Nancy Grace on at 8:00 p.m. EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe they can stay as long as LE requests it. That's my understanding. It has to be the family or LE that makes the initial request though.

I'm almost to the point I think I've forgotten as much as I learned, so forgive me but, was it ever stated that the family did request Tim's help? Or was it LE? I remember something about Tim trying to get in touch with Cindy, but can't pull the rest of the details out of my mind.

he said you couln't tell 'live dna from dead dna' dna is dna.
And I don't think you can tell live dna from dead dna, but you can tell if the hair the dna came from was from live or dead person. He is playing with words.

Baez has got hair from living person vs hair from decomposing body of dead person, mixed up with DNA.

I couldn't help but chuckle at this because it is totally true what you say...all I could think of is the lawyerin' books Jose's got don't cover "scientific" evidence. With only 3 years of active experience, this trial, and what's going to be thrown at him, is over his head. By the looks of the Friday night deal in LE arresting Casey, LE *knows* it too.

I believe they can stay as long as LE requests it. That's my understanding. It has to be the family or LE that makes the initial request though.

There was a case where Tim bumped heads with LE or something and they announced they were packing up and leaving but I can't remember which case it was. Of course as soon as that info hit the media everything was resolved and Equusearch stayed.

I think that was the search for Stacy Peterson.

I couldn't help but chuckle at this because it is totally true what you say...all I could think of is the lawyerin' books Jose's got don't cover "scientific" evidence. With only 3 years of active experience, this trial, and what's going to be thrown at him, is over his head. By the looks of the Friday night deal in LE arresting Casey, LE *knows* it too.

Yep, and that will give the Cindy, George, and Casey one more person to blame.

Does Baez have really deep pockets? How's he going to finance all the expert's that will be needed to refute all the up coming evidence?

Is the "journalist out of New York" going to foot the bill?

Me, too. Cuz he's the only man who actually left when a woman told him to. :)

To each his own...but eWwww ;)

The question of that bail being re-instated is weird now...especially after the Geraldo segment LP did with him and Jose Baez (the latter fo which was on the phone.) Got the sense Jose doesn't think he's done with LP yet, talked about making a call to surety company. I'm not sure what Jose thinks he's gonna say that's going to change their minds, but he sure gave the impression he thought he could. Maybe that's why LP left Orlando yesterday...

Does Baez have really deep pockets? How's he going to finance all the expert's that will be needed to refute all the up coming evidence?

In the Scott Peterson case, I believe the county contributed a portion of the expenses - even for Cyril Wecht who never even testified.

Clock, I hate to say it - I have no idea and even if he gets experts, I'm not sure he has the experience to understand what to do with them if this case goes the homicide route. I can say that I suspect that the grandparents are footing the bill (if there is one) for him, because he spends as much time reviewing stuff with grandmother as he does anything else.

Casey spent her time on the computer God how I hope she was here reading

Yeah another forum said that they saw Casey logging into her known AIM account at some point during the time she was out. Hope the cops plan to investigate what she was saying/doing online during this time for more clues!

At family BBQ.. missed the 5 o'clock. Will catch it again at 7pm.

Nancy pi**ses me off sometimes.. but I will be happy to have her back.

Probably for about 5 minutes, lol.

Sadly, I would still not miss an episode.

I actually prefer Jane Velez Mitchell over her. At least she's not so rude to the guests. I often wonder how Nancy Grace gets guests to come back on her show after she has been so rude to them.

Clock, I hate to say it - I have no idea and even if he gets experts, I'm not sure he has the experience to understand what to do with them if this case goes the homicide route. I can say that I suspect that the grandparents are footing the bill (if there is one) for him, because he spends as much time reviewing stuff with grandmother as he does anything else.

I'm with ya McSev.......are you getting the impression that he will be "let go" if/when she's charged? This case seems to be screaming for a Big Dog attorney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back