Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where are you seeing that he has already in court for 3 offenses?

The court date on the docket is 12/05/16. It may have been just an appearance with a magistrate. Dunno.

Bogart64 you and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. How is Dawnn's son doing, if you can share that?

Today is only the 4th. The 5th is tomorrow (Monday.)

Yes, you are quite right -- this is what happens when you retire -- the dates/days aren't as important as they were when you work M--F -- you kind of have to know what day it is... Dayam. Well, maybe something might happen tomorrow. Or not.

Thanks for setting me straight!! :)

The media should be released cause of deaths tomorrow :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Deputies-concerned-about-missing-mother--daughter-403596196.html

MARTIN COUNTY, NC (WITN) - An autopsy shows that a mother and her teenage daughter were stabbed to death.

The bodies of Dawnn Ward, 40, and Taylor Carroll, 14, were found Thursday some 35-40 feet down a well. The two had not been seen since last Sunday night.

Jeffrey Ward, the woman's estranged husband, is charged with killing the two, while Jerrett Ward, his brother, is charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

:(

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Deputies-concerned-about-missing-mother--daughter-403596196.html

MARTIN COUNTY, NC (WITN) - An autopsy shows that a mother and her teenage daughter were stabbed to death.

The bodies of Dawnn Ward, 40, and Taylor Carroll, 14, were found Thursday some 35-40 feet down a well. The two had not been seen since last Sunday night.

Jeffrey Ward, the woman's estranged husband, is charged with killing the two, while Jerrett Ward, his brother, is charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

:(

What a monster piece of #%%#!

Dawnn was stabbed once to the chest and Taylor was stabbed multiple times :(

We may never know now unless she said anything to someone, but I have a feeling he was pretty abusive to Taylor (in a different way to Dawnn) and once she finally kicked him to the curb he got his vengeance and his final control over Taylor. I hope he finds himself in prison, he'll have a long time to work on it.

Still no motive has been released and I can not even begin to understand why he would do such a thing

Drugs? As in, he was spaced out on them? No idea, but I'm so so sorry for your family.

So was he related to Taylor or no? I'm still fuzzy on that.

I'm so sorry Bogart64, for your horrible loss. So very senseless and cruel. You and you're family must be devastated to lose two such beautiful wonderful people, a mother and daughter, Dawn and Taylor.

Please accept my heartfelt prayers and thoughts for your loss.

:rose: :rose:

Drugs? As in, he was spaced out on them? No idea, but I'm so so sorry for your family.

Was he not separated for sometime. Looked like he had new girlfriend on Facebook. What would cause him to turn on those beautiful girls, and the drag his brother into it. A brother Who looks to have a family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back