Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just thinking without Nejame, they'd cancel.

They released a statement the A's that there was no need to hold one due to recent events this week. Orlando Sentinel has the statement. :crazy:

Damn! I haven't cried about Caylee for a long time ... trying to believe she's not dead, and then just heard her sing. Oh Geesh!!!!!!!!!

Dang! Dang! Dang!!!

I know...tears are streaming down my face...I kept holding out hope and now it seems so final.

Lawyer says this case relies on "junk science"
HE's been drinking the Marlene N koolaid. She coined that word to prove her Kermit stuffed animal test was more scientific than evidence provided in trial which she labels "junk science." DNA is NOT junk science.

More like "junk lawyers" use that term.

Give me a break !! Do you think he might be exhausted? He hasn't stopped for nearly 3 months between Florida, Oklahoma, Texas and North Carolina !!

Kobi Says.......

"There still might be important evidence on the clothing"

They released a statement the A's that there was no need to hold one due to recent events this week. Orlando Sentinel has the statement. :crazy:

What are those events exactly?? The presser was full on ready to go yesterday, so what happened between then and now?

Did he just say "Better dead than alive " ? WTH ?

He was speaking in regard to the chances of finding her.....Chances are better that she is dead then alive.

TM does not think she will ever be found at all.

I think Tim meant by that is just to find her - dead or alive - just bring her home

I didn't follow that case...was their any evidence that Elizabeth was dead?

Sorry, behind, working and reading...no, no evidence she was dead at all, no science.

Cindy trying to control telling the reporter where Lee is.....George and Cindy gave conflicting information about what Lee's been up to.

Just like when GA and CA did the 1st Greta interview at their home. GA says the news was on, until CA says BEFORE WORK and he changes it to something on Food Network..they can't get anything straight. You would think that they would go over their lies to at the minimum keep them somewhat straight..:behindbar

Kobi Says.......

"There still might be important evidence on the clothing"

Casey has already given that clue - they have'n't even found Caylees clothes, my guess in two different areas

Nejame must be so relieved. Like he's just unloaded a ten ton elephant from his back.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back