Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always possible they want the depos kept secret from Casey. After all, if she killed a toddler in cold blood she's certainly capable of taking out the rest of the family as well.

That's a blood-curdling but possibly true thought. Not to mention the 9,766 ways they could lose face if depos are made public. And I still feel that public personna is fueling this little red wagon.

NG is so funny...she expresses skeptisism that the defence are holding it up, but won't let LP blame it on Cindy.

LP..........talking about two people onboard the airplane with him who are coming to Florida and Hawaii for the memorial service.

A private funeral home still has Caylee's remains.......
Lawyer says defense hasn't released Caylee yet........kc revenge???
LP saying people coming from all over the country for memorial
LP says this memorial is CA's thing, not a burial.

:waitasec:Talking now about the A family is broken and never normal again..........geez......who would of guessed?:boohoo:

LOL!...Were they ever "normal" before? :crazy:

I remember how angry kc was at CA for CA "CAMEO"...............
maybe kc thinks this memorial for Caylee would be another CAMEO for CA
and holding CAYLEE hostage again from CA........MOO

Some anti depressants can make you more suicidal.........and GA is home!

Odd discussion of possible treatment plan for George Anthony.

John Morgan!!!! One of the biggest ambulance chasing attorneys in Florida. Not surprising he's involved in this case. Unbelievable

I am guessing you are in Florida correct?
If you don't mind my asking, are you a student?
Thanks

John Morgan is fantastic...........the best attorney so far! I love his comment - "The know-it-all from New York!"

The A family has never said they knew Zanny, so why people love to hate them, and especially CA, I just don't get.

What's happening on the show, I lost my cable, my tv went out on me...

True, they did admit not knowing what she looked liked, where she lived or her phone number. They did however say KC had talked about Zanny for a long time. GA said there was never a reaction when he asked Caylee about her, CA said she only talked about the puppy. SO, they did in fact infere she was real, was the nanny who kept Caylee.

John Morgan is fantastic...........the best attorney so far! I love his comment - "The know-it-all from New York!"

He definitely came out the winner in that segment! lol. that was good.

Lord, that video of Caylee in the nursing home talking and singing, always leaves a pit in my stomach!

I had never heard of any dealings with Baez before this case. John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan has for many years been known as one of the largest ambulance chasers in Florida. Also, I have a relative who worked for him that agrees. Just rumors of course, guess my fingers got the best of me in my post!!

I definitely see why it seems like ZFG's suit should have to wait-- but it's a tricky business. It's not ZFG's fault Casey is standing trial for first degree murder. Should plaintiffs' rights automatically be tabled just because they were wronged by someone who happens to be accused of murder?

ITA!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

There are too many rights being accorded the accused and her family while the victim, Caylee lies in a box and cannot even be respectfully laid to rest -- to put KC's defense first.

Good grief! All of the A's have already said they never met the nanny, talked to the nanny, saw pics of the nanny, heard Caylee ever talk about the nanny.........SHE SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST

Right, except GA & CA gave statements they have heard of the nanny for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91