Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I strongly disagree.

Allen: So wait a minute. So, you're more afraid of your mom's reaction then you are if you ever see your daughter?

Casey: No I'm absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that.

Now...to me...she is saying she is PETRIFIED of her mother's reaction. She is ANSWERING his question IN CONTEXT as it was asked.

I think she is petrified of what she is going through right now and answering how she feels about being caught. If you listen to the whole tape, she says "she is running out of options", and that was right after LE caught her in her lies about Universal and the old folks home. They are focusing on her lies and putting the spotlight on them and her, then she says she is running out of options.

From the affadavit here is what I tally..

Target- 3 checks totalling 404.25

Winn Dixie 92.62

Bank of America- 250.00

ATT-574.00

Grand total...1320.87..more than I thought but I think the ATT didn't go through b/c of lack of funds. Also I don't know if there are more that came about after the affadavit was posted? I'm still confused LOL.

Now is this all from Amy's account ?

What about her Grand mothers account?

Is that the $250 from Bank of America?

Casey: "I saw my mom's reaction right off the bat and it would have been the same from the get go." <<<This is what she said right before that exchange.

Casey was petrified that Cindy would be angry about her granddaughter being kidnapped - did she think lying about it for 30 days would make Cindy less angry? :waitasec:

She wasn't "petrified" she wouldn't see Caylee again. She was petrified of her mother's reaction.

Allen: So wait a minute. So, you're more afraid of your mom's reaction then you are if you ever see your daughter?

Casey: No I'm absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance that I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that.

Honestly, the first time that I read that statment, the first thing that I thought was that she was actually saying that she was more afraid of Mommy not forgiving her (in other words, "Get off the gravy train") than she was about anything to do with Caylee. I like having the tapes out in the public, but sometimes you can pull more out of a transcript than out of a tape.

When Casey is charged in connection with Caylee's death, she might remain in jail pending her trial.

I suppose that if she was accused of committing a crime while in the military, she wouldn't have even the relatively slim freedom she currently enjoys. What's that saying about balls and queens?

I can guarantee that she would not be living the life that she is right now. That is the problem with the civilian side of the law, you get a slap on the wrist for things like drugs, DUI, child Abuse.. but the military there is not slap you go to jail and not some cushion jail where you can watch TV and chill.

i don't know what the balls and queens means..

It is amazing to me that people would even try to defend such horrible acts as defrauding a person who had let her live with her and loaned her their car. I guess if someone's baby's body is found in their trunk decomposing, it is nothing to steal and defraud a friend.

I don't think anyone was defending Casey's alleged economic crimes, at all ... just the absurd idea that Casey should remain in jail without bail or bond based on only those charges.

From the affadavit here is what I tally..

Target- 3 checks totalling 404.25

Winn Dixie 92.62

Bank of America- 250.00

ATT-574.00

Grand total...1320.87..more than I thought but I think the ATT didn't go through b/c of lack of funds. Also I don't know if there are more that came about after the affadavit was posted? I'm still confused LOL.
yeppers and that doesn't include the $400.00 cash that Casey stole from Amy. That's pretty sad as Amy worked hard for her money from what I've read. Casey led her on about the house then robbed Amy blind, when Amy didn't have mommy and daddy's home to fall back on.

Honestly, the first time that I read that statment, the first thing that I thought was that she was actually saying that she was more afraid of Mommy not forgiving her (in other words, "Get off the gravy train") than she was about anything to do with Caylee. I like having the tapes out in the public, but sometimes you can pull more out of a transcript than out of a tape.
Casey: "I saw my mom's reaction right off the bat and it would have been the same from the get go."

Now is this all from Amy's account ?

What about her Grand mothers account?

Is that the $250 from Bank of America?

Yes all from Amy..I dont think any of these charges stem from the money she stole from family.

Yes she cashed a check of Amy's 250.00 at the Bank of America..they have video. The affadavit states that Target and Bank of America are pressing charges..nothing about the ATT and Winn Dixie, not saying they are NOT pressing charges but it doesn't state in there that they are.

You know- KC says in the tape that her idea is to keep going to places Caylee and fake ZG have been- whatcha wanna bet that LE has found out thru interviews that in going to bars, other places they 'have been', that she never inquired if Zanny had been in lately etc, or if they had seen her daughter. When this goes to court, they will be able to PROVE (along with all the other lies too numerous to mention) that this was BS too!
You think Casey had a sheaf of photocopies with Caylee's picture on it to hand out to the park admissions staffs and Fusian employees and alehouse servers?

Me neither.

yeppers and that doesn't include the $400.00 cash that Casey stole from Amy. That's pretty sad as Amy worked hard for her money from what I've read. Casey led her on about the house then robbed Amy blind, when Amy didn't have mommy and daddy's home to fall back on.

I don't think the cash is included but could be wrong.

When NG asked who is paying for the security/bodyguards, the answer was-The Anthony's-since no one has a job in that backwards clan, I suppose the "donations" to find Caylee are paying for their needs?

I'm sure her outrage is not feigned....and as far as Nancy shrieking that is what she is known for. It's nothing new. It's Nancy Grace as she has always been.

You guys better make up your minds here. Is her outrage feigned or not?

(Speaking of Nancy as she has always been, did you catch her coverage of the Duke lacrosse team?)

You think Casey had a sheaf of photocopies with Caylee's picture on it to hand out to the park admissions staffs and Fusian employees and alehouse servers?

Me neither.
Maybe they were printed on the back of the handouts for Friday Nights Fusian drink specials?

Casey: "I saw my mom's reaction right off the bat and it would have been the same from the get go."

And I've wondered about that part of it too. When exactly was "right off the bat"? That is what I wonder about. I know that she is referring to the moment when Cindy "found out" that Caylee was missing, but it doesn't really sound that way.

Caller wants to know who pays for BGs.

ONe of the BGs told someone awhile back that the Anthony's are.
There you go,
that's where the donated money is going.
Bodyguards for Casey!:furious:
It's too bad that little Caylee wasn't given bodyguards to protect her from KC!

You may be right. But the shrieking feigned outrage is unjustifiable to me, and brings the program down a notch. It hurts her objective quotient.
I have to agree with this - I think Nancy is more effective when she uses her "inside" voice.

no, it's not included because they can't prove that. I believe Amy though and it adds to my 'disgust list'. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back