Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Smh....so sad. Does the family know why this happened.

Praying for the family and friends of Dawnn and Taylor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The mother was stabbed once, the daughter was stabbed multiple times..................sounds like the main anger was focused on the daughter.

A) Maybe he blamed his step-daughter for the relationship souring and not working out. (You know how sometimes teenagers aren't all that thrilled about having a new adopted parent around)

B) Maybe the daughter confided something in her Mom that was going to get 'ol step-dad in a whole heap of trouble.

Unfortunately, whatever Ward claims the reason was will have to be taken with a grain of salt. He'll try and spin it to where he looks like the victim, just like they all do. There isn't anyone left to dispute his story or tell what really transpired that day, so the sky is the limit on how creative he and his lawyer can get as to the motive behind it.

The mother was stabbed once, the daughter was stabbed multiple times..................sounds like the main anger was focused on the daughter.

A) Maybe he blamed his step-daughter for the relationship souring and not working out. (You know how sometimes teenagers aren't all that thrilled about having a new adopted parent around)

B) Maybe the daughter confided something in her Mom that was going to get 'ol step-dad in a whole heap of trouble.

Unfortunately, whatever Ward claims the reason was will have to be taken with a grain of salt. He'll try and spin it to where he looks like the victim, just like they all do. There isn't anyone left to dispute his story or tell what really transpired that day, so the sky is the limit on how creative he and his lawyer can get as to the motive behind it.
True and no matter what he or they say...no reason to take their life's.
So very sad.

They had been a part for a long time so I doubt either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no words for this horrible crime but I just wanted to say, it's been a few days since I commented, bogart, I hope you are holding up Hun. I hope your family are holding up through this. Hugs across the miles to you.

I have no words for this horrible crime but I just wanted to say, it's been a few days since I commented, bogart, I hope you are holding up Hun. I hope your family are holding up through this. Hugs across the miles to you.

Thank you so much. My poor aunt is struggling and finding out how they died dos not help

Sad when you can't be safe from evil in your own home.

Sad when you can't be safe from evil in your own home.

Murder is always horrifying but it's cases like these where it's people you know and in your own home that really make me question a lot. This cannot be explained.

It will definitely be a long journey for him. He lost all of his family except my aunt :(

Poor guy. That just breaks my heart. Strength to you and him too.

It will definitely be a long journey for him. He lost all of his family except my aunt :(

Good thing they have you, bogart64. Thank you for keeping us informed.

Thoughts and prayers continue.

I may have missed it, but how old is the son?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back