Nancy Grace - Thursday, 11/20/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe someone should do what some of the body prospectors would do to find Caylee.
Now bear in mind, this is highly scientific, so bear with me:
1. Load up on coffee, til your eyeballs are floating.
2. Get on the freeway or major thoroughfare, must be at night.
3. Drive until you find a spot tp pull off and relieve yourself.
4. Get out, relieve, search area.
5. Go get more coffee.
I hate to admit it, but this is how a lot of bodies are found, probably how Caylee will be too.

I have this odd feeling it's going to be someone hiking. I don't know why but that is what I think. I do think if anything is found it's going to be random.

Lee's not out of town. CA and GA can't even agree on that. He's lying low and sending emails.

I think he is staying out of the picture because deep down he believes/knows
his sister killed his neice. Does not want to be around crazy mom! :behindbarIMO

Thanks for the ride tonight! I won't be here tomorrow...gotta build Sunday classifieds on Fridays...so long day for me. I'll have to read the posts when I get home from work!

Maybe it was a peice of luggage on the JC Penney "missing" receipt. CA has talked about LA traveling a few times now..makes me wonder really.

Yes, Cindy would most definitely concoct an explanation for that one. George tries to tell the truth but Cindy always has to spin it to work in their favor. I'd say it's sad but it's really disgusting.

Casey has already given that clue - they have'n't even found Caylees clothes, my guess in two different areas

I think those clothes are somewhere searchers have already been, thus the condescending tone I read that comment with "they haven't even found her clothes"... like the searchers are idiots.

Lee's not out of town. CA and GA can't even agree on that. He's lying low and sending emails.

Thanks..

I thought I read yesterday that he "Traveled" for work & he was in the entertainment industry

Where ever he is he's definetly keeping a low profile

I didn't think they'd stoop that low, but come to think of it, who is sending in the photos of all these girls who look like Caylee? I don't carry a camera everywhere I go. MOO

Under some sort of ordinary situation even something out of control I would say no way but this family and this case is beyond anything comprehensible and while it might be a stretch would you really be all that shocked if it turned out to be true?

Have we seen any proof that they did compel him to give his DNA? They would need a search warrant signed by a judge, like the one we have seen when they took Casey's in jail. Just curious why we haven't seen that?

I think it's all rumors & speculation started by Leonard Padilla

I know, but how does that erase the "hard proof" that they have that Caylee is alive they were going to show us all??? :rolleyes:
They woudln't have his protection from any hard questions that might be asked.

Is this just a theory of yours or do you know something the rest of us don't? :confused:

Of course it's a 'theory' but, then again, what are theories based on? Bottom line is, this case is bizarre...so....why else would the family be covering it up, etc.....hide the skeletons...etc......you gotta' think 'whacko' to decypher whacko...sorry

So did we ever find out what the song was that KC kept listening to over and over?

I was listening to NG but I didn't hear the eerie song that was played over and over............did anyone hear it????

I heard that too ! I think he's been drinking.

I don't think that..just a very tired guy who spends endless hrs. searching for familes who want their missing to be found. Not left in a dump, field, water r where ever the :curses: KC put her.
:furious: KC'S the :devil:!

They woudln't have his protection from any hard questions that might be asked.

If he quit because of the presser, and now they have cancelled it that seems odd. :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back