Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Wow...Last name Ward, same as Dawnn. Wonder if related in some way?

Need a shower after looking at their FB timelines. Miscreants-R-Us. Let's see how tough Jerrett is in prison. To think that these types of people procreate.... What was she doing being married to someone like Jeffrey Ward???? And her poor daughter, exposed to him and his family???

If you're the kind of guy that can shoot your 14 year old daughter dead, you deserve every bit of ire she may have had for you, real or imagined.

So sorry bogart64...Praying for you and your family.

I see that they both were arrested in Meridian MS on Nov. 30 as being Fugitives from Justice...unless it is a big coincidence in the names and ages.

Ahh I see now after reviewing the timeline...that must have been when they were arrested for this. They were on the run....

Unclear if they're related, but both are (were) FB friends with TC

Jerrett https://www.facebook.com/jerrett.ward
Jeffrey https://www.facebook.com/jwardtheonly

Urgh, on that first fb on his page he thanks his mum, if you look at her page she shares dianas mums post :(

I just dont understand why anyone would murder someone, its just mind blowing. Take their life and ruin your own? Makes no sense, just grow up and move on!! Much love to all families involved, these two have just ruined so many lives

Don't tell me this 40 year old woman got mixed up with a 24 year old wannabe gangster..........

I guess she realized her mistake and he killed her over it.

She had a restraining order against him in 2014 (mentioned in MSM article above) that expired in 2015. Shaking my head. Very sad.

Does any body know why Dawnn is list under the last name Ward but, on Facebook her last name is Boswell? Was she married into the Ward family at one time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boswell is her maiden name. Ward was her married name however she was estranged from Jeffery for quite a while

If you're the kind of guy that can shoot your 14 year old daughter dead, you deserve every bit of ire she may have had for you, real or imagined.

For one he was not her father and a no cause of death has officially been released so please don't assume they were shot Nor post that information

So, uhm, looking at Jeffrey's Facebook - I'm sorry but now I can't help but wonder what happened to his baby girl this spring... :(

(Hope this doesn't violate TOS)

Don't tell me this 40 year old woman got mixed up with a 24 year old wannabe gangster..........

I guess she realized her mistake and he killed her over it.

Please don't disrespect my deceased cousin over who she chose to marry nor the motive for the murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back