Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Diana. And her daughter and son. And her mom, Mrs. Prada so far away in Columbia.

I’m so sick and tired of these people (both men and women) who apparently think it’s perfectly OK to murder another human being or beings. And all too often, for money, it seems. So greedy and so selfish.

Well, I think in this case it is a crime of passion. Although that discredits the word "passion", which is usually a very good word, a word that most men use in the proper sense.

In my opinion, this guy suffers from Little Man's Disease- not little of stature, but little in every other metric: the insecure, inadequate, controlling man that can't own his woman as he wants.

You see it around in you to different levels, but not usually to the level of murder.

I hate this guy.

Why can I not find the detail on her being shot on WTVD (have it on DVR), reading Gloria's twitter feed, WRAL (on DVR).

Am I deeeeef or what? Sheriff states no cause of death. Autopsy blah blah blah.

Help?
ok so maybe news media did not say it and in my mind i heard it, but cause of death is gunshot. we'll wait...

ok so maybe news media did not say it and in my mind i heard it, but cause of death is gunshot. we'll wait...
He has an arrest and was convicted in 1986 for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. So he likely still owned a firearm. Offense code in the Clerk of Court records is as follows:
§ 14-269. Carrying concealed weapons.

(a) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and intentionally to carry concealed about his or her person any bowie knife, dirk, dagger, slung shot, loaded cane, metallic knuckles, razor, shuriken, stun gun, or other deadly weapon of like kind, except when the person is on the person's own premises.

(a1) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and intentionally to carry concealed about his or her person any pistol or gun except in the following circumstances:

(1) The person is on the person's own premises.

(2) The deadly weapon is a handgun, the person has a concealed handgun permit issued in accordance with Article 54B of this Chapter or considered valid under G.S. 14-415.24, and the person is carrying the concealed handgun in accordance with the scope of the concealed handgun permit as set out in G.S. 14-415.11(c).

(3) The deadly weapon is a handgun and the person is a military permittee as defined under G.S. 14-415.10(2a) who provides to the law enforcement officer proof of deployment as required under G.S. 14-415.11(a).

Info above from: https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-269.html

Body found in search for missing NC mom that includes FBI, cadaver dogs, helicopters

A body has been discovered in the search for a missing North Carolina woman.

The body has not been identified by authorities, who have been searching for Diana Keel, WRAL reported.

The body was found in Edgecombe County woods Tuesday by Nash County Sheriff’s deputies, according to WTVD.

Crime scene tape surrounds the Nash County home where the 38-year-old was last seen Friday as helicopters and cadaver dogs searched the area, per WNCN.

[...]

He has an arrest and was convicted in 1986 for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. So he likely still owned a firearm. Offense code in the Clerk of Court records is as follows:

(a) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and intentionally to carry concealed about his or her person any bowie knife, dirk, dagger, slung shot, loaded cane, metallic knuckles, razor, shuriken, stun gun, or other deadly weapon of like kind, except when the person is on the person's own premises.

(a1) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and intentionally to carry concealed about his or her person any pistol or gun except in the following circumstances:

(1) The person is on the person's own premises.

(2) The deadly weapon is a handgun, the person has a concealed handgun permit issued in accordance with Article 54B of this Chapter or considered valid under G.S. 14-415.24, and the person is carrying the concealed handgun in accordance with the scope of the concealed handgun permit as set out in G.S. 14-415.11(c).

(3) The deadly weapon is a handgun and the person is a military permittee as defined under G.S. 14-415.10(2a) who provides to the law enforcement officer proof of deployment as required under G.S. 14-415.11(a).

Info above from: https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-269.html

and he also use to work in a gun shop!

Grace, where do you see that conviction? I don’t see it in North Carolina offenders.

Grace, where do you see that conviction? I don’t see it in North Carolina offenders.
It was in the Search Quarry dot com archives. Since that is a paid site I can't link it per the WS rules. I'll PM you a screen shot. 1986 so other databases may have deleted it due to the age. The regulation I quoted above is what was cited in the court information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams