suppose when it comes to saying boy was I wrong, doesn't really bother me at all. Matter of fact, I usually point it out to friends and family, keeps folks from talking behind your back too!

I think it is the 20th that she dumps her, the day her texts says she ran out of gas, this is the same area Tony picked her up at (I don't believe the 23rd date) I think she had the body in the trunk when she ran out of gas and had to dump the body, and did exactly what it appears, she walked into the woods and chucked her down the slope. I am not sure the body moved much in the water, if it got stuck on that tree they pulled out it easily could have remained about where it landed. The 20th is closer to the forensic data too.

I think the brush with George prompted her to dump the vehicle and start talking about the smell and squirrels to Amy.

I agree with most of your post. I just wonder where she would be going on a dead end street and running out of gas. There was no where to go in that direction except to the Elem. School.

He keeps saying he doesn't believe it was premeditated, that it was an accidental chloroform overdose. But then WHY all the internet searches for household weapons and neck breaking?

Isn't chloroform a hazard material?

LE said around that area none of the chemical companies ever had anyone ask for chloroform. So was it legal for her to have it? I think not so it couldn't have been an accidental overdose. That implies that Caylee willingly took it herself and then overdosed. So this time LP is full of it imo.

imoo

Agreed. He would not make such a graphic big deal of the tow yard encounter with the car if he already had smelled something bad on June 24 -- he'd be more prepared for it.

He was definitely spooked by the tow yard smell and that started everything into motion so, while I also agree that the gas can story is hinky I do think that GA was truthful about the tow yard. He was fearful that something had happened to Caylee though else why would he be thinking/saying that he hopes it isn't Caylee? Pre-disposed.

The gas can story might have been changed to try to insinuate that there was no smell, CA was in overdrive talking to the tow yard folks and trying to show there was no smell when the car was towed.... so it might have been more towards that story.

This is what I think as well...he was trying to play up the no smell on the 24th issue. IMO he didn't get near the car. I believe KC ran well ahead of him, grabbed them and said "here's your effin' cans" and he was far away from the car. JMO.

Kc was shown a picture of the ZFG LE interviewed and said it was not her.
CA has been saying for a while that LE never checked out the thousands of otherZeneidas in FL ,NY and PR.To me that implied they knew that was not THE ZFG.

Maybe like TES, KFN will spin off a new affiliate called the Nanny Finders Network (NFN) headed by the A's to search for ZFG alive?

ZFG was last seen in FL, NY, NC, TX, PR...... Anyone have a ZFG sighting?

Agreed. He would not make such a graphic big deal of the tow yard encounter with the car if he already had smelled something bad on June 24 -- he'd be more prepared for it.

He was definitely spooked by the tow yard smell and that started everything into motion so, while I also agree that the gas can story is hinky I do think that GA was truthful about the tow yard. He was fearful that something had happened to Caylee though else why would he be thinking/saying that he hopes it isn't Caylee? Pre-disposed.

The gas can story might have been changed to try to insinuate that there was no smell, CA was in overdrive talking to the tow yard folks and trying to show there was no smell when the car was towed.... so it might have been more towards that story.

This is what I think as well...he was trying to play up the no smell on the 24th issue. IMO he didn't get near the car. I believe KC ran well ahead of him, grabbed them and said "here's your effin' cans" and he was far away from the car. JMO.

The kidnapping just makes no sense.

1. No Ransom.
2. No calls to tell where to drop any money off.
3. Kidnaps? Yet kills her?:confused:

Why would they do that?

They would either kidnap for ransom or to raise Caylee as their own.

imoo

I respect your opinion, but nothing that KC has done has made sense. Hence the "Missing Child" website question. AND, children are kidnapped every day then murdered without reason.

JMO

I disagree politely, I don't think KC had any serious idea about a kidnapping until CA came back into the room and asked KC "Who took her"? per LA statement. I'm not sure I believe any of their statements at this point. I do believe that the duct tape was placed on that precious baby to keep her quiet or asleep or to keep the bugs from crawling out and all over the car.

I don't think so either. I honestly thought that the reason she went with the 9th in the beginning is because she left her car with her purse in it and was going to take off as if she was murdered like the girl at Blanchard Park. I think that's why the 9th sticks out and I think that's why she kept referring to Blanchard Park. I think the kidnapping story was just something she came up with when Lee was in the room. I think it was all she could think of since she knew her plot with abandoning the car didn't work out. That's why she says, "Mom, let's leave it at that," or pretends that it's too dangerous to talk. She can't think of anything else. Her confidence once she was arrested is shot since LE called her on all of her lies and she realized that they were going to follow up on any of her stories. I honestly believe that was the first time in her life that anyone went to that extent to find out if she was telling the truth. I have never been able to get past her smirk as she was being arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back