GUILTY NC - Antoinetta McKoy, 28, & Jadon Higganbothan, 4, murdered, Durham, Oct-Dec 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/03/02/1023058/mother-found-to-be-ok-in-colo.html#

Olmsted declined to elaborate on the accusations against the group.

"Durham police contacted Colorado Springs police who contacted us after a female member who had left the group told them about things going on that they had witnessed - horrific things - being done to children," he said. "It is an active investigation in Durham, and I can't say what they are."

This is just not going to turn out well at all imo.

KRDO talked to that woman, who asked to remain anonymous. She just met Vania last week.

“From my understanding she had broke down and told somebody that her boyfriend killed a little boy,” said the anonymous woman. “(He) shot him in the head and put him in a suitcase. Now I don't know if this is true, but it could be rumors, but what if it is true?”

The woman believes the boy who was spoken of is Sisk’s son Jadon Higganbothan, who has been missing from North Carolina since October.

Last week when Sisk was found, authorities found her with nine other children and several other adults.

She said Sisk told her that two men brought her to Woodland Park.

http://www.krdo.com/news/27046735/detail.html

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/03/02/1023058/mother-found-to-be-ok-in-colo.html#

Sisk’s aunt Denise Garing said her niece moved from Colorado 2-1/2 years ago to Tennessee and then North Carolina with a man named Pete Moses and multiple women and children.

“They all had to work, because he didn’t work,” Garing said. A letter from Vania Sisk told family members to stop calling and that the group was going to move to the country and store up guns for some sort of conflict, she said.

“It didn’t sound like her,” Garing said. “It sounded like she was being dictated to write it.”

So the Pete Moses referenced above is likely the same P Leonard Moses, who was interviewed here... http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/...hing_for_Missing_Mom_and_Child_116996718.html

Yikes!

oh no another wacked out situation. Doesnt look good for this poor little fellow.

Dont these women realize that the men in these situations are the only winners. The women work and he doesnt and he is allowed to have multiple women and children by them all.....

I suppose each to their own, but what a blow to feminism.....

I am sure the authorities will look into this, and if these abuse accusations of the children are even slightly true, they are removed, especially if there are teen or preteen girls..

oh no prayers for Jadon's safe return! Please let him be safe!

Relatives: Missing boy's mom brainwashed by polygamist boyfriend

Teller County authorities believe a religious group that moved into a home near Woodland Park after being accused of child abuse in North Carolina has left the area and may be headed back to the East Coast.

[snip]

Their divorce was finalized about a year and a half ago, Higganbothan said, due to “differences in our lifestyles.” That was around the last time he saw son, he said.

[snip]

An aunt who helped raise Sisk told the Raleigh (N.C.) News & Observer that Moses, a polygamist, kept her niece from contacting her family after she left Colorado Springs in 2009.

[snip]

“It was like they were making a baby farm or something,” she said. “She fell right into Pete, and Pete found her weakest part, and he’s brainwashing her … Her actions are showing that she’s in some kind of cult and she’s brainwashed.”

has left the area and may be headed back to the East Coast.

OMG they all just left the kids in foster care?? (or wherever the kids are)

has left the area and may be headed back to the East Coast.

OMG they all just left the kids in foster care?? (or wherever the kids are)

I believe the children were all taken back to the East Coast by DSS when they were removed so the adults are probably headed back there to try and regain custody of the children.

This is all so over the top it is hard to try not to speculate as to what is going on right now.

However weird it may sound to us, just the fact they're living a nonconformist lifestyle wouldn't, by itself, justify taking the children.

Alternative/non-conformist lifestyles bother me not a whit - but I'm afraid my gut was right that this is a bizarro religious cult and not just a group of polyamorists or polygamists. From the article at: http://www.krdo.com/news/27046735/detail.html :

According to the woman Sisk was married a man named Pete, who also had two other wives.
"He was going to start an (Black Hebrew) Israelite religion here in woodland park," she said.
She said Fisk told her that Pete was preparing for 2012. She said he believes that in 2012 there will be a racial war and the world will end.

Yikes. Couple that apocalyptic outlook with the letter she sent relatives about the group stocking up on guns, and that sounds like a recipe for violence.

Vania's aunt or grandmother mentioned that the boyfriend (Pete?) had all these women having babies with him like a baby farm - my mind hates to go there, but putting that info with what the unnamed woman in the above article said about Vanias story about the little boy being shot by the boyfriend and put in a suitcase...could this cult guy have harmed poor little Jadon because it wasn't HIS child? Just trying to think what a controlling religious cult leader might do. MOO and all that, but this guy needs to be looked into hard.

Poor J and his family. Vania what did you get yourself into? :(

Trina added another thing didn't sit well when she asked were Jaden was. "She said Jaden was fine and everybody will see Jaden and then she got to talking about how the world will end in 2012."

http://www.krdo.com/news/27060109/detail.html

That doesn't sit well with me either.

Alternative/non-conformist lifestyles bother me not a whit - but I'm afraid my gut was right that this is a bizarro religious cult and not just a group of polyamorists or polygamists. From the article at: http://www.krdo.com/news/27046735/detail.html :

According to the woman Sisk was married a man named Pete, who also had two other wives.
"He was going to start an (Black Hebrew) Israelite religion here in woodland park," she said.
She said Fisk told her that Pete was preparing for 2012. She said he believes that in 2012 there will be a racial war and the world will end.

Yikes. Couple that apocalyptic outlook with the letter she sent relatives about the group stocking up on guns, and that sounds like a recipe for violence.

Vania's aunt or grandmother mentioned that the boyfriend (Pete?) had all these women having babies with him like a baby farm - my mind hates to go there, but putting that info with what the unnamed woman in the above article said about Vanias story about the little boy being shot by the boyfriend and put in a suitcase...could this cult guy have harmed poor little Jadon because it wasn't HIS child? Just trying to think what a controlling religious cult leader might do. MOO and all that, but this guy needs to be looked into hard.

Poor J and his family. Vania what did you get yourself into? :(

Yeah, they sound seriously weird, but again, that's not BY ITSELF enough reason to remove kids from a family. Yes, they definitely do need to look at him very hard to see how far it goes and whether there ARE abusive things going on. Which I do not have a good feeling about, either.

The thing with the suitcase makes me wonder about those kids who were found in suitcases in Florida yesterday?

I suppose that if this guy has violent tendencies he might shoot a woman's child as a method to terrorize and control her. Nothing surprises me anymore...:-(

Yeah, they sound seriously weird, but again, that's not BY ITSELF enough reason to remove kids from a family. Yes, they definitely do need to look at him very hard to see how far it goes and whether there ARE abusive things going on. Which I do not have a good feeling about, either.

The thing with the suitcase makes me wonder about those kids who were found in suitcases in Florida yesterday?

The girl was estimated to be 6-12 and the boy was estimated to be 10-12.

Delray Beach Police believe that they have identified the two children whose bodies were found Wednesday stuffed in luggage in the C-15 canal.At a news conference this afternoon, Delray Beach Police spokeswoman Nicole Guerriero declined to name the children until authorities can confirm their identities.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...dren-found-1294889.html?cxntcid=breaking_news

I guess it's good that it wasn't Jadon, because he might still be alive...but it's so sad that there's yet another child murdered...

Attachments

• P. Leonard Moses.png
    P. Leonard Moses.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 22

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members