NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oK? LET ME SEE IF i HAVE THE FAMILY DYNAMICS AS FAR AS RELATION TO the missing girl.
The bio mom is the sister in law of both adoptive parents [ bio aunt and uncle via the bio parents are PARSON and are the brother and his wife of the adoptive father ?So ? They are all related to her.
The more I read, the less I like what I am reading...

I have this theory, that Erica was given/sold to someone. I believe there was someone they called "Nan" but I don't believe she had any biological connection to Erica and this is a story made up to cover for that person.

Maybe they let Erica go stay with this person a few times to gain her trust, and add some credibility to the story when Erica would come home after the first 2 visits talking about her time spent there (the story of the big house being nearby, riding horses, etc).

I think they should look closely into the family's finances at that time, especially if any large bills (medical) were paid in cash.

BBM

LE do not believe Erica ever left the home.

One thing that wasn't mentioned on Dr. Phil today, maybe tomorrow, is that the parents received a check from the state each month because of Erica's learning disability. They have cashed and kept the money from these checks each month although Erica was not living with them for the past 2 years.

Search warrant for their financial records - http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/DOC_1.PDF

Search warrant for their home - http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1.PDF
This loaded very slowly on my laptop.

This link shows the list of items taken from the home with the search warrant and loads quickly -
http://www.wsoctv.com/gallery/news/...ts-released-erica-parsons-case/gCCxG/#3755917 The items they took from the house - especially walls, floor, carpet from a closet - are quite concerning.

Link to article from last week - http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/adoptive-mother-missing-teen-hospitalized/nZPxB/

It's possible since she was breeding dogs, that some blood may be from them. Either while the dog is in heat, or when giving birth.

CP and SP are married ( adoptive parents) they have SWP, JP, BP, Erica, SP and TP.

CarolP (bio mother) was married to WSPII, older step brother of SP- they are not together now

It is not specifically known how many children ^ they had together and/or separately

BDG ( bio father) apparently was never married to CarolP...was only the bio father

[/B]
BBM

LE do not believe Erica ever left the home.

One thing that wasn't mentioned on Dr. Phil today, maybe tomorrow, is that the parents received a check from the state each month because of Erica's learning disability. They have cashed and kept the money from these checks each month although Erica was not living with them for the past 2 years.

Search warrant for their financial records - http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/DOC_1.PDF

Search warrant for their home - http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1.PDF
This loaded very slowly on my laptop.

This link shows the list of items taken from the home with the search warrant and loads quickly -
http://www.wsoctv.com/gallery/news/...ts-released-erica-parsons-case/gCCxG/#3755917 The items they took from the house - especially walls, floor, carpet from a closet - are quite concerning.

Link to article from last week - http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/adoptive-mother-missing-teen-hospitalized/nZPxB/

I do not like the Jon-Benet Ramsey related items listed, never mind the rest of it :(

oK? LET ME SEE IF i HAVE THE FAMILY DYNAMICS AS FAR AS RELATION TO the missing girl.
The bio mom is the sister in law of both adoptive parents [ bio aunt and uncle via the bio parents are PARSON and are the brother and his wife of the adoptive father ?So ? They are all related to her.

I haven't been able to keep all the players straight in my mind. It's a muddled mess to me.

MOO, but somewhere, somehow, with all these folks involved, it just seems crazy that one small little girl could disappear and no one really seemed to care. JMOO

It's possible since she was breeding dogs, that some blood may be from them. Either while the dog is in heat, or when giving birth.

In a closet in the house? I guess it's possible, but it's good that the police are checking it out.

I do not like the Jon-Benet Ramsey related items listed, never mind the rest of it :(

Me, too. Since it's been almost 17 years, I think, since Jon Benet was murdered, it would be odd to still having them lying around. IMO.

Forgive me for not knowing the particulars and only the bare bones of the Jon-Benet case...

What does the high level of interest in the Jon-Benet case by someone in the home have to do with the other stuff we're reading about the family dynamics here? Theoretically?

