Nancy Grace, Tues. 02/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy's ending her show with "Gone too Soon" and video of Caylee. :(

Nancy's show will be on again at 10pm ET for anybody who missed it!

Oh my goodness. I was thinking the very same thing. I think Lee has been talking to LE too. I believe he really wants justice for Caylee. I keep thinking of that video clip of him from back in the summer, He's asked if he believes his sister and he says, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe her". Well he hasn't 'been there' in a long tiime. I think with him able to be away from Casey's influence and all of her lies, he's had the time to really think about alot of things, and he has also figured out alot of things.
I think he's thrown her under the bus. I really do.
I have prayed for this to be the case all along. As an Aunt, I just know that there is no way I would stand behind my brother or sister, and I would manipulate however I had to in order to not only protect my parents, but to find the truth.

That would make sense......I just listened to what he said again & it's waaaaay too wierd for him to be taliing to Casey.

I think he purposely wanted to throw everybody off with the CMA reference just to drive us all nut's

It's his way of getting back at everyone (Bloggers's , etc,)

These people seem obsessed with revenge, even on such a sad day.

If this was a "Coded Message" it really wasn't very "Coded"

Come on...How obvious can you get..."CMA"...?

I think Lee would have been a little bit more imaginative if he wanted to send Casey a Coded message.

Gone to soon.................pick me off the floor.........it's so sad and sweet......
how could CA get through that?
I saw Mallory break down, LA didn't even look at her???

That would make sense......I just listened to what he said again & it's waaaaay too wierd for him to be taliing to Casey.

I think he purposely wanted to throw everybody off with the CMA reference just to drive us all nut's

It's his way of getting back at everyone (Bloggers's , etc,)

That's my thought. For some reason I can see him getting a kick out of all the debate.

Oh my goodness. I was thinking the very same thing. I think Lee has been talking to LE too. I believe he really wants justice for Caylee. I keep thinking of that video clip of him from back in the summer, He's asked if he believes his sister and he says, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe her". Well he hasn't 'been there' in a long tiime. I think with him able to be away from Casey's influence and all of her lies, he's had the time to really think about alot of things, and he has also figured out alot of things.
I think he's thrown her under the bus. I really do.

Then why would Cindy have stood by him and smiled and patted him on the back when he said those things? She obviously wouldn't have gone along with him doing that if that was his intent.

I think it was a great turnout, real people. No games, no code talk.
Wish I could have been there:)
It was a great turnout - I'm glad people came together with him and remembered her and prayed for her.

You may be right, but no RED flags came up since they got the DNA.

That LE has informed the public about. We don't know everything there is to know about what's gone on behind the scenes.

From your lips to Gods ears! How I wish Caylee had a hero.

Tim Miller is a hero, but I know what you are saying.

I just don't see it however. KC and Lee are thick as thieves. I can't see him throwing her under the bus. I just can't.

Then why would Cindy have stood by him and smiled and patted him on the back when he said those things? She obviously wouldn't have gone along with him doing that if that was his intent.

She couldn't even see through Casey, there is no way she seen through his message..JMHO

I think Lee would have been a little bit more imaginative if he wanted to send Casey a Coded message.

My oldest son's initials are DDC. My youngest daughter's initials are DCC. When I am in a playful mood with my children, I call them by their initials. It drives them nuts! But hey, we all know they secretly get a kick out of it! :)

I guess that is why LA's use of initials just doesn't seem that odd to me.

Exactly. He would have said Aceykay, I nokay ooyay areya otnay iltygay!! (or something like that) :crazy:

I dunno, I promised my grandfather things at his funeral when I was standing near the casket... I don't think that's so out there for him to have not been talking about Caylee.

But I didn't hear it at the time, so I might be totally wrong.

EXACTLY Lee may have gone out and looked up at the sky at night just as Caylee would have before she goes to bed, and he may have been talking to her privet and promised her that he will help get justice for her death.
THAT IS A PROMISE, and it is the last thing he may have close to his heart.
That promise that helps him make it from day to day.

It infuriate me how many here pick, just for the sake of picking.
Not Fair....

OH and Nancy Grace....I never met a case she did not like to disseminate.
Personaly would rather listen to On the Record with Greta. I think she is a fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member