Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not reliable?

What was it he said?
When he and Cindy were in front of the cameras?

When she was clinging to him and leaning on his left shoulder to support him in the conference after Casey was returned to her

"BELLA VIDA" A beautiful LIfe jail cell...:confused:

Tim M. said they are going to bring Caylee home. God bless him. I love that guy.

Computer forensics.............the fact that Casey deleted 200 photos of Caylee can be used against her. Psychologist says it goes along with deleting the memory of the child.

Forensic evidence - hair..............hair shed from decomposing body - there a dark band on the hair. This band appears only after death.

Casey's or Caylee's hair..........length, color, composition. The gold standard is hair folicole. We know Casey is alive so a hair from a decomposing body isn't hers.

Tim Miller..........some areas can't be searched right now because of all the rain. He says....."we are going to bring her home though."

Not reliable?

What was it he said?

he's also currently questioning gravity and the theory of relativity. Both totally not reliable in his book.

Not reliable?

What was it he said?

When she was clinging to him and leaning on his left shoulder to support him in the conference after Casey was returned to her

"BELLA VIDA" A beautiful LIfe jail cell...:confused:

Don't remember verbatum what he said Friday night, but on HLN earlier today he released a statement that basically said he questioned the validity of DNA results that were leaked to the media by LE.....

I used to believe that this was some unfortunate accident and Casey panicked. Now as I watch her being arrested at the Anthony home friday night, the look of arrogance on her face makes me believe she is pure evil. I almost feel like she is angry for Caylee for causing her all of this toruble.

:behindbar

whats up with the "Cops confirm: Tot PROBABLY dead, body was in trunk" whats with the probably?? because of no body yet, or its not 100%.....seems like a weird way to phrase it if they believe she is 100% dead based on the DNA findings.......:confused:

LE will not announce she is without a doubt dead until there is either a body found or murder charges filed. It's that way in most cases. It was that way with Brooke Wilburger's case. At this point in the case it's a read between the lines situation.

It will be interesting to see what pages she viewed on the Internet, once LE can go in and gain access to the computer.

True dat! Everyone was all up in arms about her on the computer. I maintained "let her" the more she talks/browses the better!

Tim Miller is obviously such a solid and good person. I can barely stand to see him on the same show with those who are less than nobly involved in this case.

everyday i awoke with renewed hope, everyday my heart broke all over again

IMO No "Bombshells" tonight. But any attention we can bring to Caylee is a good thing. Just wish we had news today.

Don't remember verbatum what he said Friday night, but on HLN earlier today he released a statement that basically said he questioned the validity of DNA results that were leaked to the media by LE.....

he said you couln't tell 'live dna from dead dna' dna is dna.

Just wondering something,... since the family has to ask TES to come and search, if they decide they don't want them to anymore (because TES believe the child is dead and the family doesn't) do TES have to stop searching because the family requested it? Or are they there for the long haul regardless,.. they just have to be asked by a family member to start?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back