Read obits for both Irene and her husband - no familiar names

I would imagine the 3rd property is a rental, however, in my searches of Irene I came across a police blotter where residence had reported crimes against themselves or their residences and she apparently had a break in at her residence in 2006, this address was NOT the one owned by WP and JP. This was further confirmed as her obit provided the address she resided at when she died and it also was NOT the one owned by WP and JP but it WAS the one where she had the break in. Therefore, it doesn't appear she ever resided at the WP/JP residence which is what seemed even weirder about it all.

As for the 30-ish relative, her FB doesn't state her location but her husband does and it is not China Grove but it is within just a few minutes. I had checked that as well thinking that this relative maybe lived in the house, it still wouldn't explain why Irene and Mr. Irene would be listed there but I was just trying to cover all possible explanations.

Ancestry shows a P. Irene T.W. having lived at 5210 Hwy 152 in 1996. Coincidence, maybe. I believe this is the same Irene that you are referring to here.

Forgive me for not knowing the particulars and only the bare bones of the Jon-Benet case...

What does the high level of interest in the Jon-Benet case by someone in the home have to do with the other stuff we're reading about the family dynamics here? Theoretically?

hmmmm..... maybe, How To Kill Your Daughter And Get Away With It.

jmo moo imo and all.

Actually, They are not biologically related to her. Erica's biological mother (CP) was married to the adoptive father's brother, but it is said that CP engaged in an affair while still married and the biological father is said to be Billy Dean Goodman. So since they were still legally married ( I suppose) when Erica was born, she was given the last name Parsons. Probably they said she was their niece because Erica's siblings are supposedly children of the adoptive father's brother.

hmmmm..... maybe, How To Kill Your Daughter And Get Away With It.

jmo moo imo and all.

Yeah, I was going to come in and play devil's advocate, since I'm sure many WebSleuthers have books on JonBenet...then I got to the part where they took stained floorboards too.

I'm trying to catch up. Since I first caught wind of this story it seems it keeps changing according to this adoptive mother.......

When one is telling the truth the story will always be the same it does not change..................jmho

Actually, They are not biologically related to her. Erica's biological mother (CP) was married to the adoptive father (SWP), but it is said that CP engaged in an affair while still married and the biological father is said to be Billy Dean Goodman. So since they were still legally married ( I suppose) when Erica was born, she was given the last name Parsons. Probably they said she was their niece because Erica's siblings are supposedly children of the adoptive father's brother.

:scared:

I just finished watching the Dr. Phil show about Erica Lyons Parsons (I knew nothing about this case until I watched) and just needed to log in and say....WTF???
You claim to have handed your daughter off to a person you know next to nothing about in a McDonalds parking lot, you don't hear from her for 2 years and you claim that you are not worried about her. Seriously??? :banghead:

any one have links to the dr phil show? have been busy all day and was not able to watch it and won't be able to catch tomorrow's show either

Most of my friends on FB are from or currently live in Salisbury, NC. Erica is well known here and cared for!! And all of them think the Parsons are full of crap! Glad to see such community response!

I have this theory, that Erica was given/sold to someone. I believe there was someone they called "Nan" but I don't believe she had any biological connection to Erica and this is a story made up to cover for that person.

Maybe they let Erica go stay with this person a few times to gain her trust, and add some credibility to the story when Erica would come home after the first 2 visits talking about her time spent there (the story of the big house being nearby, riding horses, etc).

I think they should look closely into the family's finances at that time, especially if any large bills (medical) were paid in cash.

This has been my theory since I first read about her!!!

This has been my theory since I first read about her!!!

I'm not on this train of thought. I think that anger took over, and she's now with Jon Benet, Hailey, Kyron, Alannah, Baby Lisa, omg the list just goes on and on and on.

eta: they tried giving her away, and got worried that the checks would stop coming, so they took her back. .. so this time, they did something different. imo, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214