Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they arew still looking for the mall girl? why can't someone just hurry up and recognize this child so her parents can shut the A's up. this is unbelievable

When you see them show the girl at the Mall and cut to cutey Caylee on Father's day -- it is crystal clear to me the girls are completely different. The Mall girl seems somewhat older and taller/thinner. She is a Caylee look-alike but too different to be credible.

Hi graphicsgal from another graphicgal & welcome I meant to tell you that a while back. The A's & KC will probably never be understood. They will turn it into something like like IMO too. Tomorrows media bombshell maybe? Hope you're not missing any deadlines whichih are always needed yesterday:crazy:? I always love those last min. jobs...:rolleyes:

No...just trying to figure out some PS techniques for a blog our business editor wants. And a map for the Sunday centerpiece.

I don't understand them and am always hopeful for a happier ending. I can't fathom harming your own flesh and blood and it makes me so so sad.

Thanks for the welcome!

Me either, but maybe a plea deal at the 11th hour. I don't want that, I think she should stand tall like she has been, without a care in the world and go to trial, get convicted and rot in prison.:behindbar
A plea deal is usually offered by the prosecution. In this case, I think the defense will try to get a plea deal. I hope they are not given one. other than LWOP

Me either, but maybe a plea deal at the 11th hour. I don't want that, I think she should stand tall like she has been, without a care in the world and go to trial, get convicted and rot in prison.:behindbar
Even with a plea bargain wouldn't she have to admit she's responsible for Caylee's death? Then there's the economic crimes too, which she's obviously guilty of per videotape! :) MOO

I have not seen the video either, but I came in 20 mins late. I've rewound what I have seen and have NOT seen any video yet. Maybe she (NG) forgot?

That makes no sense whatsoever.

And I'll bet you it wasn't a silver Ford Focus either.

Good call, I bet you are right.

I don't get how they would have run the plates on someone's car? I guess their PI supposedly could do that legally?

Here is how this will turn out, they are pursuing the identification of a child that is so clearly not their grandchild, LE's time will we wasted, the family of the mall child will be disrupted. The first witness said it was Caylee, now her picture has been all over the news, two additional people that saw the mall child are now saying we saw her too, yes of course you did, she was there, she is not Caylee. Someone provides them with a tag number that is probably the wrong number to begin with, the PI runs it and says those tags don't match the vehicle, no s*@ Sherlock, it is the wrong number and again will disrupt the lives of people who have nothing to do with this mess.

And the pizza, don't even get me started on the pizza. Next it will be the smell in the car is from the pizza guy that was in the trunk, saying it was the pizza was one of the Anthony families famous "clues". George did say it was not my granddaughter in that trunk.

If they have reason to believe she is in the landfill she probably won't be found.

I hate thinking that's where she is at but would explain having a bag of TL's trash in hand. Theory only here but she took the bag out of TL...Checked if anyone was @...nobody @....switched a trash bag with Caylee in it when no one was @ her car....Quickly switched the 2 & carried the one w/Caylee to the dumpster...That way if TL r anyone seen her it didn't look suspicious if they seen her.:furious: I hated to type that but I also lean towards LP knowing a lot from the FBG & that is why the search in BP again. :waitasec:MOO

Laura Miller was found about 1.5 years after she went missing.

Uhhh.... ???

Great point!!! I think this is more about the attitude of the GP's and especially the fact that KC, her Mother knows and is not talking. Last time, TM said, "Damn KC". I think he only wants to look for kids whose parents want them found.

Problem is, TM is playing into KC's hands both by letting her get to him as well as telling the world she isn't findable -- that's EXACTLY what the Defense want to hear.

This week the Defense have the upper hand with the lack of Caylee searches and the media drawn into headlining on secret Caylee look-alike sightings.

A plea deal is usually offered by the prosecution. In this case, I think the defense will try to get a plea deal. I hope they are not given one. other than LWOP

Defense will talk to the prosecution about possible plea deals. It is one of the many requirements of the defense team in a capital case. They are required to pursue all lines of investigation (mental health, abuse history, drug use, etc) whether the client wants them investigating those areas or not. They also have to find out what plea deals might be offered that would spare their clients life. The client can and in this case probably will decline the plea deal, but the defense has to pursue and propose anything that will spare her life.

Baez wants to go to trial. Casey is not going to admit to anything so she might as well roll the dice with a jury.

ITA I don't understand this at all. He spent a couple of days both times in the search for Caylee. I respect him for all he does but in other case he has spent weeks looking. Why did he give up so easily & leave a sm group to search. Yet he comes back & has spent a couple of days looking for the lost boater when in the ocean is an even bigger area to cover. Anyone missing has the right to be found though, but why did he leave so fast?? LP coming for a vigil for Caylee @ Christmas..I hope this means he moved up when he is going to search BP again...& not Jan. LP I feel is not going away until Caylee is found. I don't care where the $ comes from he's not giving up ever. IMO He will look until somebody finds her. TM shouldn't have pulled out so fast.

Sorry long post... Venting here knowing Caylee is somewhere in the frost & cold when she should have a proper burial to celebrate her. She is loved by so many & all missing r loved by people like us at WS's.

ITA too. I really don't see the few days that were actually spent searching as an extensive search. Don't get me wrong, I respect TM tremendously but you have to call it like it is and there have not been extensive searches. Yes, he left a small team to continue the searches but they are few and can only search one small area at a time without any guidance from a search expert like TM. They are left on their own to decide where to search and when.

I am really disappointed in TM because I don't feel that he is being honest at all. I believe that I read after the last big search that they only covered about 1/4 of the actual areas that they planned to search. It was something like 23 out of 134 or something like that. Then on NG he says that they searched all of their intended areas. I don't think so.

