Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG said that her sources said a hole was dug within the hole.
Partial remains; JeanC says that is right, but that happens when animals are in the area.

NG: portions of Zahra's remains have been found. Jean C: officials won't confirm but those at the site confirm human remains have been found. Describing holes dug. Partial remains. Dirt taken from the scene. This occurred mid-day yesterday when no-fly zone was established and ME at the scene. NG says partial remains suggests dismemberment. Jean C: this is an area where wild animals are present. SBI is closed today for Veteran's Day; tomorrow findings will be analyzed.

NG - partial remains which tells us this child has been dismembered.

jc - we know wild animals are all over this area - they could scatter the remains
the state bureau of investigation is closed today - open tomorrow. people on the ground confirming human remains have been found.

O/T

Every time I hear NG refer to JC by name, I hear "jiggasaurus".

ng - we believe the remains have zahra have been found

reporter talking about the 2 locations 5 miles apart

NG says dismemberment has been a suspicion of many criminologists from the beginning.
Alexis on scene: This hole within a smaller hole inside...

producer: hole and other location.. five miles separates the locations

reason we think partial remains: speculation

small hole within a hole

no fly zone

Alexis: was a small hole within the larger hole that was excavated.

NG is really stressing that Zahra may have been dismembered. She's driving it home. I want to go screaming and crying through my house in horror that this could be real.

ng saying LE has been tight lipped - they keep saying they can't tell reporters anything.

reporter saying they believe it was yesterday @ gunpowder creek

ng - a white evidence flag was used suggesting human bones have been found.

dudley shoals is less than 1 mile away where EB lived 3 years ago, 1 yr before she met & married AB

NG producer Alexis Weed on location. Reason speculating only partial remains due to report; smaller hole within hole. Hole located 10' from creek banks.

Jean C: Dudley Shoals area is significant to EB; less than a mile away from where she lived 3 yrs. ago before she met AB.

Showing aerial views and video of searches (from before no-fly zone was established).

NG saying Zahra survived cancer, but couldn't survive a cruel stepmother and neglectful father.

So, a hole within a hole, they took their time doing it then, that couldn't be accomplished really quick.

what Zahra couldn't survive was a cruel step mother and a neglectful father after she walked the world on a prosthetic leg and heard the world with two hearing aids

NG all over caller Sandy who suggested Zahra died of her cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member