Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy she was found alive. If she needs help I hope she gets it. The weather has been extremely hot, I wonder if she was able to stay hydrated and ate while she was missing. If she was not suffering from anything ,all she really had to do was tell police she was fine and be on her merry way, but, evidently she was not well in some way to be admitted to the hospital. WELCOME BACK ALLISON :cheer:

If she bailed due to significant emotional distress, I hope that her employer will strongly consider that and support her rather than discipline/terminate her. That is, of course, if she would like to return to it. Jobs are critical to an adult's psychiatric rehabilitation, and often help to regain one's self-confidence and overall stability.

JMO.

While Im certainly curious as to what happened all that really matters is she is alive and it sounds like she is getting any medical care she may need. I was so worried this situation was heading towards a different scenario. I hope going forward she is able to find peace both from the media and if needed from friends and family who while well meaning can sometimes be suffocating, esp after such a scare.

I agree that if I was stressed, depressed, etc. and needed a break, which may or may not be what happened with Allison, this isn't the way I'd approach it or at least I hope not. However I also know that for her friends and family all that they've been through in the past few days in no way compares to the joy of having her alive and safe!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We live in NC. Have been following story. Very happy she's been found and is ok. I hope the media leaves her alone and that she gets all the help she needs. Thank God for this outcome. She does pitbull rescue. I know some tails will be wagging soon as they get too see Ms Cope. Glad for this outcome.

But if she was not thinking clearly why would she get gas? I feel like that could have been a way to be caught on surveillance especially since the roommate made a point of saying "she always makes a point to not park on that side of the pump."

We live in NC. Have been following story. Very happy she's been found and is ok. I hope the media leaves her alone and that she gets all the help she needs. Thank God for this outcome. She does pitbull rescue. I know some tails will be wagging soon as they get too see Ms Cope. Glad for this outcome.

(Awwwww :cupcake: )

I'm so glad Allison is ok. Life can be a hard road and we all have our problems. Whatever is happening in her life, I hope she can work it out and wish her only the best. She's obviously a person that has great potential. So happy she's safe.

But if she was not thinking clearly why would she get gas? I feel like that could have been a way to be caught on surveillance especially since the roommate made a point of saying "she always makes a point to not park on that side of the pump."

Maybe her parking on the "wrong side" (not sure what that means since she was still able to fill her tank) is indicative of her not thinking clearly.

Wonder what money she had been using to eat? She must have been sleeping in her car. Remember, in one of the first posts it mentioned she used all the money on her debit card when she got gas.

With the heat we've been having, she probably was dehydrated due to lack of proper fluids, food, and being outdoors so many days.

I am so happy she has been found, safe and alive! Unless there is something criminal involved, problems and troubles can be fixed. No matter what our age, many of us do not realize there is help out here, we just don't know where to look. May this be the beginning of a fresh start for Allison.

Glad she has been located. Seeing as how she was transported by a police officer, she must not have had any visible injury and was conscious and able to relay why she was there. Otherwise, she would have been transported by ambulance. Poor girl just needed a break. As I was posted earlier, sometimes good people get overloaded, just trying to be the person others expect of you to be.
I think she may need to get away from all of this for a while. No offense to the friends, but I think their lives are to intertwined and should back down a bit and let her heal, and determine her path on her own. I wonder if she has a hard time thinking she can't let anyone down, so she just keeps going until she gets to this breaking point. MOO
Prayers for her.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I wonder if she'll be able to go back to Starbucks. I'm guessing if it was a mental health issue, they'll allow her time off to heal and welcome her back if she wants to continue there. I've heard that Starbucks is a very compassionate company. My hope is that they'll be understanding. If she's already going through a tough time, a job loss would be even harder to contend with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if she'll be able to go back to Starbucks. I'm guessing if it was a mental health issue, they'll allow her time off to heal and welcome her back if she wants to continue there. I've heard that Starbucks is a very compassionate company. My hope is that they'll be understanding. If she's already going through a tough time, a job loss would be even harder to contend with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will. <modsnip>

:welcome: to Websleuths, Researchgirl !! We are glad you're here!!:cheer:

[bbm]

love this
hope she can focus on those happy tails to help in her recovery

I'm betting she'll have an opportunity to take whatever amount of time she needs, decompress, and will have the chance to continue working for the company if she wants. She's already trained and they'll consider her performance reviews and history during the time she has been with them.

Now if only the media, rubberneckers, and looky-loos will stay out of her life and leave her alone. Privacy is likely what she wants and needs most right now. Her disappearance went national due to the efforts of friends and involving the police, but she is not a public figure.

According to this evening's WTVD report, RDU officials say this is still an active investigation and they are keeping their options open in terms of charges or arrests or citations. Not sure what they could possibly charge anyone with, unless Allison was taken away against her will, and there has been no hint of that at all. And the reporter is still stationed outside the hospital in Va Beach, so this story isn't going to go away quietly.

http://abc11.com/news/missing-rdu-employee-found-in-virginia-parking-garage/2174227

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member