GUILTY NC - Antoinetta McKoy, 28, & Jadon Higganbothan, 4, murdered, Durham, Oct-Dec 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to go OT but this is why I am addicted to websleuths. What starts out as a missing child and mum moving with relatives of her boyfriend turns into a wacked out polygamous cult who have stockpiled guns because they beleive a racial war in 2012 will end the world.

As they say truth is stranger than fiction. I am sure my poor hubby thinks I make up half of this stuff I relay to him.

BUT just to get back to it, I really think something bad has happened to this little fellow and MOO but I think these children should be taken away from these people, who knows what they may do them as 2012 gets closer.

The informant said on October 2010, Peter Moses became angry at the boy, grabbed a gun and "began pacing angrily around the house." According to the warrants, Moses called Jadon to the basement and then "heard loud music and the sound of a gunshot." The informant went on to say that they saw Moses wrap Jadon's body in plastic and placed into a suitcase in the attic of the home on Pear Tree Lane. The informant said the boy's body was then removed after it began to emit odor.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2011/mar/03/durham-pd-last-confirmed-sighting-missing-boy-was--ar-831182/

According to the 30-page document, the same informant then said in early February Antoinetta McKoy got into an argument with Peter Moses over missing keys. McKoy attempted to leave the home but was stopped by two other women living in that home. The informant told investigators Peter Moses gave Vania Sisk and another woman a .22 caliber gun and a 9mm handgun, respectively, and told the women to make sure McKoy stayed in place. The informant said Moses returned later and told Sisk to shoot McKoy with the 9mm handgun, which according to the informant, she did. The warrants say McKoy's body was then removed from the home and buried.

Relatives of 28-year-old Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy reported her missing on Feb. 1 to Washington, D.C., Police.

Attachments

• Jadon Antoinetta and Peter.png
    Jadon Antoinetta and Peter.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 35
So sad and so preventable. I just don't get it. Makes me wish even more that there was a test or something that people had to take in order to become a parent instead of just having working reproductive parts!

Who wants to bet Vania is the informant and that is why no charges against her???

Who wants to bet Vania is the informant and that is why no charges against her???

The informant said that Vania shot and killed Antoinetta McKoy, I don't think she would confess to that if she was the informant.

Can't find anything newer than th articles on march 4. Praying for Jadon and Antoinetta and their families.

So sad and so preventable. I just don't get it. Makes me wish even more that there was a test or something that people had to take in order to become a parent instead of just having working reproductive parts!

I agree, except that I think Vania may have originally passed the daggone test! She got involved with these nuts after she became a mother. I just can't imagine where people must be within their own brains to fall victim to these cults who prey on them, their children, and fill their heads with such obvious nonsense... but yet, they just seem to fall in line, over and over again. We hear about this stuff regularly, so it isn't even a fluke anymore. :(

Sad, indeed.

Had to come back after looking for more info... It makes me SO sad and angry that there seems to be just ONE report in the news of Antoinetta McKoy's disappearance.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=109&sid=2284677

It really is true that people of color do not get as much media attention as white women, white children, or toddlers/babies. This isnt to say we shouldnt give those cases attention...but that ALL disappearances that are suspicious/endangered should be given high coverage.

I'm furious that this poor woman was given only this one small blurb when she disappeared. This is someone's sister, or daughter, granddaughter, aunt, friend... And all she gets is one report just a few lines long. :furious:

Had to come back after looking for more info... It makes me SO sad and angry that there seems to be just ONE report in the news of Antoinetta McKoy's disappearance.

It really is true that people of color do not get as much media attention as white women, white children, or toddlers/babies. This isnt to say we shouldnt give those cases attention...but that ALL disappearances that are suspicious/endangered should be given high coverage.

I'm furious that this poor woman was given only this one small blurb when she disappeared. This is someone's sister, or daughter, granddaughter, aunt, friend... And all she gets is one report just a few lines long. :furious:

Very infuriating and I cannot even find her on the normal sites for missing persons. Did find that she has a sister but can't remember where I saw that - may be in the link you have noted above - not much on her at all.

It is so true.... In a society that claims we are all blended..... White women and children get the most media attention.... If it doesn't match that, the poor family will have to fight for help.... And its just not fair! Our society has come a long way, but still has a very long way to go :twocents:

And the article is not even local to Durham, but is up in DC, where she is from. Sad!

Children focus of custody hearing in missing boy case

Several children who lived at a home in Durham are in social service custody, and their futures are uncertain because of the murders an informant claims happened at the home.

Some of those children were the focus of a custody hearing Monday.

There's still no sign of 5-year-old Jadon Higganbothan or Antoinetta McKoy.

[snip]

Higganbothan's mother, Vania Sisk, has given authorities conflicting stories about her son's whereabouts.

If there were crimes committed in the Durham home, so far, no one is facing criminal charges.

Sisk is expected in court Tuesday on unrelated charges.

Police still maintain the case is a missing person's case, but the informant says Higganbothan and McKoy were murdered in the home.

More: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7999808

Wow, the things woman do for their "Men".

Missing boy of six 'shot dead by polygamy cult leader and body put in attic', claims defector

A boy of six who has been missing since October has reportedly been murdered by the leader of a polygamous cult.

Little Jadon Higganbothan is feared to have been fatally shot allegedly by Peter Moses, the head of the Black Hebrews in North Carolina, during a wild rage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back