Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
talking about Dp on or off table...........
Gloria says KC lies so much, how would you ever believe kc?

Why would Lee ask Casey if she was "Proud" of him...???

Any thoughts...???

For him resisting giving DNA...or taking a polygraph....or not speaking to LE about her without immunity.....

If Lee refered to Casey as CMA in front of LP then this must be common Knowledge....

I hope Jessie or somebody else "BESIDES" LP confirms that this is what Lee called casey
I know what you're saying and I'd like to hear it from somebody else too ~ just for confirmation. :)

More of GA speaking. "I miss my daughter Casey, do not form any judgments, Casey deserves prayer, understanding, love" (slightly paraphrased)

Please keep the discussion to what's on NG, not drift off on topics that have their own thread for discussion.

Thanks!

I agree. It was a way to make sure he had her attention.

I also think tha Casey was watching him via webcam now that I know that JB was at the jail with his laptop during the memorial. That also might explain the odd look on GA face when he looked at the screen. He might have recognized an Icon displayed or a light was on and it he is not sure of what it meant just that it was something different that what he is used to seeing when a loptop is open. moo

Try this one out......what if JB had a cam on his laptop and George saw Casey's face on the screen?

I am a musicain's daughter, sister and wife..as well as a musican myself. I was floored by Kyle...his story and contribution to today's tribute to Caylee Marie. His voice shot thru my heart and brought me to tears.
Oh, yes he has such a beautiful voice! He really has a testimony, that's for sure.

I am just speechless.......I just cannot believe all I saw and heard today. I really thought it would only be all about Caylee...just for her today.....I am really speechless

CA talking to kc about tears and pain........what about CAYLEE's tears and pain?
and Caylee was CA greatest gift, then why did CA call her kc's BIG mistake???
hogwash.............

I agree! CA contridicts herself everytime she opens her mouth. I feel sorry for her, but she speaks out of both sides of her mouth!

Just like when she talked about happy she was when KC came to her with the news she was pregnant. We've heard a completely different story (that CA was in denail about it - and didn't even KNOW KC was pregnant - thought she had a "female" problem.)...but hearing her today - she just felt SHEER JOY over KC's pregnancy

IMO, he is not.

Makes perfect sense of the weird eulogy delivered by LA today!

IMO He is lying probably cause so few came to see him today.He has lied about alot of things.

okay...everyone calm down about LP. We don't want to get in trouble here do we?

IMO when Lee used CMA he was referring to Casey. I also think that he knew Casey would be watching and thats why he only wore the Casey pin, where everyone else had Caylees pin on also.
I think he was speaking to Caylee. He said he "was proud of her" and he "hoped she's proud of him too". And he also "thanked her for showing him how to live". That doesn't sound like he's speaking to Casey at all to me.
He also said that Caylee called him "Uncle E". I think he called her CMA, as a pet name, since he was her Uncle E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member