NANCY GRACE, Thursday, 12/18/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
blue light searching by where bag was......shows hair, fibers light up and body fluids!!!
maybe even kc's.........maybe kc peed there like in parking lot...........sorry needed a laugh

AND let me add, during the summer, some LE wear shorts because it's so hot here, and there are snakes, alligators, wild boar, bobcats and other dangerous creatures in these areas. If I weren't wearing "full blown" pants with boots to my bum, I wouldn't go back in there either !!

I hesitate to say this...but I'm going to. A "bag" can get dragged by larger critters.

Yes but was it the same bag?

Did he call in a grey bag & a black bag was found?

Did the Police Officer who ws there back in August actually Check the Bag that was reported & find that it was empty?

Did the Dogs search that exact area or that general area?

There a lot of questions - LE better make sure that they have the answers

I really think it would be better to not look at the gray bag as any indicator at all, there is much more they have and I think the gray bag is just nothing but garbage that was there among lots of garbage anyway. This was an obvious place and as unbelievable as it is, she was simply not found sooner. So hopefully the fact that Baez waived her right to a speedy trial this will give the SA all the time in the world to dot their I's and cross their T's.

AND let me add, during the summer, some LE wear shorts because it's so hot here, and there are snakes, alligators, wild boar, bobcats and other dangerous creatures in these areas. If I weren't wearing "full blown" pants with boots to my bum, I wouldn't go back in there either !!
I agree, but everybody was supposedly looking for Caylee back then, so why when this utility worker calls in and says he found something, didn't somebody who was dressed for the environment go in and search ~ with the worker telling them exactly where the bag was? :waitasec: MOO

If you go back and look at the crime scene photos, the area that is 10+ feet in, slopes back toward the road. If you are standing on the road in front of where the blue tent is, the side of the road slopes down at about a 40 degree angle to the blue tent. So if the body was back about 15/20 feet originally, then TS Fay came through on Aug. 18th and flooded the area, the water would have drained back toward the road, bringing along with it, anything that wasn't weighed down. Eventually it would have gotten caught up in palm fronds and vines to keep it from floating out to the street.

DH says when he was searching, there was a decomp smell, and they finally found a trash bag about 10 meters away. This was in a different area, off the 417 freeway. The smell would only come and go with the breeze. The only way to get the continued smell was to open the bag. Turns out it was rotten food, but you get the idea...

thanks, that's so interesting!!!

Forensic entomologist: Insects develop at a known rate based on temperature--will be able to tell when remains were colonized. Aquatic and land based insects will give timeline.

Yeah, maybe LE should give a list of the thousands of times they DID crawl in the mud for this case. :furious:

KC is in Jail playing cards & eating .."Pork Skins"

Talking about Casey ordering cards and a snack.

Psychoanalyst: Casey is adept at telling lies, getting caught, falling apart, and pulling herself right back together.

Casey had hatred, resentment, distaste for Caylee. Why?

Wanted it all for herself, attention, Anthony's money, etc.

We just don't know enough yet, although it won't take much to open an avenue of attack or a diversion for the defense. I'd like to hear the specifics of the tips, because so far we've heard he reported a gray bag, a bad smell and/or "something just not right." Maybe the smell was a clue, but wasn't associated with the gray bag, which was nothing.

Yes it can, especially if it smells and is drawn to raw flesh (ok now I'm going to go puke).

I'm so sorry, very sorry, totally sorry!!!!!

While I had the initial "what the frak!?!?!" response to this, I do think there are some explanations. Lord knows they are tearing that site up finding all they can.

They will...and the circus will no doubt get wilder...but I just keep reminding myself to go FURTHER back...and remember what that "mother" did...and she did...the lies, the lack of caring...

They will beat this all to death til it's over...but I think when it's over, it will be simply Casey killed her child...and deserves to rot.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the reality check.:blowkiss:

Am I the only one who finds these segues between the horror of the Caylee situation and Nancy's bucolic baby snaps (cute though her kids may be) vaguely disturbing?

I am shocked with all this news that NG is checking out early on the case to do this other story....

Am I the only one who finds these segues between the horror of the Caylee situation and Nancy's bucolic baby snaps (cute though her kids may be) vaguely disturbing?

No you're not the only one.

Please no one shoot me for asking this, but am I wrong or do her children have extremely large heads? I haven't been around babies in ages, maybe they all do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks
Back