Seems like I also remember hearing that some of the search leaders would ride through an area on their 4 wheelers and declare it cleared before it really was.

Now I have to wonder how carefully anything that was found was actually looked at in terms of possible evidence.

TM might want to consider hiring a spokes person as well.

I hate thinking that's where she is at but would explain having a bag of TL's trash in hand. Theory only here but she took the bag out of TL...Checked if anyone was @...nobody @....switched a trash bag with Caylee in it when no one was @ her car....Quickly switched the 2 & carried the one w/Caylee to the dumpster...That way if TL r anyone seen her it didn't look suspicious if they seen her.:furious: I hated to type that but I also lean towards LP knowing a lot from the FBG & that is why the search in BP again. :waitasec:MOO

I very much think that is what happened. We were discussing this in one of the other threads and someone posted the trash pick up route for Orlando, if the website is accurate Tony's complex is picked up Monday and Thursday. If Caylee died on the afternoon of the 16th, Thursday would be right in that 2.6 day window from the forensics. It would be about the right amount of time for that basketball sized stain to be from "purge" during decomp, and the source of the worsening smell over time.

Good call, I bet you are right.

I don't get how they would have run the plates on someone's car? I guess their PI supposedly could do that legally?

Here is how this will turn out, they are pursuing the identification of a child that is so clearly not their grandchild, LE's time will we wasted, the family of the mall child will be disrupted. The first witness said it was Caylee, now her picture has been all over the news, two additional people that saw the mall child are now saying we saw her too, yes of course you did, she was there, she is not Caylee. Someone provides them with a tag number that is probably the wrong number to begin with, the PI runs it and says those tags don't match the vehicle, no s*@ Sherlock, it is the wrong number and again will disrupt the lives of people who have nothing to do with this mess.

And the pizza, don't even get me started on the pizza. Next it will be the smell in the car is from the pizza guy that was in the trunk, saying it was the pizza was one of the Anthony families famous "clues". George did say it was not my granddaughter in that trunk.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm following you and think it's a good possibility she was put in the dumpster at his (TL) apt. while she was taking out his trash. MOO

I have to wonder if these weren't simply vacationing people who ended up in the mall and after vaca went back home where this story is not on the news every night. They probably don't even know their kid is all over the news every night.

I just don't see the resemblance at all. The nose is much longer, the face seems thinner, the body seems slimmer, and taller than Caylee.

Plus it doesn't make sense for a kidnapper to stay in the general area like this and take her out in public where she could be spotted.

I just don't see it happening like this.

maybe the pic wasn't taken in orlando at all. perhaps that was part of the plan. if it were truly taken in orlando, someone wouldve seen this picture who knows the child and this would be over with. plus why not release the tag/car description? that fact alone will be enough for any jury to see this sighting was fabricated.

LOL...yeah, JB hasn't even asked for a change of venue yet. The one time all the lawyers agree.:)

I thought the talk was that the judge, courts, bar, whatever said that he could not try this case because he is not qualified.

Where is the big time murder trial lawyer that they introduced? Is Baez just doing the leg work because that is not what it looks like to me?

If I was facing a murder trial, guilty or not, I would want the best, not this half-baked dumba$$ who seems to be more interested in seeing his name in the news than in doing what is best for his client.

Even with a plea bargain wouldn't she have to admit she's responsible for Caylee's death? Then there's the economic crimes too, which she's obviously guilty of per videotape! :) MOO

She could enter a nolo contendere plea or no contest, in which she doesn't admit guilt but that the prosecution has sufficient evidence to convict her. It's not a guilty plea. This is assuming that Florida allows such pleas.

I've seen those often in plea bargains but never in a murder case, not to mention one that could involve a death penalty.

they arew still looking for the mall girl? why can't someone just hurry up and recognize this child so her parents can shut the A's up. this is unbelievable

If it was my child I would not be jumping up and down to come forward and have all of my personal data in the next pile of dumped documents. Your average viewer won't know what a zoo this thing is, but I am protective of my privacy and if I was that child's parent and knew what I know about the Anthony's, this case, the documents released, half of them without data blacked out the first time, I would really debate identifying myself.

when Baez and the rest of the family sees the evidence that the state will use against her,, MAKE NO DOUBT they will be BEGGING FOR A DEAL

the deal will probably keep her from death penalty

a deal will be made -

BET EVERYTHING YOU EVER OWNED ON THIS

its a lock

I'd put all my money on the dumpster now, KC is lazy, KC would not want to be seen (or caught) with a body, KC does not plan she reacts, it'd be gross and, it explains why KC can say she does NOT know where Caylee is -- with so much conviction. The 31 days helped guarantee the remains were well covered.

While they track landfills, per the NH case it is a nightmare to try to search one and, as the forensics expert had said -- landfills are continually churned by heavy machinery to bury trash.

They had the police on speed dial regarding protestors, but with a tag number on the vehicle their kidnapped daughter is in, they schedule a presser for a later date....?:waitasec:

ITA The A's can't deny that one either it is on news video tape & on the 911 call KC made & she does know the number! She couldn't on the day she claims that the nanny kidnapped Caylee..She must of forgot it that day but remembered how to go to a neutral place: TL's to watch movies, party & have some fun with her next victim that suits her needs at that time. She used everyone around her if she was going to get something out of it. For instance pity, $, a place to crash, her ego needs, etc.:furious:

I think she used Caylee as a pawn in all of this but she was getting in the way...Able to talk more & more everyday KC's cover was going to be blown. Kids at that age say things at the age at the most unexpected times. Like my daughter asking me while I was in a public rest-room @ why I had a bandaid on. True story & the laughter erupted in the ladies room.:crazy: Sorry if I offened anyone @ that the story but kids say things when you least expect it as they r able to vocalize what they have been seeing r hearing at the age of Caylee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa
Back