NANCY GRACE, Thursday, 12/18/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, but everybody was supposedly looking for Caylee back then, so why when this utility worker calls in and says he found something, didn't somebody who was dressed for the environment go in and search ~ with the worker telling them exactly where the bag was? :waitasec: MOO

I agree panthera. I realize that LE were probably getting hundreds and hundreds of sighting calls. But,this one was so close....they should have taken it very seriously.

I agree, but everybody was supposedly looking for Caylee back then, so why when this utility worker calls in and says he found something, didn't somebody who was dressed for the environment go in and search ~ with the worker telling them exactly where the bag was? :waitasec: MOO

If you remember in August lots of people in Orlando were reporting suspicious smelling places, garbage bags and various suspicious. Plus there were live sightings of Caylee needing to be followed up on.

Realist who posts here, personally searched this exact area several times. He said it was cleared. But,the search didn't cover where Caylee's skull was found because that was underwater.

Realist's post tells what the conditions were.

How the heck did this whole mess of "Gossip" get started anyway?

Also, when a body decomposes, it liquefies. The liquid then flows down into the earth. The further a scent pool flows, especially in a low-lying area that floods on a regular basis, the harder the scent is for the dog to detect, correct?

Hi PassThe Motrin, I don't know about that.

But what I have learned specifically about a dog sniffing a scent, is that they can detect and alert to it for 7 years.

Everything is going to depend the strength of the original scent. If it is from an original body, or say to a part of it like a bone or milk tooth for a child, it will still emit a strong enough odour for an alert.

Everything is qualified, even to the caliber of the scent dog. The best of the best, Eddie whom I have mentioned and I am sure y'all know about, sniffed a Death Scent odour thru thick concrete on the Isle of Jersey in that simply awful child abuse case at the children's home. {Haute Guierre, or SS}

Learning this, I was thankful our noses are not as sensitive as a dogs very complicated nose. Think of what we would endure with all the Death Scents we must pass by every day! I still smell a strange sweet odour whenever I go to a cemetery. Well, that is ever since someone told me what I was 'sniffing' there. ;}

I'm confused was this NOT the person that called in the August tips? Did another meter reader call in tips?? If so I think meter readers need more meters to read..just kidding.

OK I know this is totally O/T but my daughter just told me Nicholas that was just on the autism segment of NG goes to her school . She was so excited that she knew him and he was on TV lol .

She has a huge heart and added that the other kids are really mean to him :mad:

Yes it can, especially if it smells and is drawn to raw flesh (ok now I'm going to go puke).

it is really gross to hear or say, but I am going to agree here...I read in Catherine Crier's book that when Laci Peterson's body was found, it was reported because the woman who found it saw a group of dogs surrounding something and trying to eat it.

OK I know this is totally O/T but my daughter just told me Nicholas that was just on the autism segment of NG goes to her school . She was so excited that she knew him and he was on TV lol .

She has a huge heart and added that the other kids are really mean to him :mad:

Awww:)

KC is in Jail playing cards & eating .."Pork Skins"

you know, I am so glad that she was able to get her appetite back after being "distraught" over the death of her daughter. She certainly sped right through those stages of grief. "So they're finding my child's body parts all over the w- oooo, they got pork rinds! who's up for Gin rummy?"

you know, I am so glad that she was able to get her appetite back after being "distraught" over the death of her daughter. She certainly sped right through those stages of grief. "So they're finding my child's body parts all over the w- oooo, they got pork rinds! who's up for Gin rummy?"

I think KC better learn how to play "Old Maid" instead.:crazy:

Frankly I often get tired of her "enthusiasm" and (just a pet peeve) demeanor, but I gotta say, she was great tonight...She didn't let the euphoric fascination with todays events obscure the obvious.

a lot of folks on the show wanted to make a big deal out of todays events, but she wouldnt have any of it...

and slapped em down one after the other.

atta girl:clap:

In retrospect...my "hinky meter" was up with the way the body was found and the fact that we haven't heard the meter reader's name this past week and how long it has taken to give ID to the remains. Still believe it was all KC...but still was this just a guy who's beat was in the A neighborhood and was an "amateur sleuther" from the area?

I believe the meter readers name is G*******. The last name has been known almost since the point of discovery, as the runing gag is he shares the same last name as the non existant "Zanny the nanny".

So meter reader had been re-assigned after August, then was just recently re-assigned to this area again, so he got curious and went in looking, and found what he found.

Even if the meter reader was re -assigned in Aug & just now given this area again, if he saw it in Aug, called it in in Aug, he could have gone back out there at anytime to take a look see, he didnt need to be re assigned.
Also, if I saw what I thought I saw & got NO response from LE, I would have been out there ASAP with the media. NO ONE would have ignored by call.

I think the body was there, has always been there & the area's searched close but no exact. Also, it could have moved a bit with all the water. I won't ever buy that the body was moved. WHO beside's KC had a motive to kill Caylee?

If the bag had been retrieved back in mid-August, I'm thinking there would be a lot more evidence than they have now. Meaning, more would be left of the body and maybe intact. Now the defense can call LE inept and say "if only it had been found earlier" etc etc etc. MOO

Yes, it would have been better if LE had found the body in Aug, but they have it NOW. We have to remember KC had at least a 31 day lead on them.
Maybe when she kept begging Cindy for one more day she was planning on moving the body.
The defense would say LE is inept regardless of what they did. If we look at all the jail house talks, KC herself told her family where to find the body/.....she is close, mom knows, a neutral area, think of all the places I have said I have been in the last month, she is left, a mothers instinct.....
to me it means : Mom knows where I used to go to be alone, or to think, a neutral place. Go left & follow your mothers instinct.

They are going to try really hard to discredit this but that does not mean they will be able to, its not good but I dont think all is lost by any means. There are very good reasons why she was not found earlier in my opinion and KC sure has had alot of DUMB LUCK on her side :rolleyes:

LE can put together all the half truths, hints KC gave her family. In her own backwards sort of way, she DID tell them where the body was.

kc had an anxiety attack when she heard the area was searched.......she told LA Caylee was where they were familiar with area....(mom also):furious:.........and GA 'she's close dad..........

And regardless of all the other reports of things found, KC NEVER had a reaction...............THIS time she did. Very telling.

I bet OCSO is completely demoralized right now -- and they're working so hard. I hope the media doesn't pile on too much. :(

OSCO has NO reason to be demoralized. They have worked so hard on this case. Caylee was a little bitty child in a great big, swamp infested, hurricane ridden area. KC & her family are the only ones who should feel demoralized right now.

That would be odd for Captain Nieves to go on TV and claim the guy had called three times back in August, declare him credible, and verify that he claimed to have SEEN the bag beside the road if it was all a mistake.

I personally think the station was wrong and not Nieves, but I guess we will see when they do the presser today with the meter reader.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back