NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, here's the quote:
Casey Parsons: "She was normal, just like my other daughter. A happy go lucky little girl. Loved boys, even when she was in public school, her biggest problem was boys, she would go after them. She wanted another round of piercings in her ears, we already had one, we weren't going to let her go a second. She loves clothes. She wanted her hair long, she always loved her hair long and curly, and she waited til the day she was able to get a computer and things cause we let our kids wait til a certain age until they get electronic things, and she talked about that quite often, that she was going to get that."

Erica was "A happy go lucky little girl," BUT only a couple of days ago, she was a rebellious teenager. The details certainly change in this case.

He (the Parsons' attorney) said the parents indicated Erica was a “rebellious teenager.”

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130810/SP01/130819982/1016 (video)

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130808/SP01/130809797/0/SEARCH&slId=5

my question is if she was being homeschooled she was not allowed to use the computer to do so and how did that work?

and yes, the bit about other family members saying she was always under punishment, always being punished, always fearful and sad, contradicts this recent description by her mother about how very happy go lucky Erica was.

I won't even start on the attorney/family mouthpiece. yes I will, it is my opinion that man is an idiot.

that is all.

Yep, here's the quote:
Casey Parsons: "She was normal, just like my other daughter. A happy go lucky little girl. Loved boys, even when she was in public school, her biggest problem was boys, she would go after them. She wanted another round of piercings in her ears, we already had one, we weren't going to let her go a second. She loves clothes. She wanted her hair long, she always loved her hair long and curly, and she waited til the day she was able to get a computer and things cause we let our kids wait til a certain age until they get electronic things, and she talked about that quite often, that she was going to get that."

I see this so much in so many cases here. Notice the little digs and slights she throws in there at the victim. This woman is manipulative in the way she talks here. She's saying the girl was bad--wanted those earrings, wanted boys (She would go after them), wanted the computer--she's making a digs at her daughter here--all the while making herself look like the great parent for setting limits. We don't get to hear from Erica or hear Erica's voice--Blech. Makes me so mad when I hear suspicious parents of missing kids talk like this. JMO

Have we heard of Casey or Sandy going to Asheville to try to locate Erica? If they honestly believe she is in Asheville with her biological family why aren't they there looking for her?

It feels like there is a pipeline full of Kool aid, going from Ccty Texas to NC...
Miss Erica kind of reminds me of our Hailey girl's situation ..

get thee up OFF thy couch and go LOOKing

Well here's all I can find happening in Asheville.

Rowan investigators contacted Asheville police this week about the case, Asheville police Sgt. Dave Romick said. Local officers are not actively working the case but are staying in touch with detectives in Rowan, he said.

“We are in communication with authorities in Rowan County, but we haven’t been requested to interview anyone,” Romick said.

He called the circumstances – including the length of time the girl was missing before it was reported – “extremely odd.”

http://www.blackmountainnews.com/ar...064/Missing-teen-may-have-stayed-in-Asheville

Basically NOTHING

I caught something on one video I was watching, and then lost, sorry, BUT it said something about these faux parents did continue to talk to Erica after she said she wasn't coming back ....SO then that means that they must have a phone # in a phones history that could lead to whoever supposedly had her. Wonder if LE has enough cause yet to get a search warrant for their phone records?

I caught something on one video I was watching, and then lost, sorry, BUT it said something about these faux parents did continue to talk to Erica after she said she wasn't coming back ....SO then that means that they must have a phone # in a phones history that could lead to whoever supposedly had her. Wonder if LE has enough cause yet to get a search warrant for their phone records?

My thoughts exactly! If the birth mother really did call, and there really were many phone calls from the birth mothers parents (nan?) then LE should be able to check the phone records and see who/where those calls were coming from. From there it should be pretty easy to find out where Erica is.

I wondered the same. He has never uttered a single word. What's up with that?!

Maybe someone is afraid he'll get the story they've agreed to wrong, so that someone is making sure to dominate the conversations so that the couple doesn't contradict each other.

I think if you have a child from the time they are an infant and they want to go live with birth family at 13, you are going to make sure you know these people. Phone numbers, addresses, visits to check things out??? If they are so strict that she is limited with electronics and they think she is boy crazy, they are not going to just let her go off with someone they do not know. I call BS.

I get red flags also when the mom talks about her in past tense and belittles her. Where is the concern? No one knows where your little girl is??? Have you tried to get Christmas presents or birthday presents to your daughter in the last two years??

Homeschooling---there are some great homeschooling families, as with anything else, there are some bad ones too. Some people do it because they are lazy, or they are hiding something or they want people to think they are supermom. I feel (and the is just MY opinion) that being an animal breeder, sometimes causes people to want to hoard animals and maybe she was hoarding kids also. She had several, adopted, went to Mexico to get her tubes untied and had a few more. To some people they are like puppies, cute when they are small but then get bored of them. Or maybe it was an attention thing, new babies get you attention.

But being a surrogate, lying about a miscarriage and then trying to sell the baby to other families---it is illegal and makes me wonder what else would she do. Then I take into consideration that she is still getting checks for Erica.....there is a lot here that doesn't add up.

The documents about her faking a miscarriage to attempt to sell a baby just made my heart sink. If she was willing to do that what isn't she willing to do? The fact that sweet Erica was 13 makes that even more terrifying. It's hard to even think about what they could of sold her into.

so when is that dr.phil thing?
i hate tv, but might make an exception

I have nothing to add at this time other than: what the what?

:banghead:

well I dunno about how that stuff works, but the dr. phil show doesn't have them on it...I dunno what good it is supposed to do Erica, to have them be on a show for the future?? she needs found yesterday

In North Carolina, the parents of an adopted child between the ages of 13 and 18 get $634 a month while the child is in their care.

In the 20 months that Erica has been missing, the Parsonses received more than $12,000.

http://triad.news14.com/content/news/charlotte/698353/search-continues-for-missing-rowan-co--teen

There's plenty I can think of to say, but I guess it's best that I :shutup: .

Also, at the link above...

The Parsonses were expected to tape an appearance on the Dr. Phil show Monday. No word yet on if or when it will air.

so, to me, it sounds like Erica wound up being adopted because parental rights were terminated, through the foster care system. In one of the interviews that mother mentioned 3 other children,( I assume half siblings to Erica, since she had a different father?) and they went else where & they adopted Erica around 2 1/2 I think it was.

So that explains the stipend I believe. I don't know that private adoption qualify for that?

see- http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dss/adoption/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member