Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, uhm, looking at Jeffrey's Facebook - I'm sorry but now I can't help but wonder what happened to his baby girl this spring... :(

(Hope this doesn't violate TOS)

Me too... I ask that while I was down there and was told she died of suffocation but there's been vvariousstories and that supposedly it's going open case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too... I ask that while I was down there and was told she died of suffocation but there's been vvariousstories and that supposedly it's going open case

Oh dear Lord. :(

Please don't disrespect my deceased cousin over who she chose to marry nor the motive for the murders.

I am sure he did not mean any disrespect. It just gets so heartbreaking to see what various low life boyfriends do to the families they infiltrate. Way too many innocent children die brutally at the hands of these boyfriends/stepfathers. :mad:

But I totally understand how grief stricken and fragile your family feels now. My heart and prayers go out to you all...:rose:

I am sure he did not mean any disrespect. It just gets so heartbreaking to see what various low life boyfriends do to the families they infiltrate. Way too many innocent children die brutally at the hands of these boyfriends/stepfathers. :mad:

But I totally understand how grief stricken and fragile your family feels now. My heart and prayers go out to you all...:rose:

I understand. I apologize it's been an emotional day and while I don't agree he obviously was an awful choice I don't think anyone ever thought he was capable of this.

I do wonder what led LE to the well. I am thankful they went there.
I don't understand why he/they(the two arrested) made thr choices they did to take two lifes. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This case is so sad for all involved, but it's uplifting to see the local community coming together to recognize and celebrate the lives of these two beautiful ladies, especially Taylor's school. It's obvious that they were well liked by all and left a lot of smiles and great memories with everyone that knew them. May they rest in peace now.

I understand. I apologize it's been an emotional day and while I don't agree he obviously was an awful choice I don't think anyone ever thought he was capable of this.

I cannot imagine how you all are feeling right now.

I do hope Dawnn's little boy is okay? I know you said you were having to tell him the other day :( I imagine he has a world of support around him right now.

There are depths of evil that I don't think anyone could reasonably expect of another person to be.
It is absolutely tragic and incomprehensible, and I wish you and your family a lot of strength in processing it all and eventually healing. <3

Please don't disrespect my deceased cousin over who she chose to marry nor the motive for the murders.

so sorry for everything you and your family are going through. Prayers to all of you. No one deserves this pain. God bless you all.

So they were last seen on the 27th. Do we know when he actually killed them? He was posting a bunch of random videos on FB on the 27th.

(And the brother sure loved guns. Blech.)

If you're the kind of guy that can shoot your 14 year old daughter dead, you deserve every bit of ire she may have had for you, real or imagined.

I don't think she was his daughter.

So, uhm, looking at Jeffrey's Facebook - I'm sorry but now I can't help but wonder what happened to his baby girl this spring... :(

(Hope this doesn't violate TOS)

Can you give me a date on the post you're talking about?

I don't think she was his daughter.

Can you give me a date on the post you're talking about?

JW's (the estranged husband) daughter died in May of this year so any posts around that time is probably what JanetElaine is referring to.

I looked at the NC Court System Calendar & this is what I found for the Ward brothers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NORTH CAROLINA COURT SYSTEM
12/04/2016

District and Superior Courts of MARTIN County

CourtDefendantDate of
Birth
Court
Date
Court
Room
SessionCase
Number
Citation
Number
District WARD,JEFFREY,TODD 02/10/1991 12/05/2016 0201 AM 2016CR051116
District WARD,JERRETT,COLE 03/01/1992 12/05/2016 0201 AM 2016CR051080
District WARD,JERRETT,COLE 03/01/1992 12/05/2016 0201 AM 2016CR051114
District WARD,JERRETT,COLE 03/01/1992 12/19/2016 0201 AM 2016CR051049

Case No. 2016CR051116 is "Felony Murder - 14-17" [Felony Murder, 2 counts]
Case No. 2016CR051080 is "Identity Theft" and "Obtain Property False Pretense" [both are felonies]
Case No. 2016CR051114 is "Accessory after the fact" [2 counts, felonies]
Case No. 2016CR051049 is "First Degree Tresp Enter/Remain" [misdemeanor]

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...ward,j&start=0&navindex=0&submit=Submit+Query

It looks like Jeffrey Ward has had a day in court already for three of the offenses. Dunno what the results were, if any.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also checked records in the North Carolina Department of Public Safety (was NC Dept Corrections)
for a Jeffrey Todd Ward, age 25. Note: I can only assume it is the same person. The subject has had several convictions -- larceny, B&E, drug paraphernalia, oper. vehicle w/o license, and driving while under 21 and consuming a controlled substance. It appears that he was incarcerated for short period on a couple of those offenses. Nothing very heavy-duty, IMO. The record may be found at this link:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

I did not find any records for a Jerrett Ward.

I looked at the NC Court System Calendar & this is what I found for the Ward brothers:

12/04/2016

CourtDefendantDate of
Birth
Court
Date
Court
Room
SessionCase
Number
Citation
Number

Case No. 2016CR051080 is "Identity Theft" and "Obtain Property False Pretense" [both are felonies]

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...ward,j&start=0&navindex=0&submit=Submit+Query

It looks like Jeffrey Ward has had a day in court already for three of the offenses. Dunno what the results were, if any.
I also checked records in the North Carolina Department of Public Safety (was NC Dept Corrections)
for a Jeffrey Todd Ward, age 25. Note: I can only assume it is the same person. The subject has had several convictions -- larceny, B&E, drug paraphernalia, oper. vehicle w/o license, and driving while under 21 and consuming a controlled substance. It appears that he was incarcerated for short period on a couple of those offenses. Nothing very heavy-duty, IMO. The record may be found at this link:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

According to his FB, Jerrett Ward was living in Corpus Christi, TX so that may be why he doesn't have any records in NC.

So sad a mother and her daughter lost their lives together. I can't imagine how terrified they were. So young the mom only 40 had so much life left ahead of her to enjoy with her kids, family, and friends and the daughter, her life was just beginning, it's very tragic. My heart aches for the son and brother that has to deal with the loss of his mama and sister. Thoughts and prayers for all the family and friends of Dawnn and Taylor! Rest easy <3

12/04/2016

CourtDefendantDate of
Birth
Court
Date
Court
Room
SessionCase
Number
Citation
Number

Where are you seeing that he has already in court for 3 offenses?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back