Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sick about this. Do they know who lives at that residence? They have got to have an idea as to who did this. IMO.

Based on the allegations made on social media, I suspect law enforcement may have a pretty good idea of who committed these murders and their relationship to the property where the bodies were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no good at maps, especially on my phone, but I'm going to try and to share this quick look at the distance between the last seen/recovered locations.
bd15a3da0a4f92275cae1115f65b4340.png

ETA: I'm on Tapatalk, but I checked the web view and I don't believe my image busted the margins, but please let me know if I'm wrong and I will try to edit my post before it gets locked.

Yes they do

Please say extra prayers as we break this news to her son tomorrow :( please give us the right words and strength

Oh Bogart, I am soo sorry to hear the news. Prayers for you and the rest of the family.

Please keep my family in your prayers. It has been confirmed that this is definitely a homicide case.

How horrible. Hugs and prayers. Fly high ladies.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Please say extra prayers as we break this news to her son tomorrow :( please give us the right words and strength

I had to tell a 4 year old her mom had died. I let her decorate her bedroom in heaven. God bless.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Prayers to you, her son and everyone who has been hurt by this. I'm so angry at reading this story. My heart breaks for you.

Gosh, bogart64, I'm so sorry your cousin and her daughter are missing. Thank you so much for sharing that a window was broken in back and that their cells and things were left behind.

Thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family that they are found soon and return safely.

My first thoughts are if they were abducted, could the perp who took them have been parked at the Sheldon's Woodworks and Craft place or been noticed at Crossroads Convenient Store. So possibly taken from the back then through the woods and away.

Have scent dogs been used yet? Does it seem like they were driven away?

If driven away toward Rt 46, could surveillence cams at Roanoke Tar Cotton picked them up, or any of the homes along the way?

Sorry, bogart64, to throw all this out, considering you may be in no position to have answers. I can think of so many questions, but you'll have a better idea what questions to ask.

attachment.php
attachment.php

View attachment 105360 View attachment 105362 https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7800285,-77.1638522,2315a,20y,41.11t/data=!3m1!1e3

I noticed that the main road just behind their home is called PRISON CAMP ROAD, ...? Is there a prison nearby?

I noticed that the main road just behind their home is called PRISON CAMP ROAD, ...? Is there a prison nearby?

I'm not sure as I'm here now but unfamiliar with the area but even if so it would not be related . Suspects believed to be known by my cousin and her daughter

'm not sure as I'm here now but unfamiliar with the area but even if so it would not be related . Suspects believed to be known by my cousin and her daughter

In my prayers. I am so sorry.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bogart, I'm keeping you and all who loved these angels close to my heart. I'm so very sorry. Hold your loved ones close.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Please keep my family in your prayers. It has been confirmed that this is definitely a homicide case.

Prayers being lifted up for your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying these suspects get what they deserve.

RIP Dawnn & Taylor.
This is devastating. I was hoping get were going to be found safe.

Warrants pending for suspects

Warrants pending for suspects

So they don't have them yet? I saw the rumors in SM and was wishing they would've sent a private message about it, in case they didn't actually have the rumored suspects.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back