Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you thought it could get no worse ... It does!

God Bless Zahra.

I don't think AB divulging anything, personally. I hope they get his fingerprints off those remains!!

I don't think so either. What could he admit to that would allow him to remain free? :waitasec: MOO

Criminals always think they're smarter than LE and probably thought the fire, ransom note, and 911 calls wouldn't be any problem........that LE would buy the "abduction". MOO

Especially when EB was quoted as saying - there are so many missing children out there, but Zahra isn't missing.

I don't think so either. What could he admit to that would allow him to remain free? :waitasec: MOO

I'm thinking he's doing the "Well, she mentioned liking this place, and this place was special to her, and one time we went here"...........yada yada yada.

Especially when EB was quoted as saying - there are so many missing children out there, but Zahra isn't missing.

Let her keep talking! Although by now she must realize the media (and LE) are all over it, so she might not be so forthcoming with her 'story'. MOO

IMHO????? Drugs.
I agree, Teh. I think the drugs allowed them to perform the horrible acts associated with the body disposal, AND deluded them into believing they had a perfect plan, i.e., the ridiculous ransom note, fire, 911 call, etc.

I'm thinking he's doing the "Well, she mentioned liking this place, and this place was special to her, and one time we went here"...........yada yada yada.

Now that I will definitely agree with!

I agree, Teh. I think the drugs allowed them to perform the horrible acts associated with the body disposal, AND deluded them into believing they had a perfect plan, i.e., the ridiculous ransom note, fire, 911 call, etc.

Well I suppose if it was the green stuff they would have been majorly paranoid.

Maybe because ED had found them and possibly contacted someone else who had told AB and EB that ED had found them and wanted some answers!!! But that is JMHO.

ITA! I think EB was not only jealous of Zahra, but possibly more jealous of the bio mom, ED.

Is it possible Zahra had found out about her bio mom contacting EB & AB by possibly overhearing them talk and she was so miserable with EB and begged to go with her bio mom; therefore, they decided that would not happen, that they would rather kill and dispose of her to keep bio away?

I wouldn't be surprised if EB made or manipulated AB in the killing & disposing of litttle Zahra to "prove" his love for EB.

Am I way off base here? If so, it's only my opinion, but I think it is very coincental the bio mom locates Zahra 3 days prior to the 911 call.

BTW, has anyone heard/read what Zahra called EB (by EB's name or called her mommy, mom)?

IIRC, LE did confiscate the Baker's home computer and that could possibly have the info. proving that ED had in fact contacted the monsters.

Ughhhh I feel terrible for even asking but ...... *GRAPHIC*

If they found her head in that hole, was it just a skull or like ..... her head? face and everything? I'm not sure how decomposition works (how fast).

This is DISGUSTING...

Ughhhh I feel terrible for even asking but ...... *GRAPHIC*

If they found her head in that hole, was it just a skull or like ..... her head? face and everything? I'm not sure how decomposition works (how fast).

This is DISGUSTING...

I was actually wondering that too :-( We know decomp takes place pretty fast above ground but I have no idea when a body (or body part) is actually fully buried in the ground.

This has just been horrible that poor child.Zahra did not stand a chance with these 2 losers.I just hope they both get what they deserve.Hello has a special place for people like these 2.DP or at the very least LWP IMO.

I am just absolutely and thoroughly sickened..........................

where exactly did teh head in the hole come from anyway? I saw a member here post something earlier in the day and suddenly NG has it. From what I understand remains were reported in MSM along with a statement that LE had declined to confirm they had found remains. LE did state they had found certain evidence they believe may be related to the investigation around Zahra.

Not snark, but just wondering if the head tidbit is local specualtion and rumor and NG's gotten it here?

Right. It goes like this:

AB: Hey, I have an idea where SHE might have dumped my daughter?
LE: Where?
AB: Well, a lonnnnng time ago, for no reason at all, she told me there was this spot she loved up on Dudley Shoals. Very quiet and secluded..by the river.
LE: Interesting you should say that, because we found remains there just this afternoon.
AB: No way? For reals? Wow...I sure do know my wife, huh?

Creepy, slimey you know what. UGH! I can just imagine it.

ETA: Not trying to make light here...I'm just so furious and frustrated at this point I can hardly stand it.

where exactly did teh head in the hole come from anyway? I saw a member here post something earlier in the day and suddenly NG has it. From what I understand remains were reported in MSM along with a statement that LE had declined to confirm they had found remains. LE did state they had found certain evidence they believe may be related to the investigation around Zahra.

Not snark, but just wondering if the head tidbit is local specualtion and rumor and NG's gotten it here?

Without a formal statement from LE, it appears mostly everything is speculation. NG was discussing the dirt removed from the hole and opined that Z's head could've been in there. MOO

she did nail it.. they couldn't look at her face and do the rest... and that is why it was burried.... vs tossed out in the brush like the other long bones were found (I am including the prosthetic leg because it is a limb)

Thanks for the commentary, all. I am just sick right now and need to step back...

Going to actually get on my knees and pray tonight... after kissing both of my children in their sleep.

ETA: I haven't felt this much sorrow on this board since Shaniya... :cry:

Or, the woodchipper wasn't powerful enough for the job. If the woodchipper started jamming, they might've been forced to find another method of disposal, thus the burial and tossed bones. :(

Could be that they took the body (or parts...:() to the woodchipper, hid it in the engine compartment (hence the hit by the dogs), and either changed their minds or it didn't go as planned, so they moved her yet again.

I said that back a gazillion threads ago, the reason LE backed off the woodchipper and things like that was because AB was still out and about and when the truth came out it would be dangerous for him.

Could be very true.

ITA! I think EB was not only jealous of Zahra, but possibly more jealous of the bio mom, ED.

Is it possible Zahra had found out about her bio mom contacting EB & AB by possibly overhearing them talk and she was so miserable with EB and begged to go with her bio mom; therefore, they decided that would not happen, that they would rather kill and dispose of her to keep bio away?

I wouldn't be surprised if EB made or manipulated AB in the killing & disposing of litttle Zahra to "prove" his love for EB.

Am I way off base here? If so, it's only my opinion, but I think it is very coincental the bio mom locates Zahra 3 days prior to the 911 call.

BTW, has anyone heard/read what Zahra called EB (by EB's name or called her mommy, mom)?

IIRC, LE did confiscate the Baker's home computer and that could possibly have the info. proving that ED had in fact contacted the monsters.

BBM

I believe that is entirely possible. More so, than people have dared to consider. There could have been "someone" in AB's family that offered advanced notice.

jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member