NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 3 half siblings of Erica that were all placed with SP and CP. These 3 children were found different homes.....they were the bio children of CarP and her husband...blood relatives of SP and CP. Erica was adopted by SP and CP and she is really of no blood kin to these people. She was conceived as the result of an affair.
CP said that she could not stand to look at Erica because she looks just like CarP and CP hates CarP.
IMO. I wonder if Erica is a little more blood kin than was first believed. Could her bio-dad be none other than SP?
This has really been bothering me.....

What amazes me is that both of them were live on national TV and neither one of them took a second to look directly at the camera and tell Erica they loved her and missed her and to please contact them or LE !!

Yet Casey claimed to want the national attention so that Erica would see it was OK to come forward and say where she is.

There were 3 half siblings of Erica that were all placed with SP and CP. These 3 children were found different homes.....they were the bio children of CarP and her husband...blood relatives of SP and CP. Erica was adopted by SP and CP and she is really of no blood kin to these people. She was conceived as the result of an affair.
CP said that she could not stand to look at Erica because she looks just like CarP and CP hates CarP.
IMO. I wonder if Erica is a little more blood kin than was first believed. Could her bio-dad be none other than SP?

:seeya: Welcome to Websleuths!

While Erica could be SP's daughter, according to other members of the family, specifically their fb accounts, SP isn't her biological father. CarP's exhusband states not his. We don't know if any blood work was done to prove who the father is. I would assume LE has gotten DNA from both biological parents since they are testing red stains in the home. But nothing that I've seen reported. CarP has made a few posts on FB since talking with LE, but has not to my knowledge given an interview, or posted much of substance since. :moo:

Also, Dr. Phil typically pays for the transportation, lodging and expenses of his guests. Nothing more.

The attorney representing the Parsons has repeatedly stated that the goal of going on Dr. Phil was to promote awareness of the search for Erica. I guess the Parsons dropped that ball! You can lead a horse to water...

I'd be curious to know what the source of the hatred was that Casey had for Carolyn. To make that statement that she couldn't stand to look at Erica because she hated her bio mother does make you wonder.

But then again, why did Casey even accept taking in Erica to begin with, and then 2-1/2 years later to adopt her. That don't make sense. Unless Erica's disabilities was bringing in more $$$ per month by the State than the other kids.

I don't recall the media mentioning it but what about Food stamps and Wic, I wonder if Casey was still receiving all that for Erica along with the money?

I'd be curious to know what the source of the hatred was that Casey had for Carolyn. To make that statement that she couldn't stand to look at Erica because she hated her bio mother does make you wonder.

But then again, why did Casey even accept taking in Erica to begin with, and then 2-1/2 years later to adopt her. That don't make sense. Unless Erica's disabilities was bringing in more $$$ per month by the State than the other kids.

I don't recall the media mentioning it but what about Food stamps and Wic, I wonder if Casey was still receiving all that for Erica along with the money?

wic stops at age 5, but yes, other assistance is a possibility. do eithrr of them work?

Seems to me that the adoptive parents are guilty of abandonment at the very least.

As to CP and SP going on Dr. Phil. MONEY would be my guess! But why an attorney would agree to it??? Cause a circus, and wait for the magic show? The one that invisible people show up? I have no idea!

The only way the dirtbag attorney is getting paid is from interview money the Parsons receive. He is looking out for his interest only.

BBM

According to CP in the following link, the brother told LE he thinks they killed her and buried her in the back yard.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...en/-/10622650/21484726/-/15oy0t9/-/index.html

But surely the buried in the back yard part at least isn't true since LE has already been there and dug there? Surely they would have found remains? So was what he reported just what he thinks, or to get back at his parents for whatever reason, or what does he truly know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wic stops at age 5, but yes, other assistance is a possibility. do eithrr of them work?

The dad said on one of the dr Phil videos that he just goes along with what his wife wants with the kids. He works all the time so he's too busy for that he said. I do not know what his line of work is or if the mom works. I doubt if she does with all the medical issues

The only way the dirtbag attorney is getting paid is from interview money the Parsons receive. He is looking out for his interest only.

Really fits the stereotypical southern slime ball lawyer huh?

Hi Ihavemyownangel, Welcome!

Good theory, I remember that somebody else mentioned it here. I believe LE have DNA sample from Erica (envelope labeled "Erica Theeth" in the search warrant) they should be able to test it against SP's DNA. I hope they are looking into it. DNA tests often take a while to complete.

I have yet to figure out if Sandy Parsons works somewhere outside the home. I don't recall it ever being mentioned.

I don't think Casey Parsons does but she probably makes money from her dog and hedgehog sales, .... ah, and of course those monthly checks from the state.

Just watched Dr. Phil.......CP cried only once....and that was when they were talking about her two littlest ones being taken away. I haven't seen her shed a tear talking about Erica, except for when she was asked if they had sold her or killed and buried her.

Also, and this may just be some adlibbing (sp?) done by the writers...... it was first said in the news articles that the son said his parents killed Erica and buried her in the backyard, and on Dr. Phil they stated he said they killed her, chopped her up and then buried her in the backyard. That was the first I had heard of that!

Very anxious to see the results of the polygraphs tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214