NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their kennel page states, "We limit our pets that we own so we can give proper TLC to each animal. They deserve only the best! Our pets mean the world to us."

If abandoning innocent pets is their version of "TLC" and "the best", then it gives the world a pretty good idea as to how they would treat something 'less desirable' in their perspectives.

Obviously their kid didn't or they could tell us where she was.

Ahh yes, I meant Bragg. My daughter has lived at both. So they went to live with SP's son. Isn't the other son, the one who left the home and reported Erica missing in the same area?

Jamie or James is the second oldest. From the reports, he along with his uncle Scott Parsons (Sandy's brother) reported Erica missing. I believe Jamie is living with his uncle Scott in Harrisburg.

Well, they won't be able to hide from the media. But, will the Charlotte media camp out 3 hours away? This story is not as big in Eastern NC as it is in the Charlotte area, and there are fewer TV news shows.

Where was it reported that they went to a movie last night? If you put down your torches and pitchforks for a minute and consider the possibility that they are not as guilty as you may think, wouldn't all this attention be pretty annoying? Can't say I blame them for a temporary change of scenery. Also, this gives LE plenty of opportunities to take a long hard look at their property now.

The Parsons must be pretty darn sure she isn't chopped up and buried in the back yard. Remember, that was the initial accusation from their son that started this whole mess and that many across the country still believe to be the case.

With all due respect, I take offense to the torches and pitchforks comment. Its not like anyone is out to villify some innocent, upstanding couple that just happened to misplace their child. These people NEVER reported EP missing, Not once in their media tour have they said they loved EP, or missed her, or cry, beg and plead with the fairytale Nan to please bring their child back! But then, what decent and loving parent would have just gave away their child?? Imo these prized individuals deserve all the annoyance, torches and pitchforks they encounter until they tell the truth and lead the way to, imo, EP's resting place. :banghead:

This is my first time reading/posting about this case. I haven't watched the Dr. Phil videos, but it's on the DVR so that's next on my list. This just sickens me. Way too many similar notes to the Caylee case. Did they really think that this situation would never surface? They had to have known that at some point, someone would notice and uncover this. Knowing what I know about them so far though, I doubt they even cared if it came to light since they had this bull$%(* story figured out. You'd think with the 2+ years they've had to fabricate such a story, they'd make it a bit more believable...

I just hope these heartless, soulless, sad excuses for "people" disclose Erica's whereabouts. I, like most of us, do not believe she's alive, but she needs found and these two need arrested as soon as possible. Fraud, abandonment or neglect, abuse (although I realize this is unable to be proven now), lying to law enforcement (I suppose this hasn't been "proven" yet, although it's SO damn obvious), etc...so many potential charges, yet none have been filed.

I know they've been interrogated separately before, but they need to just keep re-questioning them. Sandy obviously knows what happened and that his wife is a monster, and I think he's the key to uncovering this. I think she's conditioned herself to fully believe all of this bull$%(* so I don't see her saying a word of truth, but I think he would. Sandy doesn't seem to have any of his own cojones to begin with, I really think he'd crack under even more intense pressure by LE. JMO, of course.

:stormingmad: :facepalm: :scared: :sick: :maddening: :doh: :liar:

Hi Snowbunny,

Check this thread for the news stories about this case. Bessie set it up well to follow.

NC NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 15 -- Timeline and Media Thread **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you darling. I've got a feeling this case is really going to get under my skin. I have no time for parents who don't seem to be accountable for their kids and this one was adopted so their chose her and that makes it even sadder. Makes you wonder what kind of a life these kids had with these parents.

Well, they won't be able to hide from the media. But, will the Charlotte media camp out 3 hours away? This story is not as big in Eastern NC as it is in the Charlotte area, and there are fewer TV news shows.

Where was it reported that they went to a movie last night? If you put down your torches and pitchforks for a minute and consider the possibility that they are not as guilty as you may think, wouldn't all this attention be pretty annoying? Can't say I blame them for a temporary change of scenery. Also, this gives LE plenty of opportunities to take a long hard look at their property now.

The Parsons must be pretty darn sure she isn't chopped up and buried in the back yard. Remember, that was the initial accusation from their son that started this whole mess and that many across the country still believe to be the case.

The last time I took off for a temporary change of scenery, I brought a suitcase. I didn't pack my refrigerator and stove.

Just saying...

Thank you darling. I've got a feeling this case is really going to get under my skin. I have no time for parents who don't seem to be accountable for their kids and this one was adopted so their chose her and that makes it even sadder. Makes you wonder what kind of a life these kids had with these parents.

Snowbunny, sadly I don't think they "chose" the child, but instead chose the check that came with the child. Read on friend. This case will definitely grab hold of you:twocents:

Welcome to Fantasyland, Snowbunny. Settle in for a wild ride. :scared:

Welcome to Fantasyland, Snowbunny. Settle in for a wild ride. :scared:

Just from reading what I have so far I'm already shaking my head. This is absolutely nuts and it didn't take them long to lawyer up. LE needs to get to the bottom of this case fast and found out what happened to this little girl. These parents have got a lot of nerve. I hope the state hits them hard when it comes to those checks they've been collecting all this time and not having the child. These two should be locked up until they tell the truth about this child.

Personally I think they deserve everything they get considering they don't seem one bit concerned about finding this young girl. I can imagine how sick her biological mother feels right now. My heart goes out to her. You just don't let a kid take off with anyone and then call two months later and say I'm not coming back. Christmas vacation is only a couple of weeks, but according to her adoptive parents she call them two months later. Where were their concerns about her whereabouts during the two months prior? LE needs to sit on these folks but good. If they left dogs behind and no one to look after them then that's reason enough to lock them up and sit on them for animal cruelty.

Some people would consider me a bad mother because when my daughter was 17 years old she decided she wasn't going to go to school and thought she could just take off and go anywhere she wanted to go. As I told her, "Not in my household and as long as your under the age of 18 years of age you will go to school and you will abide by the rules." She didn't think I could do anything to stop her from doing what she wanted to do, but the next time she decided she wasn't going play by the rules she was being arrested and being put on house arrest until the day she graduated which was in May of 2005 and she turned 18 years of age the December prior. The judge hit her hard and today she's tell you it was the best thing I ever did. I hate to say it but it was the hardest decision I ever made, but I loved my daughter with all my heart and wanted her to have a chance in life. Needless to say, these parents don't even seem to care what happened to this young sweet girl. It is so sad and it doesn't sound like this you girl caused any problems except for what the parents want you to believe.

I love it, Snowbunny :)

Is this case getting slower now? Except for them moving there's not much new.

I hate to say it, but there is no proof that the reporter didn't walk out into the line of the moving van as it was coming out of the driveway. We all know how badly the media swarms them.

He yelled "Don't like it stay up off my yard". From the footage I think she was stationary. The camera didn't even move when the truck was practically on top of it.

Snowbunny: I think it shows how good of a mother you are. The most amazing shows of love don't come in a greeting card. They come in actions that are sometimes messy, but are for the greater good in the long run.

I find it a little ironic that you would say something about being a bad mom for something amazing and BRAVE in this particular thread. CP takes being a bad mother to a new level in my book. At least CA pretended to care sometimes.

The last time I took off for a temporary change of scenery, I brought a suitcase. I didn't pack my refrigerator and stove.

Just saying...

LOL! I might being 12 pairs of shoes for a weekend, but nope never a stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd